Forgiveness

A sad beginning. a Happy Ending?

hi guys! I got my ratings for the CMEA and i got an excellent ;w; just cuz i DIDNT know tht i had to make a copy of my piece. Now its gonna mock me for life ;w; ;w; ;w;  I WOULD"VE GOTTEN A SUPERIOR AND MOVED ON TO THE STATE FESTIVAL!!!!! UGH!!! IM SO MAD AT MYSELF T^T!!!!!!!!!!! anyways i did this chapter to get it off my mind. Plz enjoy and Comment. Comments can make me fee better......i think....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*junhyung's pov*

"Hyung~where did ____-sshi and alison-sshi go?" Dongwoon finally noticed.

" I dont know actually. i think they went out for a walk or sumthing." i answered

"BWOH?!!! ALISON-SSHI IS GONE?!!!!!! T^T and i wanted to hang out with her too." kikwang pouted in sadness.

"heh~ maybe u should go and find her."

"Do it later gotta flex these 6-PACKS (emphasis) of mine. :)" and left before i found out y he emphasised 6-packs.

"aww~ _____-sshi isnt here anymore. Im sad junhyung-hyung. u should go and find her so we can play!! x3" yoseob jumped in and smiled energeticly.

"GREAT IDEA!!!! see ya later ppls~" i said as i grabed a jacket and a hat and gigantic sunglasses.

"I wonder where _____-ah~ went.... Du du du du~" i said to myself. I spotted her with alison-sshi talking on the bench and hid behind the soda machine. hmm~ should i scare them or should i hug _____-ah~ hmm~

"And tht is it! U r in love with hyunseung _____-ah! I mean look! u said tht ur face turns super red when u guys "kissed"! thts a sign! "

bwoh?! wht is alison talking about?! ______-ah is my girl. No one can have her. and wht does alison-sshi mean when "u guys kissed"?

"yea~ maybe..... Maybe i am in love hyunseung-oppa afterall... i just dont know how to explain this to junhyung-oppa."

WHT?!!!!! ______-ah IS IN LOVE WITH HYUNSEUNG-SSHI?!! BWOHH?!!! DID I JUST HEAR THT RIGHT?! I went up to them without hesitation and asked " explain wht?"

" OPPA?!" _____ said in an suprised voice.

* your pov*

"OPPA?!" Oh ! wht am i gonna do. D': he heard me. Gotta think of sumthing " eh? Oppa? wht r u saying? "

" I overheard u guys and i want to know wht u need to explain to me."

"ummm~ how much did u hear of our conversation?" I looked down ashamed

" Oh nothing really."

REally?! omg thts good.

" Just the part when u said that ur in love with Hyunseung-sshi, and tht u dont know how to explain this to me."

My eyes widen.. . . I. Am. a. goner. but i have to face him some time. " oppa?" i looked up in to his deep dark eyes. " Im sorry.... oppa.... i really am sorry...... I love Hyunseung-oppa and not you."

" Then y did u get my hopes up when u said yes about going out with me?" he said ticked off.

" Thts because--- because ( deep breathe) I didnt know who i liked, I actually liked both of u, Junhyung-oppa. But i thought if i went out with u, I woud fall in love with u. and well....it backfired and i fell for Hyunseung-oppa. Im sorry..."

* junhyung's pov*

I looked at _____-ah and alison-sshi. Alison was speechless and knew that she had no right to talk.

"alison-sshi? Would u mind if i take _____-ah for a talk....just between the 2 of us?"

" ......(looks at _____-ah and bites her lip)....Sure........" She said and put a hand on _____-ah's shoulder. " I know u will make a good choice either way, Good Luck." she whisphered to her. " Thxs Alison-sshi."

" U know wht lets forget about us dating." I said as my heart wanted to reject wht i just said.

"Mianhe oppa. Wht can i do to make it up for u?" she said as her tears weld up in her eyes.

Damn. Im making her cry....... y does my heart feel so hurt right now? " U dont need to do anything. Just stay away from me. Arrosso?"

" NO! Im not going to! I need to make it up to u! Right now! Wht is ur final wish?! and it can be anything related to ual activities." she whisphered at the last part.

"heh.... my only wish is for u to leave me alone." I acted even though i knew tht i wanted to be with her for one last monment.

*Your POV*

"Heh....my only wish is for u to leave me alone." Went through my head over and over. Is that wht u really want JunHyung. Me nvr to meet u again. My tears started to fall without me knowing. " U sure u want me to leave u alone Oppa?" I tried to put on a smile and tried to hold bck my tears.

"........."

"ANSWER MY QUESTION OPPA!"

"......... (sigh) No. I dont want u to leave me. But i want u to go to one last date with me." he said as he scartched the back of his head. I brightened up and was able to smile a bit with my tears falling down.

" aigoo~ Now stop crying arrosso?.... ur making me look really bad. =.=" he said as he got a hankrchief out and wiped the tears away.

" Got it! Kasimida Junhyung-oppa! Its gonna be the best date ever!" I threw myself on him and hugged him so tight.

" I hope so too~" 

did u guys like it? going on one last date with junhyung soon......