A BABY'S INNOCENCE

do you love me?

 

                               On the saiyan planet vegeta their was a small cry coming from the delivery room. Two saiyan parents had a baby girl. “She is so cute,” said Bardock. “Yes she sure is,” said Momo. “Let me go get our boys,” said Bardock. Bardock went to the waiting room. Radditz got up and it woke his little brother up. “Come on boys its time to meet your baby sister,” said Bardock. They went back to the room and kakarot awed at the small bundle in his mom’s arms. “Aw she’s so cute,” said Kakarot. “She’s tiny,” said Radditz. Their mother laughed. “Of course she is silly she’s a baby,” said Momo. “Mommy was I that tiny,” asked kakarot. “Well son you weren’t that tiny but you weren’t that big either,” said Bardock. Kakarot smiled. “Can I hold my baby sister,” asked Kakarot. “Of course sweetie,” said Momo. His father picked him up and propped him on the bed. His mother put his sister in his arms. Kakarot was amazed at the cute baby in his arms. She looked at him and stuck her hand out and touched her brothers’ face. Kakarot touched her little hand and she grabbed his index finger.  “Aw you’re so cute when you get older me and big brother will protect you from bullies,” said Kakarot. She started babbling and cooing. “Can I hold her next,” asked Radditz. “Ok brother,” said Kakarot. Kakarot handed his little sister to Radditz. She started to cry. Radditz grabbed her and started rocking her. She stopped crying and started babbling again. “I think she likes me,” said Radditz. “I don’t think she likes you big brother cuz you made her cry,” said Kakarot. “Oh shut up,” said Radditz. “Radditz be nice to your brother,” said Momo. Ok mom,” said Radditz. Soon one of the doctor’s came in and took the saiyan baby away into the nursery. “Mommy what are they going to do to her,” asked Kakarot. “They are going to check her power level.” said Momo. “Really,” asked Kakarot. “Yes it’s to see if she is a strong baby,” said Bardock. “So they do that to every baby,” said Radditz. “Yes they do,” said Bardock. Soon two doctors came in and they looked very confused. “Doctor what’s wrong,” asked Momo. “She has no power level.” said the doctor. Bardock picked up the doctor and threw him at the wall. “Quit playing games old man tells us the truth,” said Bardock.We are telling you the truth Bardock,” said Dr. Birdenheim. What do you mean she doesn’t have a power level all saiyan babies have power levels,” yelled Bardock. “Sweetie calm down,” said Momo. She got up and stood next to her mate. “Why doesn’t she have one,” asked Momo. “We don’t know why we tried every test and the only time we saw her power level is when she got mad but it was only 100,” said the other doctor. Everyone couldn’t believe it. Bardock couldn’t believe it. “I’m so sorry Bardock,” said Dr. Birdenheim.  Both doctors left. “Mommy is it bad that little sis doesn’t have a power level,” said Kakarot. “No sweetie it isn’t,” said Momo. His mother lied their people will probably tell them to let the child die. But Momo wouldn’t do it she wouldn’t let her sweet innocent baby die.                                                                                                                                    

                              

 

 

                A FEW WEEKS LATER

 

 

Yay little sis is going home with us,” yelled Kakarot. Sweetie please be quiet she’s asleep,” said Momo. Oh I’m sorry mommy,” said Kakarot. “Its ok sweetie,” said Momo. “Any way lets hope this news didn’t get to any one,” said Bardock.Yeah I hope so,” said Momo. They flew home and one of his friends flew into him. “Ow who the fu... Fasha,” said Bardock. “Hey there Bardock,” said Fasha. “Long times no see,” said Bardock. “I know. Oh my gosh is this your baby girl she’s so cute,” said Fasha. “Hehe I know,” said Bardock. “So what’s this cutie’s power level,” asked Fasha. “Fasha you have to keep this a secret,” said Bardock. “Ok but what’s wrong,” asked Fasha. “She doesn’t have one,” said Bardock. “What,” she said. “I know. I’m worried for her,” said Bardock. “I’m worried for all of you. If word get out to the king you know what he’s gonna make you do,” said Fasha. Both parents sighed. “That is the last thing I won’t want to do to my child,” said Momo. “I know babe I know,” said Bardock. Then out of nowhere their baby girl was floating and flying. “What the,” said Bardock.That’s impossible,” said Fasha. She has to have a higher power level then 100,” said Momo. They stood their more shocked. This baby was so amazing and weird. They kept on staring at the baby. The baby was flying and soon she flew into her father’s arms. She looked and him and nuzzled her head into his chest. “I will protect you sweetie,” said Bardock. She touched her father’s face. Fasha smiled ay the scene in from of her. “Are you gonna tell Tora,” said Fasha. “Yes since he is my best friend,” said Bardock. Soon prince Vegeta came and they stayed quiet. “Hello Bardock, Miss Momo, Radditz, & Kakarot,” said Vegeta. “Hello Vegeta. How are you,” said Bardock. “Congratulations on your new baby my father told me to give you a gift,” said Vegeta.Thank you Vegeta,” said Momo. “It’s no problem after all your friends of the royal family,” said Vegeta. Vegeta gave them the gift basket and the baby girl looked at the prince and she kept on staring at the prince. She was amazed at the prince his face. Vegeta felt someone was staring at him and he looked over Momo's shoulder and saw the baby girl staring at him. He smiled. She was so innocent looking. He went past Momo and said, “She is so cute did you guys give her a name yet,” asked Vegeta. “No we are still thinking of a name for her,” said Momo. “Oh I see,” said Vegeta, “Well I shouldn’t be keeping you from going home so I’ll see you.” “Ok then see you later Vegeta,” said Kakarot. “K,” said Vegeta. He flew off and they headed for home. They got home and Kakarot yelled,” WELCOME HOME BABY SIS.” Soon she started crying. “Oh~ you made her cry,” said Radditz. “But I didn’t mean to make her cry,” said Kakarot. “I know you didn’t mean to kakarot,” said Bardock. Kakarot smiled at his father. “Shh~ its ok sweetie its ok,” said Momo. Soon she stopped crying and they heard a knock on the door. “Hey everyone your uncle Tora is here,” said Tora. Bardock opened the door and his friend came in. “Hey how are you man,” said Bardock. “I’m good. Heard about your baby girl,” said Tora. The room got silent. “Don’t worry I’ll keep a secret. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to that curie pie anyway,” said Tora. “Thank you Tora,” said Bardock. “No problem after all that what friends are for,” said Tora. They talked for a while and then Tora left. “Kakarot don’t forget vegeta want to see you,” said Momo. “I know mommy I’m gonna go take a shower,” said Kakarot.

 

 

                                     So Kakarot went to go take a shower and Radditz was busy setting up the stuff for his sister's room. While their baby was on her father's Lap. Soon Kakarot got out of the shower and dressed up and was going out the door. When his sister started whining. "What is it sweetie," said Bardock. She pointed to her brother. "Kakarot wait before you go i think your sister wants to go with you," said Bardock. "Aww she likes me. Ok then i will take her with me then," said Kakarot. He picked her up and she started giggling. So they went out the house and flew to the palace.