Chapter #2

Music Club ~

Onew POV

"Taeminnie!!!" I shouted as I saw him enter the room.

I've came in so early that no one was here.. Except for my younger sister Minah.. But she's gone outside to take pictures of the garden.. 

"What new toys you have today?" I asked as I help him remove some of the things from the pile he's carrying.

"Free to take.." He said as he walked into the pantry.

"Waa! Jonghyun's father is seriously rich! This year he even renovated our club room pantry!" He said as he took a sip of water.

"Ya, of course! He's my best buddy!!" I replied as I was busily choosing out some gifts.

Just then, Jonghyun and Ah-Jin walked in.

"Welcome! 3rd and 4th person here!" I shouted trying to build up the amostphere as everybody laughed.

Soon, everybody slowly strolled in..

And the meeting soon began..

Jonghyun began speaking...

"Welcome everybody, old and new members! As you I know about the organizing of the "Singing Stage".. Please put in effort! We only have one year! Some will have sweet before bitter. But the others will have bitter before sweet. Anyway, you all know your roles right?"

"Ne!" Everybody said in unison.

"We'll get started then! But before that, I have a good news for you all! If this event becomes a successful one, we'll spend a three days two night camp at the beach! Arasso?"

Everyone whispered to each other with excitement. 

"Ne!" 

"Let's start it! Firstly, Ye Eun, pass me the contestants' song request!"

Ye Eun, the co-ordinator passed him the files as he resumed speaking,

"Composers! Get up and start work! You two are the start of the cycle! You'll have the bitter first, sweet later!" Jonghyun said as he divided the files into two equally and handed them to Hyejae and I.

Hyejae is a new member, so I don't really know her, heard from Jonghyun that she's a really great composer, well, I'll see 

We walked to the composers room and began work.

Jonghyun's POV

"Up next, Sunny and Minah, Bulletin Editors, you can take your time for this, it'll be handed out on that day. But remember! You still need to send it for printing.. Arasso?

"ChaeRin and Gen, Instrument players, your free for now, but remember to still brush up your instrument skills!" 

"Ne!"

"Music Editors and Recorders, Taemin, Sandara, Min Eul, Key and Dae Yoo, now you can 'play' with the equipment.. But seriously don't spoil it.. You'll be needed after the first song gets composed.. Ten the 'cycle' will officially start!"

"Arasso!" They said as they moved to their respective corners.

This went on for the rest of the members.

Onew's POV

We sat down on the chairs and I began the conversation.

"Hyejae right?" 

"Ne.."

"Welcome!" I said trying to make her feel welcomed.

"Kamsahmnida.." She said with a soft smile.

"Let's work together!" I said as I gave her a handshake.

"Ne.. Please guide me along.." 

"Of course! So shall we start?"

"Ne.."

"Do you want to do it individually? Or together?"

"Anything.. You can decide!" She replied getting more comfortable around me.

"Ok, we'll do it together for this first one first!" I said as I picked up a random file from the pile.

"Let's start!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chappie 2 up :)

Sorry, short one again..

This chappie's quite boring huh..

But the next chappie is about the composing ^^

Comments are LOVED <3

Thanks for reading !