Teaser ~

Music Club ~

"Shiny Sky High ~ Fly to the Sky ~ Hwaiting!" 

"Dark High School ~ Win the Shinys!"

The cheers from the audience shouted as the prime minister quieten them down.

"Thank you all for coming to the 2011 Korea's special 'Singing Stage' Elections! As you know, the two schools which are fighting to be the organizers will be 'Shiny Sky High' and 'Dark High School'. This two schools has been the best in Music among the whole Korea! So please appluad this two schools for their hard work in making music such and interesting subject!"

The audience shouted and clapped until the prime minister lifted his hand up.

"Today, whoever thats going to organize Korea's special 'Singing Stage', work hard! Those who never win, it's okay! You may be selected next time!  I should keep this speech short and announce the winner now!"

The members from each school look at each other and gave a 'hwaiting sign'

The audience resumed shouting and cheering for each school.

"The winner is... Shiny Sky High!"

Everybody shouted as they lifted up the banners saying "Shiny Sky High Forever!"

The members from Shiny Sky High hugged each other in joy until Jonghyun, the president of the club gave a signal to go up stage.

They shook the prime minister's hand as they started making a speech.

"Ne.. Ne.." Jonghyun started saying as the crowd slowly quieten down.

"Kamsahamnida for all your support! Thanks to the principal of Shiny Sky High! Thanks for voting for us! We'll bring you the best we can to make this event a successful one! KAMSAHAMNIDA~ Now, the members will introduce themself with just a short spech!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ~ So this is the teaser :D

Hope u like it even though it's short..

Kind of boring isn't it?

Will try to bring u all my interesting chapters in the future :)

P.S : For this fic, I will be using abit of korean ( thank you, sorry etc ). Just the easy ones ~

Thanks for supporting my fic !