VI

The Girl Version of Me

 

“Key, why am I wearing this????”

*Insert Kai’s thought: Woah~ she’s sturdy for a girl… Is she even a girl? Her legs are the same as the soccer players… *

*Insert Kangin’s short thought: What’s this guy doing here?? Is Key trying to set me up with this highschooler? No, Is Key gay?! He’s also in a girl outfit! Is he Key’s suitor?? What the heck is happening?!?! Where’s Azumi?? She must be the one Key setting up with this high school guy.*

“Ah…Annyeong Haseyo hyungnim… AH! Mianhamnida Noonim…” Kai greeted subconsciously as he absorbed the idea that Kangin is Kaira’s ‘sister’.

“Ah, Annyeong Haseyo…” Kangin greeted, a bit startled at the young boy’s presence. Eyeing him from head to foot.

“Key unnie…” Kaira went to the living room only to see a disaster.

Their reactions:

Kai: O.O

Kaira: TT^TT

Key: *face palm* -.-“

‘Bless my brother’ Key sighed as he pulled his brother away from the crowd.

“I think the both of you should leave already. Take care!” He smiled as he pulled his epic fail brother upstairs.

“I… Let’s go?” Kai asked confused and shocked of what he just saw.

“Ara…” She mumbled hiding her teary voice and opened the door. She already has some suicidal thoughts on her head when she saw her Kangin oppa earlier.

“Gwenchanayo Kaira?” Kai asked as he held the door for her; also seeing her eyes almost tearing up already.

“Ne~ why wouldn’t I?” She smiled at him hiding her real emotions…

~~~KAI’S POV

And so my thoughts are right… Kaira is hiding something under her sleeves but what is it? The only clue I have is he’s taking after my profile, first my nickname, then my birthday, then Inuyasha and Harry Potter. Now the siblings issue?! I can’t let get this one out… I really wanted to talk about it but seeing her being upset about it makes my heart winced in pain… Damn my heart…

“Gwenchanayo Kaira?” I asked as I held the door for her; also seeing her eyes almost tearing up already.

“Ne~ why wouldn’t I?” She smiled at me hiding her real emotions…

On the second thought, I’ll postpone this issue and make her smile for the moment. As we walk on our way to the school I saw this cotton candy vendor, well I bought it for her without asking if she liked it… I don’t even know her favourite colour.

“Ajhussi, the blue cotton candy please.” I said as I reached out some coins to pay it.

“Why are you buying some cotton candy?” She asked me in a faint voice to hide the bitterness in her voice.

“For you” I told her and then I saw that faint smile that I am looking for earlier. Chanyeol’s saying is true then… ‘You can make a person smile using the soft and squishy cotton candy.’

“Here’s your cotton candy, you have a cute girlfriend there. Take care of her Jongin ah!” The cotton candy vendor said as he gave me the big blue cotton candy

“Ne Ajhussi!” I smiled at him and started to walk again as I handed her blue heart shaped cotton candy. She didn’t even mumble a word as I gave her the cotton candy. Maybe she’s shocked about the cotton candy Ajhussi mentioned earlier. I just said yes to him because I don’t want any further discussions with him since he’s very talkative.

“Ah Kai! Kim-ssi!!” We heard from afar, and I know that low down to earth voice came from Park Chanyeol.

“It’s so nice to see you guys here…” Chanyeol hyung said innocently with his derpy smile on the side.

“What’s with you? You never came to class early?” I asked him, yes, he always come to school late or 10 minutes before the time.

“It is because… uwaa~ Kim-ssi, is that a cotton candy? Can I have some? Pleaaaaase~*puppy eyes*” Oh, did I forgot to mention that Chanyeol hyung is the cotton candy maniac? That’s why the cotton candy Ajhussi knows me already.

“But oppa…” Kaira will say no but this Park Chanyeol is too much interested to the cotton candy itself that he suddenly grabbed the cotton candy, opened it and ate it by himself.

“Gomawo Kim-ssi~” He smiled cutely at the upset again Kaira.

“You have nothing right to do eh?” I glanced at Chanyeol hyung, without any random explanation I feel irritated what hyung did… He ate the cotton candy that I gave to Kaira! It’s not for you hyung! It’s for Kim Kaira…

“What??? Kim-ssi gave it to me.” He asked as he enjoys the big blue cotton candy.

If you weren’t my hyung… I think I smacked you already! What a good day to start Kaira’s morning…

~~~

“BIOLOGY CLASS IS KILLING ME~” Chanyeol yelled as Mr. Park went out of their room.

“Every science subject loves you eh?” Suho chuckled as he pats the others back…

“GUUUUUYYYYS~~ Are you available tomorrow? Let’s go to the carnival!” Baekhyun squealed as he trespassed the room of the other class and went straight to his gang.

“Yes! There’s a lot of cotton candy in the carnival.” Chanyeol said without hesitation.

“Cotton candy maniac; I’m coming too!” Suho said too.

“No, I have a schedule already tomorrow.” Kai said as he reads a particular piece of paper.

“Waeyo??” Baekhyun pouted as he sat on Kai’s table.

“I have a schedule; I’m having an entrance exam tomorrow at Seoul University.” Kai said still reading the paper.

“Aww… what about you Kim-ssi?” Baekhyun asked as he shifted his glance to Kai’s seat mate.

“I can’t; my cousin asked me out already.” Kaira said, still upset about her cotton candy and her Kangin oppa.

“Aish! Can’t you say no to your cousin???” Baekhyun exploded, releasing his diva like personality.

“Aniyo…” Kaira sighed as she decided to sleep on her desk.

“The princess is asleep and your main purpose is done; you may leave the room.” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun since it’s their first break and they just sleep at the room.

~~~

“Azumi, I’m sorry about what Kangin hyung did…” Key said as he sat at her sister’s bed, the moment Azumi went out of her bathroom.

“Oppa, can’t we just forget it? It’s over anyway… just get over it.” Kaira said as she fixed her things for tomorrow.

“Seriously Azumi, I’m really sorry. I did everything to make Kangin hyung a girl…” Key explained but he was cut by the sudden phone call.

#TWINKLE

Calling…

Kai ♥♥♥♥

“Kai’s calling you… am gonna leave then. Good night” Key baded as he left her sister’s room

Azumi: *answers the phone* why?

Kai: Hey, am I bothering you?

Azumi: Aniyo… what is it?

Kai: Uh, I’m just nervous about the exam tomorrow. I can’t call the gang because I’m sure they’ll just tell me to go to the carnival.

Azumi: Oh… I’m sure you could do it! You’re a great student Kai oppa!

Kai: Thank you… I think you should sleep already… It’s getting late. Good night baby princess

Azumi: Baby princess?!*BLUSHES WILDLY*

Kai: You looked like a baby and you’re EXO’s princess that’s how I got that new pet name of yours

Azumi: Ohh… good night Dance prince.*CAN’T BREATH*

Kai: HAHA! Cute pet name… Ne Good night^^

Azumi: *FAINTS*

Behind the door…

‘That guy surely knows how to cheer my sister… I like him for her…’ Key thought as he went back to his room after he heard the conversation.

Saturday; Carnival

“Is this the reason why you brought us here? TaeTiSeo’s fan meeting??” Sehun asked as he saw the bulletin board at the entrance of the carnival.

“You know me; I can’t watch their performance alone…” Baekhyun said as they entered the carnival and looked for the venue of the fan meet with D.O following him.

“Uwaa~ Cotton candy!!” Chanyeol grinned as he saw the cotton candy cart roaming around the carnival.

“Chanyeol ah!!” Suho yelled at him but no use, the magnetism between Chanyeol and the cotton candy is strong…

“Am gonna follow him hyung, just text me where we will find you” Sehun said as he decided to chase his hyung.

“Araso…” Suho said as he decided to roam around the carnival instead of following the others to the fan meet.

Other side…

“Azumi~~ get that chicken plushie for me please!!” Onew, her cousin, pleaded to her.

“Aish oppa, is this the reason why you brought me here?!?!” Azumi whined as she tries to get the chicken plushie and she succeeded in one try.

“That’s why I love you my cousin!” Onew yelled as he kissed Azumi’s forehead.

“YAH! What did I told you?” She yelled as she pushed him away.

“Araso, I’ll just buy some drinks. Stay there…” Onew said as he went to the vending machine.

“That pabo really…”She sighed as she decided to roam around the carnival using her sense of sight. Everything seems so fine not until…

“Kaira?”

“Suho oppa?!” Kaira mumbled as she shifted her body facing the guy who called her. Another thing… she is in danger…

“AZUMI~ Here’s your drink!” Onew said cutely as he gave the apple drink to Kaira.

“Azumi?” Suho asked, as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

‘I’m in hell…’ Kaira thought.

~~~

I'm sorry I just updated now... We had an exam last time3

Here you go hehe! another update^^

Kazeryu23: Yes Key unnie is a girl~ <3 HAHA! I love how she dress up there.. hope you'll like this one^^

nell_santos: Thank you for reading my fic heehee~ Here's a good update, I think...:))))))

 

SAENGIL CHUKAHAE BAEKYUNNIE<3

HEEHEE PIC SPAAAAAAAAAM<3 <3

BaekYeol~^^

Dubu rabbit guys? :3

Milky white skin Kim Joonmyeon! Saranghaeyo Kim Joonmyeon^^

 

OKAY~ END^~^