You Look

KyuSung Fic Collection

Hi everyone^^ I have the urge to post this here after knowing that our Yesung will enlist on May 6 (not so far from now). It's only a 'short journey'. We have to wait patiently and be strong for our beloved Yesung^^ Let's show him our love! And we'll remain his clouds :))
I hope this lightens up the mood of everyone :DD

Originally written: September 6, 2011

Title: You Look...
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance, Humor
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Summary: A little argument finished with a.....
Note: I did this out of the blue..... this fic is also a mini pic spam! And I don’t own a single photo from this fic.... i will give the credits to the great people who shared this beautiful pictures of Yesung and Kyuhyun.

At the dorm~

Kyuhyun happily hummed while he opened his laptop, finally he got a break from all the comeback activities but he was all alone in the dorm since the other members have different schedules. While opening his game, which is taking a long time than the usual, he decided to sort the pictures in one of his file folders that are all over the place. He carefully sorted each picture smiling when seeing what each contains, carefully assorting the pictures by date, time, size, color and to the point of changing the name for a better arrangement. Too engrossed with he is doing it took him by surprise when something cold touched his cheeks, “Yesung!”

Yesung smiled a little, “You forget to say Hyung maknae,” handing Kyuhyun a cup of smoothie from their family store while a bag hang in his shoulders and another drink in his other hand, “Umma and Appa wanted me to give this to you as a sign of gratitude for always going to the cafe whenever you can.”

“Really?” Kyuhyun asked as he took the strawberry flavoured drink.

“Actually... I just really want to see you,” Yesung said before drinking his own drink and closing his eyes.

Kyuhyun blinked once, twice, and trice not believing what he heard. Yesung must have realized that when he opened his eyes and playfully hit the maknae’s shoulder, “Hey! I’m just kidding! The first reason is true, why would I want to see you again even if I just saw you earlier?”

Kyuhyun glared at Yesung, “Ha, ha, ha, really funny...” he said before starting to drink.

“What are you doing by the way?” Yesung asked as he caught a glimpse of Kyuhyun’s laptop making him stop drinking and started staring at the screen, “Why are you looking at a picture of mine?”

Kyuhyun almost blurted out what he was drinking before trying to close the window but in the end he just minimized it.

“Kyuhyun....” Yesung said in a demanding tone putting down his bag at the couch waiting for Kyuhyun to answer.

“It’s just...” Kyuhyun looked at his Hyung’s eye straight and said, “It’s just your hair looks really weird in that photo.”

It was Yesung’s turn to blink stupidly after hearing the maknae speak; he grabbed the mouse from Kyuhyun and opened the picture one again.

yesung acha

“What are you talking about? I actually like how my hair looks here,” Yesung said as he zoomed in the picture admiring the picture.

Kyuhyun pouted and grabbed the mouse back from Yesung and opened a folder, too fast for Yesung to see what the title was, and opened a new picture.

0004x0zz

“I dunno but I prefer how you look in this photo,” Kyuhyun said while nodding approvingly to the picture.

“You really can’t understand art just like what Wookie said,” Yesung said as he shook his head.

“At least I know what looks better on you,” Kyuhyun snorted back to his Hyung.

Yesung rolled his eyes before getting his Ipad from the bag and opening it, “Well what can you say from this picture of yours?”

s640x480

“Hey! Why do you have that picture?! Delete it immediately!” Kyuhyun tried to get the gadget from Yesung but the older easily dodged the attack.

“Sorry but you can’t. This is mine, not yours,” Yesung said as he stuck out his tongue.

‘How childish is that?’ Kyuhyun thought before answering back, “It is a picture of mine! I have the rights!”

“Well if I delete this will you delete my picture?”

“No! N-no I won’t!”

“Then same here!”

“You also have a similar pic!”

0004bey4 or 

“....”

“And at least my hair looks better than yours in your debut pic,” Kyuhyun said before clicking in his laptop another folder and a picture.

0004c1ceor 

“Where did you find that?!” Yesung shouted as he saw his picture, “That is a very old picture that should have dissolve!!!”

“I’m not saying~” Kyuhyun answered in a sing-song manner.

“Well that is fine with me because I have this,” Yesung touched the Ipad and presented Kyuhyun another picture.

0004dcr4

“What the!!!! Hyung!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted as he tried to get the gadget from Yesung once again which Yesung immediately prevented. “I won’t lose!” Kyuhyun looked at his laptop and smirked when he saw another picture, “Yesung Hyung.... remember twins?”

0004erqb

Yesung looked offended for a minute, “Well that looks like what you showed me earlier and all of the members have weird hairstyles! Look at Hae and Hyuk!!! Ah! Look here Kyu!”

0004fp18

“But that is my debut pic!!” Kyuhyun defended, “You are the same Hyung.”

0004gq9z

“You look like someone wearing a wig,” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Look at your very long and thin face.”

“Look first at your chubby face,” both of them are literally putting their gadget each other’s face.

Yesung regained posture before showing another picture again, “Have I ever told you that you looked like a dog in this picture?”

0004hdya

“How did I look like a dog in that picture?”

“With all the wavy hair and the way you look! Actually this picture is really funny, epic and cute~”

Kyuhyun blushes a little before finding something to fight back Yesung.

s640x480

“You look like a skunk here...”

“Hey! Is that a compliment or what?”

“Hyung for me skunks are cute......... and dangerous,” Kyuhyun smirked once more.

“They made me choose between cutting my hair short or coloring it! I choose the safer one! Short hair doesn’t me.... as well as you.”

s640x480

“You look like a child entering grade school....”

“Hyung... you also have a picture like that, remember Super Junior Happy days?”

0004q1y3

“They even cut my bangs in an uneven manner...” Yesung said as he looks at the picture carefully. “Oh Kyu! I just remembered that I saw a very nice picture of you the other day^^.”

0004rh07

“Kim Jongwoon!!!” instead of getting angry to Kyuhyun because of dropping of formalities Yesung smiled instead seeing how the maknae blushed cutely.

“I always thought after ss2 that you are way cuter than Seohyun! Good thing I saw that picture of yours!”

Kyuhyun blushed three-folds than the normal, “Y-You also have pictures that look feminine!”

s640x480

“Um... Kyu? Do I need to remind you that I played that role in a historical musical? I’m not playing as a girl...”

“It doesn’t matter Yesung Hyung! You look really pretty... no beautiful here! You can even compare your beauty to Heechul Hyung in this picture!”

“Gee Kyuhyun thanks for that compliment,” smiling to Kyuhyun who smiled back immediately, “By the way Kyu... why do you have so many pictures of me?”

“Ummm....”

“Or do you have pictures of other members too?”

“Ugh... no?” With that Yesung raised an eyebrow to Kyuhyun, “Why don’t you look for yourself?” Kyuhyun asked as he nervously played with his hands looking at floor.

Yesung exited all the pictures to see a folder entitled, “Yesung,” when he clicked that it contains a lot of folders and his recent pictures. Some of the folders name are, “Yesung-05”, “Yesung-Happy”, “Yesung-Sorry Sorry” etc. Yesung smiled again for the nth time, the maknae never fails to amuse him, making him adore the younger very much.

“Hey Kyu...” Yesung said looking over his shoulders, “I have something to confess to you.”

Kyuhyun hurriedly looked up from the floor to see Yesung holding his Ipad showing a folder entitled “Maknae Kyu”

“Why don’t you look what is inside?”

s640x480

When Kyuhyun opened the folder he saw thousands of pictures of him, official, fan-taken, edited, even drawings of him, even if it is not sorted just like his it looks like the folder is updated with all his pics, “How? When? Why?” he asked to Yesung who never stopped smiling at him.

“First I’ll answer how, I collected your photos from sites about us, Super Junior, and there are even times that I needed to join fancafes of yours to be able to see and save your pictures. Actually I was surprised that ELFs have pictures of you that I don’t have. Then I’ll answer when, I think it started when you are comatose in the hospital, I was very sad and down during that time that’s why I started looking for pictures of you smiling. Seeing those photos made me smile and gave me strength, with that I continued believing that soon you will be better and be by our side and you did. Finally, Why? At first I don’t know why I am doing this. I thought it is because I like seeing your pictures, especially the ones where you are smiling or singing, and then I realized that I also like how we talk with each other, the way we look at each other, the way your voice harmonizes with mine, they way we touch each other and everything. I thought it is just brotherly affection but when I almost lost you for the second time I realized that I don’t like you Kyuhyun....”

‘What? After saying all those good things he is saying that he doesn’t like me?’ Kyuhyun’s eyes are getting teary.

Yesung knew that he confused Kyuhyun so before saying the most vital words he let their foreheads rest against each other so he can stare closer to the eyes that he continues to love through the years, “I love you Kyuhyun...” He said before briefly placing a kiss on Kyuhyun’s lips.

Kyuhyun’s lips formed a smile, “I love you too Yesung... I’m just afraid to tell you... because of that I found other ways to show my affection to you such as collecting pictures of you and...”

“And?”

“Bullying you^^ about what I told you earlier...”

s640x480

“I really think you look weird in this photo....”

“Cho Kyuhyun...”

“Hey! Weird is good! I love weird things such as you!” Kyuhyun said before kissing Yesung again.


~

Extra


“Kyu? What are you doing this time?” Yesung asked as he tried to peek at what his lover is doing, “Are you gaming??”

“Oh no...” Kyuhyun answered as he seriously continued what he is doing.

“Then what is it?”

“I’m collecting pictures of us!!! I didn’t know that there is many! And that our love has existed even before we made it official!”

“Do you mean the fan-page dedicated to us?”

“Huh? You know it?”

“Of course I do! That is where I got the pictures of us!” Yesung said as he show Kyuhyun a folder in his laptop entitled “KyuSung/YeHyun”

Kyuhyun opened it and saw the enormous collection of Yesung of their pictures together. Suddenly Kyuhyun went back to his laptop and continued what he is doing, “I won’t lose to you Woon! I will collect too!”

“Whatever you want love, but it is a waste since I wanted to go out with you. But, don’t worry I will not disturb you^^”

Kyuhyun stopped what he was doing and stood up immediately, “Why didn’t you told me earlier? Let’s go now! I’m starving! You'll treat me meat!”

In Kyuhyun's laptop there is a folder named "My One True Pairing^^"

     

                                

Fin^^
hope that made you happy :DD
credits again to the owner of the pics! I used the KyuSung pics from thekyusungcrossroad ^^
Nothing will happen if we just stay sad over this. Let's be happy and strong, okay? It will not make it easier for Yesung to see us too depressed. 

For me, I'll be focusing in my studies while he's doing public service. When he comes back, I've already graduated and maybe I can go to Korea to welcome him back^^ 

BTW! KYUSUNG DAY IS TOMORROW! ARE YOU EXCITED?! (am I excited? lol)
If you can, you can participate to KyuSungCentral's event! You can win an album (SJ-KRY Promise you cd+dvd)! for more info, look here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjdai6

Then, you can do this: "@kyusungcentral: Also if you like, we think it would fun if you all try and answer these questions..tell us your Kyusung story! "

or simply post something like this: 

let's make it memorable^^ It's the last KyuSung day before Yesung's enlistment!
Fighting everyone~