Promise - Kanghae

3 Drabbles, Donghae-centric
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Two Years.    Donghae reached up for the taller man and savored the feeling of warm skin. His fingers curled slightly to brush a loving through the short hairs at the nape of the neck. Kangin's home. Kangin turned toward him and smiled. Donghae felt his breath catch and his heart skip a beat. It had been so long since he had seen that smile. Donghae's hand trailed down the broad shoulders and kneaded through the rough material of the standard issue uniform until he could feel the ripple of muscles down Kangin's expansive back. A thick arm circled around his waist and pulled him into a crushing embrace. Donghae inhaled deeply, relishing in the somewhat musky, sweaty scent of Kangin brought on by the unusually warm spring day. He was real. He was home. And neither the scorching sun or the trails of sweat trickling down his forehead would persuade him to let go. He didn't want to share, but the others were already gathering, vying for Kangin's attention. Donghae stood up on his tiptoes and placed a quick kiss on Kangin's ear. He wanted to remind Kangin of his presence, of an unspoken promise to meet later that night. Kangin winked in response and Donghae knew that all was right with the world again.
Please log in to read the full chapter