ein

Inevitable Vehemence

 

“Good morning, I'm Im Yoona. It's nice to meet you all”she bowed 90 degree in front of the class, and forced the friendliest smile she could ever attempt. It's to her luck that the class responded pleasantly and clapped for her.

 

”What is your power, Yoona?”a male student with raven skin and dark black eyes suddenly stood up and she flinched at the mention of her power and the sudden approach in such an informal way, but she ignored it to avoid futher questions that will complicate her already messed and screwed up life.

"Silence, Kim Jongin! I will not tolerate your interruptions once more!"

She transferred to this school with only one intention, to control her power, that shall remain a secret to the students. ”Ms.Im, you may sit beside Mr.Xi. Mr Xi, please raise your-“

“I apologise for interrupting in the middle of your sentences, but my parents have demanded me to sit beside no one”she politely stated, even though it was obvious she was demanding the teacher softly.

The latter boy raised an eyebrow at her somehow prim yet rigid way of carrying herself. She was unnecessarily being hard at herself, he shook his head.

He nodded after thinking for a while, and snapped his fingers. "I just remembered that, thank you for reminding me. You may sit behind Mr.Wu then. Mr.Wu you, may raise your hand”a boy with sculpted face, like those of Greek Mythology gods people say, raised his hand.

She bowed once again and startrd to draw her steps to her seat, every step she made was light, as light as how air brushes against your skin.

The students have their eyes widened, the floor doesn't produce any sound and they wonder if her power is wind. But, wind-benders would not cause dark and eerie atmosphere. She sat in her seat, and the teacher started the lessons.

Her parents gave her a custom-designed bag, it was as soft as silk yet undestroyable. She rummaged through her bagpack and took out her textbook and pencil case. She was lucky, she wore her transparent gloves today and that her books are still in one piece. She didn't pay any attention to the lesson that is taught by the teacher though. She basically knew every little thing that the teacher was currently explaining. She was home-schooled by her parents,t hat she learnt every single thing that a child could learn.

Her parents then transferred her into this school, SM Academy that taught their students in controlling their powers, and somehow excelling their abillity in using their powers.

The world was not the same as how it used to be. Every human in every part of the world possessed different kinds of powers in each of their bodies and souls. As much as she wanted to pay her respect to the teacher, her eyes started to get distracted by the black clouds that clouded her pupils.

She wanted to scream, she wanted to shout at whoever lend this power to her, the power to destroy life when it is supposed to be cherished and held like hope.

”It's happening”she blinked her eyes and stood up from her seat, making all eyes divert to her.

”Mr.Jung, I shall excuse myself to the restroom”she bowed and ran past the desks and the teacher, excusing herself without caring to let the teacher give her a response. She went through the door until she disappeared from their sights. 

The class was left wondering if she is actually an actual person or not.

 

She had to go to an open-field, the place that she wouldn’t destroy anything but turns out the mother nature itself felt a personal strong dislike to her. The trees were withering and when she looked up to the sky, flying birds were falling upon her to the ground, lifeless. The falling leafs of autumn are crumbling into dusts. It was still a horrifying sight for her, she just stood there like a statue as every little things are destroyed, as life surrendered before her presence. Crystal droplets of tears were falling from her black orbs as the living things around her turned lifeless. The sun came in and the sky had brighten up, turning to its normal colour, light-pearlescent blue. She wiped her tears stained face, and faced the sun.

 

It shone upon her face, intimidating her with its light against her orbs. She shot daggers to that thing, the thing that always people love instead of her, the girl that people loathe when they know her true power. Her eyes blackens once again, as the sun hid in fear behind the darkening clouds. She carved a sad smile against her ghostly-pale skin.

"Even the all-mighty sun that Buddhese praised like a God, is afraid upon my present"she chuckled bitterly, closing her eyes to calm herself, reaching her broken heart to feel. Anything, something, she whispers.

She chose to stay on the ground, on the destroyed open-field for a while looking around the destroyed surroundings. She couldn’t help to pity the dead and loathed herself, how she could ruthlessly exterminate them without even touching them. How she consciously wiped out those souls by a glance. She wished that there will be someone who can erase that terrible memories, about how she exterminated them in the past.

The memories are still fresh in her mind, how a little girl was trying to help her who sat helplessly in the playground. The innocent little girl was crumbling, little by little dissapearing into the air. She couldn’t help but loathed herself more and more as the memories keep coming. She wiped her tears in a quick pace as she heard the bell has start ringing. She wander if the teacher had sent someone to search for her, gone because nature calls and didn’t spare any time to come back. She sighed, blowing a cold puff of air from . Footsteps came, making her face turned to the source. He was one of her classmates, the one who was going to be her seatmate, but did not. Before he drew another step to her, she vanished into the thin air.

The expected event occured. Some of the girls cried at the destroyed place. The flowers had withered, and the falling leafs scattered everywhere. Even Lay who tried to heal the nature, stood in his spot helpless. Everyone tried to use all of their powers, abilities to gain the little garden behind their school back. Even the principal, who possesses the power to control time is unable to be of any use. It’s like there is an invisible barrier that makes him couldn’t go back to find out who is the culprit behind this mess.

Suddenly, all the source of light snapped causing everyone to freeze in their spots. The hallways which connected to the small garden are engulfed in darkness, no one can see any hint of light. And the sun have escaped to nowhere, leaving the sky in the dark as if the sun doesn't give its daily visits that day. Everyone was still rooted to the floor, even the principal didn't budged. Footsteps were heard, the person walked ver so slowly. Yes, the person was a human, two-footed. They searched for a source of light, but they found no luck in that. How could that person keep walking without a source of light, they wonder.

 

”Death”a voice as soft as silk echoed through the dark hallway. It was so soft, yet it brought shivers down to their spine. It’s a girl, they thought. She swiftly walked past the frozen living statues.

”Voice as soft as silk, look as beautiful as a goddess, a touch as deathly as the Lucifer. Isn’t that ironic, how people refer to me as godly creatures that at the same time so vile and evil?”her question drives them into a confusion.

They never heard that kind of person in their school.

”Goddamnit show us yourself, you are the one who made this mess right?!”one of the students challenged, screaming oh so violently.

But she didn't answered, and brought silence into them instead. ”For the love of god, I am intending to apologize here. Yes, for the 'mess' I caused”her apology was shocking for them. Her tone was casual, absolute casuality in her voice.

”I got out of control, and I am deeply sorry"she trailed in her sentences as she fiddled with her fingers.

”For the flowers, the trees, the animals, everything”she whispered as the students come into another surprise.

The source of light suddenly returned, and everyone looked for the person. Yes, the principal could guess who the culprit is, but none of his students are able to destroy the garden in  20 minutes without any one of them realizing. After all, this garden is not that big, yet not that small.

The students were hugging their own friends, relieved that death was still kind enough to not snatch their life. The principal dismissed the students from their class and the principal called the teacher for a meeting.

Neverthless, the students cheered completely forgetting the sorrow that was haunting them earlier. Meanwhile, a girl went by the name Im Yoona stared from afar, peeking behind the walls. But then, she catched a guy staring at her, the guy who was going to be her seatmate, his surname is Xi she just remembered. Again, she disappeared into the thin air, as Luhan wondered what is Im Yoona exactly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm revamping these story AFTER SO MANY YEARS.

oh my god I'm such an for not updating for years.

anyway, just gonna change the characters' personal traits.

and description, so it will be easier to read.