Chapter 11: Party

Troubled Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJb3gmlKlOg#

Your POV

‘Sasireun naega motdwasseo

Naega jeongmal nappeun nomiya~’ [A/N: (It’s All Lies- B.A.P) ]

You swiped out your phone. Yongguk texted you saying it was ready and both of you can make your way to the venue. You replied Yongguk with an ‘Okay Oppa.’

‘Daehyun Oppa, Yongguk Oppa wants us to head back to the hotel. We are having dinner soon.’ He nodded in response. You led the way to the function room. When you were walking the opposite direction from the hotel dining hall, Daehyun tapped you and pointed at the right direction.

‘Ani, Yongguk says it’s this way.’ You stated. Daehyun raised an eyebrow but followed closely behind you anyway.

‘Daehyun Oppa, you go on ahead first, second door on the left? I need to go to the ladies. Daehyun nod and walked to the room. He looked at the dark room.

‘SURPRISE!’ Eveyone yelled. Daehyun jumped up slightly due to shock. You chuckled at his reaction.

‘Surprise, Daehyun Oppa.’ You could see he was still in shock. *They remembered my birthday. I had so much on my mind that I didn’t even remember my birthday.* He was touched and he softened. Everyone wished him a happy birthday. Although he was wearing a mask, you could feel that he was happy and thankful.

‘HYUNG! HURRY, I’M HUNGRY~ I helped so much!’ Zelo drew a big circle with his hands, indicating he helped a lot.

‘Yah, you helped a lot? All you did was just blow a few balloons while I had to walk up and down the ladder to put all the decorations up!’ YoungJae protested.

‘Kids, quit it.’ Umma warned.

‘Happy Birthday my son.’ Appa and Umma wished him and gave him a present. He opened it, it was jacket. He hugged them. Daehyun then gestured to the food table. Zelo was the first to rush to the table. You laughed at his action. *Oppa always look  like he hasn’t eaten for years*. As expected, Daehyun was at the corner eating although he was the main star of the party. Everyone just left him alone, knowing he didn’t want them to see him without a mask. There were lots of laughter and chattering.

‘Kids, we are going to go back to the room first. Appa and I are going to the hot spring later.’ Appa informed. You exchanged goodbyes with them.

After the food, it was games time. Jongup was the host.

‘Today, we are going to play 2 games! Fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter