The Results

Fame!

After all the performances, the judges gave their comments to each contestant. Top and Dara recieved such a great feedback from the judges. The judges gave the Top 10 Results to the host. The host told all the contestants to go in front of the stage. The 1st name was called. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. 6th. 7th. 8th. Aigo!! Top's name was called for the 9th place. Oh No! There's only one place left and the 10th place is for (drumming)... Dara. Yehey! They are both in the Top 10. The show was finally ended. Top invited Dara to sleep in his apartment this night but Dara said she already has a room in the other apartment. Top said alright and he invited her to eat a dinner with him tonight and Dara approved.

Dara and Top went to a Fabulous restaurant. Top ordered a lot of food. Dara is laughing because she did'nt imagined that Top can eat a lot just like what is happening now. Top saw Dara laughing and gave her chopsticks. Top told her "Eat." Dara said alright by shaking her head. Dara finally ate. Top asked her what will she sing tomorrow. Dara said she will perform a sing and dance. Top said that he will be performing a song from Big Bang and Dara said she will be singing a song from her favorite Girl Group 2NE1. Top said he likes one member of 2NE1 and Dara asked him who it is and Top answered it is Sandara. Dara told him that she likes Sandara a lot too. Dara said that her favorite member of 2NE1 is Sandara.

After they ate, Dara told Top that she will go now. Before going home, Top gave Dara a necklace. Dara thanked him and Top looked at Dara's eyes. Dara said "uh, Alright, then i  will go home now." Top said Goodbye. Dara said bye. The Day was very good for both Dara and Top.

 

Is their performance great?

Did the judges agreed to their performance?

 

Find out ! :)