Happy Valentines day? part II

A sad beginning. a Happy Ending?

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! YAY!!! I GOT 23 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! THX U ALL FOR READING THIS :)!!!!!!! its kinda of a crappy picture sooooo dont be mad.... =.= http://twitpic.com/44mfoe . Dont worry JunHyung lovers. the nxt pic is gonna be junhyung ;D  now time to study chinese =.=

Anyways enjoy :)

 

*no ones pov*

"heh~ Oppa....ur awake.....happy valentines day?" _______ said nervously.... Hyunseung sat up and crossed his arms and gave her the curious look.

"Yah! Its not my fault. Let me remind u who fainted cuz of stress!" ______ tried to argue back. she walked up to him.

"=.= ....... YAH! Dont blame me! Its my mangers fault!!!!!! Its HIS FAULT (actually i think their manger is a girl....but whteveas)! "

"Yea Yea blame it on others. :) remember whose responsable for their health."

*damn she has good combacks* hyunseung thought to himself. " Well~ I wonder who put me even more in stress and dont even start with me about me almost becoming depressed!" *hah! lets see wht u have to say about tht*

*your POV*

damn,tht girl hes talking about is probably me. I bit my lower lip. " Well sorry if IM the one tht made u feel DEPRESSED." (emphanised im and depressed ;D)

"U know..... this isnt gonna go anywhere right?" he said maturely. He took his hand out wanting a handshake of forgiveness.

" heh" i giggled " Ur right :)" I shooked his hand smiling and giggling.

then woosh~

*hyunseung pov*

I took my hand out of to shake for forgivness but at the edge of the door i saw a similar figure and found out tht it was alison. She signaled me tht it was a good time to something. and i agreed.

"heh ur right :)" ____-ah then shooked my hand. I grabbed her and pretended to shake it and flashed my killer smile. I looked at her and her face became flushed with red. I pulled her hand towards me (fast) and her lips crashed with mine....

* your pov*

My face became super red when hyunseung flashed his killer smile at me. With my mind still thinking about his smile. He pulled me toward him and our lips crashed. Feeling his lips against my lips my heart began to beat faster than when i kissed junhyung. I became confused and dizzy. we stayed in our postion for about a minute until i remembered wht situation we were in. I ended our "kiss" and whiped my mouth and ran out. I ran out the door and notice tht alison was next to the door looking at me. I didnt care and just left.

I ran to the 1st floor where i saw amelia and dunjoon. Forgetting my situation, i saw amelia giving her box of chocolates to him. I then spyed on them.

" umm....Dunjoon-oppa? I have a gift for u :)" amelia said as she looked down. I took out my fone and started recording.

" Wht is it amelia-sshi?" dunjoon said we a curious look.

" here. " she took out the heart shaped chocolate box specially decorated for dunjoon. I looked at dunjoon and saw his awww face.

" Gomawo amelia-sshi. i'll eat it well. Actually i want to tell u sumthing too. ^ ^"

"hmm?" she looked up and made eye-contact with each other making both of them blush super red. awww so cute!

" Ever since....um.... _____-ah sumwht introduced us. u.... havent left my mind.... >////< AMELIA-SSHI PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND! I PROMISE U I'LL TAKE CARE OF U!! >//<"

" uhhhhhh....... ummmm........."

"If ur gonna reject me at least wait a few days...... :("

" ha... who said imma reject u. I also am in love with u dunjoon >//< I always have ever since i was ur fan." Amelia said confidently.

"heh... so tht i guess we're gf and bf now?" dunjoon said embrasses scratching the back of his head. Amelia shly nodded and they hugged. Awwwww~ but then they started kissing and it became really heated.........

I had to do sumthing before everyone in the 1st floor stared at them kissing.

" EWWWW~ U 2 GET A ROOM!!! >//

"_____-ah?!" Both amelia and dunjoon angerly said

"heh...... Hi?" I started running and they followed....

*Meanwhile*

*alison POV*

I entered the room when ____-ah ran out of it.

"GOOD JOB HYUNSEUNG-OPPA!!!" I congraulated him.

"uhhh Thxs alison-sshi?" he said starring at me.

"so how was tht "kiss"?"

"It was pretty good ^ ^ actually....now i feel really guilty cuz it looks like she wasnt very happy about it...."

"Well~ ur action probably will help her decide who she likes."

"Yeah....hopefully she'll fall for me. :3"

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!!! HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AAAAAMMMMEEELLLIIAA-SSSHHHIII AAAANNNDDD DDDDUUUUNNNNJJJJJJOOOOONNN-OOOPPPPPPAAAA WWWAAANNNTSSS TOOOO KKKKIIILLLL MMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" i heard in the distance.

"o.o oh my i wonder wht happened."

*SLAM*

"......."

"Okies.......let.....me.....catch.....my.....breathe....." ________ said as she was catching her breathe.

" FOUND U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amelia and dunjoon said in harmony.

"heh~ Anyways here u go dunjoon oppa. Its an award for taking care of the group. ^ ^" _____ threw him the chocolate she made.

"Awww~ thx u....well im not mad at u anymore. Its just gonna be amelia-sshi. ^ ^" He sat down on the couch and admired the chocolates he was given.

"DUNJOON-OPPA! " Amelia snapped

"WHAT?! I cant be angry at ppl tht long........ plus im happy she stopped us from yea cuz the freaking media!"

"Wait wht do u mean "stopped us from yea"? I asked curiously...

 

 

Mianhe if it was short =.=  i couldnt think of how to end it without giving it away....but it looks like it ended like im giving it away....damn.........

 

Anyways Subscribe and COMMENTS are always LOVED!!! LOVED!!!!! ;D