Chapter 2 - Final

Breathe

You started the engine of your car, eagerly trying to leave the place as soon as possible. You felt a gush of wind as your car furiously sped along the road. You turned your head to only see Jiyong disappointed. You felt guilty. But you felt good, really good that freedom came back to you again.

Meanwhile in the house, ''Seung Hyun ah, YOU HAVE TO FIND HER! Or I'll dig out your eyeballs, hyung.'' Jiyong yelled on the phone furiously. ''I bet she'll come back soon,I have a photo shoot later yeah...'' Seung Hyun replied. ''Come on hyung, on the account that you loved her once? Please...'' Jiyong pleaded. ''Alright, fine!'' Seung Hyun groaned as he put on his aviator shades, hanging up the phone and tried to contact you.

''Annyong Seung Hyun.'' You greeted coldly. ''Are you alright?'' He asked. ''If it's about me and Jiyong, please stay out of it.'' You sighed. ''Alright, let's meet up somewhere.'' He chuckled. You met him at a nearby cafe at Dongdaemun. '' Hah, you haven't changed a tad bit!'' He laughed as he hugged you tightly. ''You too!'' You laughed. You got yourself a tuna croissant while he ordered himself a cup of macchiato. ''Aish, I should have known not to hand you over to Jiyong's hands.'' Seung Hyun joked. ''Jiyong rang you up, didn't he?'' You sounded seriously. ''Yea, he told me to check on you... _______, you should go back home.'' He suggested. ''I knew that he told you to take me home. I shall take my leave. I will never go home, trust me. Freedom finally returned to me. I shouldn't let it slip between my hands again.'' You  whispered before heading out of the cafe. '' I know you'll never resist my charisma.'' Seung Hyun chuckled. You was walking as you came to a halt after hearing what he said. You was taken aback when he grabbed your waist from behind, as he wrapped it around your waist, placing his head on your shoulder. You could smell the warmth of him and his strong scented perfume. He turned you around as he planted a kiss on your forehead. '' Fine, I surrender.'' You smiled wryly. 

'' I know you still love me baby.'' He whispered. You smiled wryly before heading back to Jiyong's place. 

 

Hai guysss :) MYSTERIOUS. I know ;) Thanks for reading and yes, i gained back some of my subscribers! Thank you guys so much ^^v 

Will be still writing much more oneshots. Once again, THANK YOU! :D

xxx,

girky6