making plans

A sad beginning. a Happy Ending?

hey guys! sorry for not updating this story ^ ^. i was forced to do hw yeaterday so i didnt have time to write. But thxs to u guys I GOT MY FIRST B on my math test. Omg! Its like the higest test grade i got! Im sooo happy! Beat tht Geometry-enriched! ha!

lol anyways this chapter is super boring and short but i promise u the next chapter is going to be a blast of fun and secerts. ;D

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Recap:

"____-sshi~ Where are u TT^TT I want company~ Wahh~ Ur making ur lover wait for u in the hospitial bored to death alone~ Come and visit me Plz~

xoxo

JunHyung <3 "

"LMAO! Thts a funny txt. " Yoseob laughed "Shall we go back?"

"Yesh~"

*your pov*

lol. Yoseob and i took our time to go to the hospital JunHyung was in. We wanted him to suffer a bit. haha~ im such a bad girlfriend. On the way, walking to the hospital, we looked at shops and went shopping abit. In the end i bought the newest album from GD and T.O.P. with the cover that looked like the playboy bunny. (it seriously does. I was like a bit erted much?)

" ____-sshi, i didnt know u like G-Dragon and T.O.P" Yoseob said in suprise.

"I loved them so much~ especially G-Dragon. :) Don't worry Yoseob-oppa B2st is my #1 favorite band now. :) u guys beated Super Junior. Amazing huh?" I said without thinking.

"I guess.." Yoseob said as we approched the hospital.

"Took u long enough!! " Junhyung shouted out of boredom as we came in talking about bands and songs that we liked.

"awww~ did little Junhyung-hyung miss his new gf?" Yoseob teased.

"Actually yes i did. Thx u very much." Junhyung said. oooo~ burn~ i thought to myself.

"Babe~ plz come here." He said as he put his arms forward waiting for me to come in his arms. I blushed and went to him and sat down next to him on the bed. He kissed my cheeks making me giggle.

"Ewww~ Get a room Hyung!" Yoseob said getting grossed out.

"But this is my hospital ROOM"

"But still -.-"

" Yah, until u get discharged i'll be here everyday. But right now i have to go" I said before it became an agrument. I kissed him on the cheeks and said my goodbyes quick and ran off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*JunHyung recovered and was discharged*

"____-sshi~ lets celebrate!!! With all of our friends!!" JunHyung said excitedly on his crunches. As we walked to the car where his manger was in.

"What day do u want it?" I said as i helped him getting into the passenger seat of the car agreeingly.

"What about 2 days from now? I'll ask my manager to get a resturatant reserved."

"Sure. I'll start calling all of our friends once i know where." I said as i sat next to him on the other side.

"Yo~ Manger-hyung can u reserve tht sushi resturant close to the Seuol Mall (author's note: idk making up things). The one tht u took me and the other members to after our first mini ablum came out to be a success?"

"Of course when do u need it? I'll make reservations right now. I even have the number."

"This Sunday (author's note: I guess its friday in this story. lol . didnt keep track.) around 7:00pm- 11:00pm." He said looking at the manager.

"Of course.." *dials the #* " Yammaseo? I'd like to make a reservation on Sunday at 7pm-11pm...*and who is this*..Im the manager of B2st-meda. *of course we will! We r looking forward* Kasimeda. Bye"

" Amazing. Manager-oppa ur amazing! :D" I said with my eyes big.

"Well i am The B2st manager." He said prasing himself as he started the car.

"U got the time right?" Junhyung said looking at me.

"Well yea."

"Who are u gonna invite?"

"Well~ Alex-oppa, Amelia-sshi, Alison-sshi, Ryeowook-oppa, of course Yoseob-oppa, Dunjoon-oppa, Kikwang-oppa, Dongwoon-oppa, and .........Hyunseung-oppa." I said as i quieted my voice once i said hyunseung.

"Well, y not bring all 15 members of superjunior! The more the merrier even if they come from a different entertaniment." JunHyung said as he started taking out this phone and started txting his friends."

"Really! U know they eat alot right?"

"Yah~ Its a celebration hon." He said as he kissed my cheek. "It'll be alright."

"Okies~ So we are inviting Amelia-sshi, Alison-sshi, Alex-oppa, Ryeowook-oppa, Kyuhun-oppa, Sungmin-oppa, Yeseung-oppa, Leeteuk-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa, Donghae-oppa, Henery-oppa, Zhoumi-oppa, SHINDONG-oppa, Heechul-oppa, Siwon-oppa, maybe Kangin-oppa, maybe Kibum-oppa, and idk about Hangeng-oppa considering that he's in China."

" Well, lets just try our best ok?" he replied and kissed my head.

"Yea"   

 told u it was short and boring -.-   and super short and yea~  well the next chapter will be coming tomorrow or later today so get excited! CUZ ITS GONNA BE A BLAST IN THT SUSHI RESTURANT!!! XD