Chapter #5

Music Club ~

Eun Chan's POV

"OMONA, Hawaiian pizza!!" my eyes shined at the thought of the fresh-baked pizza. Minho-ssi, you're gonna be broke..

"Ne, ne, anything you want, as-"

"1 large Hawaiian pizza, 1 large coke, 4 honey chicken and AISH, JUST BUY ME THE WHOLE SHOP!" I said.

"I have not completed my sentenced.. AS LONG AS UNDER THE BUJET OF 30,000 Won Per Person, Arasso?"

"Cheh, then it'll be fine without the whole shop," I said with a cheeky smile. 

"Ye Eun-ssi, you want anything?" Minho asked.

"Ani, I'll share with her," She said with a polite smile.

"When did I say I'm gonna share with you?" I mumbled under my breath. 

"Mianhamnida, what did u say?" Ye Eun asked as she leaned forward to me.

"Ani.." I've enough for the day..

"So, I'll go other first," Minho said as he left the table.

"Eh, unnie, Key-oppa Birthday is coming, shall we celebrate it?"

"Um.. Okay? Let's discuss with Minho-ssi later," she replied with her smile, showing her dimple.

"Aish, why do you always involve Minho-ssi in everything?" I asked. "Hmm.. U like him?" I asked with curiosity.

"ANIYO!!" She replied as her cheeks turned red.

"ORHH, Unnie likes Minho?!? Look at you, you're blushing like mad!" I said laughing.

"Andwae~~" She replied beating my back, "You better not spout nonsense arasso?"

"Ne! Yes Unnie!" I said as I playfully gave her a 'yes-sir' sign.

"Girls, we'll have to wait at least 20mins for the pizza arasso?" Minho came back holding a receipt.

"Ahh, ne!" I replied. "Unnie, discuss now.." I whispered to her.

"Aish, Minho-ssi, we're planning to have a party for Key to celebrate his birthday, so.. Any ideas?"

"Ahh, nice, why don't we have BBQ at my condo?"

"CHINCHA! That's it! It's settle!" I said with excitement.

"Agreed!" said Ye Eun.

Soon, the piping hot pizza was settled on our table.

We ate as we discussed what food do we bring and how we inform others etc~

Just after we ate finish,

"Ehh, Key hyung!" Minho shouted as he stood up waving at two human figures which I eventually realised that it's Key and some girl.

[ A.N / It was in the other direction so they can only view her back view ]

Oppa dating unnie? I'll ask him tonight~

"Minho-ah!" Key came over after he said something to the girl leaving her with a nod. "Eun Chan?" He immobilised as he realised she was there.

You're gonna get it from me.. [ Thought by me ]

"Ne, oppa.." I said with a forced smile.

"Haha, okay, I've to go now, Mianhae," Ye Eun stood as she took a little bow. [ It's a tradition of the Koreans if you don't know ]

"Shall we go together? Since we already finish," Minho asked.

"Kwenchanayo,"

"We have to, Annyeong Key oppa!" I said as I doubled her speed to the door, leaving Minho and Ye Eun chasing after me.

 -----

Onew's POV

RRING~

"Yoboseyo?"

"......."

"CHINCHAYO?!? I'll be right there! I'll help contact his parents!"

I dialed the number as I took my jacket and ran out of the house.

"Yoboseyo?" The person answered.

"Ajusshi, ....."

"CHINCHA? I'll also be going there now, Komapsumnida Onew-goon.."

"Kwenchana, see you there," Onew said as he ended the call.

----

We stood there looking at the motionless body.

***

RRING~

"Yoboseyo?"

"Umm, is this Onew-ssi speaking?"

"Ne, can I help you?"

"Ne, since you're the last person Taemin contacted, we decided to call you.."

"Straight to the point mister, did anything happened to Taemin?"

"Ahh, ne, he met an accident and is currently being sent to the hospital."

"CHINCHAYO?!? I'll be right there! I'll help contact his parents!"

***

"This can't be happening.." I muttered under my breath.

***

"Doctor, how is he..?"

"He's injury is quite bad, and is currently in coma, about when will he wake up, it depends on the willpower of this patient"

"Any idea how he got into this accident?"

"I heard from the policeman that he was chasing a stray dog who was in the midst of the road, probably he saved it and led himself into this misery.."

"Ahh, komapsumnida Doctor.."

"Oh ya, even if this patient wakes up, I cannot comfirm you that his memory will not be lost.. He will at least have a partial memory loss, or if worst, he will lose all his memory.."

*** 

"Taemin, stay strong.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY ALL<3 I've updated after a supaa long timee^^ This chappie is quite long.. Cos I took hours writing it.. Hope my readers are still here:X Thx for reading~ Comments are LOVED :) Wait for the nxt chappie, I hope I can update soon =.="