Chapter 1- I can't breathe...

Breathe
"After that intense relationship with Ji Yong, I sure do need a break you know." You whelmed. "Hmm... Tell him you're going on a vacation with meh~" Tricia bellowed on the phone. Interrupted, Ji Yong mumbles, awoken from his sleep. "Baby,wae?" You hanged up the phone immediately while shaking my head. "Nothing... Just talking to my girlfriend." "Mk, you should get back to sleep." He smiled as he cuddled me. "Ji Yong ah, I-I think we have to discuss it out..." You whimpered. "What is there to discuss about? Aren't you happy living with me?" He sounded, disappointed. You sat down on the couch and sighed, "I-I just need some space. What's more you can't be staying with me all the time. You got all your promotional activites." "Baby, don't worry about all that. Papa YG would understand you know." He chuckled as he slumped down beside me, hugging you. You could not take it anymore. How many movie dates you missed with your girlfriends? You dont have ANY personal space at all... Ok, maybe to put it in another way, you are sick of him. You growled as you broke free of his embrace and left the house, slamming the door... TO BE CONTINUED AND FINISHED IN CHAPTER 2 :)