33

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Nothing's Over - Infinite

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMIDcWVidQ)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L's POV

"Minji! Minji! There! Over there! Can you see it?" I yelled and pointed and something solid but dark and a bit shiny in a tree.

"Yeah.... I think I can see it.... but what is it? And why is it in a tree?" she asked and tried to reach up and grab the object but she's too short. >.<

I tried to grab the object too but it's too high. "Minji, get on my back." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me. "Why?" she asked.

"You wanna get the object or not?" I said and crouched down. She sighed and jumped onto my back and I stood up. Minji stretched her arm out but it's still out of reach. 

"Ugh! Put me down, Myungsoo oppa." she said and I obediently set her down on the grass. She walked towards the tree and looked up. She grabbed on a branch and pulled herself up. She climbed a bit more and grabbed the object.

"Got it! OH! AHH!!" she yelled and fell down from the tree. I ran and caught her but the impact made me lose my balance and fell down. I tightly shut my eyes and felt the hit on my back. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minji's face just inches away from mine. She has her eyes tightly shut, her hands on my chest, my hands around her waist. She slowly opened her brown eyes. She looked worried for a minute and our gaze are fixed together.

"Uh.... oppa...." she mumbled and I quickly sat up while she flipped herself to my left.

"So..... what's the object?" I asked, completely changing the topic. 

"It's a black box..." she said. I told her to open it and she carefully lift the lid off. Inside was a letter and a silver jolly roger necklace.

"Woah...." I gaped. It looks so expensive. I don't even know why our school gives out expensive stuff.

"Wait.... oppa. There's a letter in there." said Minji and and I looked inside the box. I saw a white letter in there and grabbed it. I carefully tear it open and read the message aloud. 

Congratulations!

The necklace in the box is for the winner when you find the next clue.

Solve the equation in the next round. Who ever wins get the necklace!

You next clue is somewhere out of reach.

Nope, not in the trees but somewhere else.

Where is it?

YOU have to find out.

Good Luck!

"Not in a tree.... then where?" Minji asked and looked at me. I looked back at her and frowned.

"Are they tricking us?" I said and looked around. There was a moment of silence.

"No....." whispered Minji suddenly. "What do you mean?" I asked. *What does a simple 'NO' means to her?*

Minji's POV

I think I know where it is now..... 

"It must be under the ground." I said and stared into oppa's eyes. He looks confused.

"Why would it be under the ground?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"The message said it's out of reach but it's not in the trees then where would it be? Under the ground." I explained while he is gaping at me.

"Woah...but... how will we get it? We don't have anything to dig it up." he said and smirked, trying to prove that he's smarter than me.

"I don't think we need to dig anything." I said. He narrowed his eyes at me and crossed his arms. "Where did you get this solving techniques from? Are you a secret agent or something?" he said and I instantly froze. 

"N-no! H-how can I be a secret agent? I'm still 17! hahaha......" I laughed awkwardly. *Dang..... Minji! You pabo... Why did you sound so awkward??*

"Hmm... Of course. Why would you be an agent? You're a gangster." He said. I sighed in relief and L started walking forward. He walked for a few steps and stopped. He turned his head around and tilted his head. 

"Coming?" he asked and I quickly nodded and jogged up to him. "So how are we gonne fi- AHHHHH!!!" in a flash, L dissapeared. *What the...*

"Oppa!" I yelled and looked around. "Don't come forward, Minji!" Yelled L. I know it's him but I don't know where he went. So I just stayed put. 

"Where are you?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Look down." he said. I looked down and saw a big hole right in front of me. L is sitting inside it while looking up at me with puppy eyes. We stared at each other for a bit and laughed. 

( Put on this song if it the other one ended. ------> Mblaq - She's Breathtaking.)

"Anything in there?" I asked and he stood up. He looked aroung and nodded. "Something poking out from the ground." he said and I smirked. *I knew it.*

"Pull it, oppa." I said and he stared at me. "What??" he asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Just pull it okay?" I fumed and he just nodded. He grabbed something round poking out from the ground and pulled it with all his might. It shot out which made him fall back to the ground with a 'Thump!'. It's a sealed box.

"Oppa! Open it!" I yelled. he sighed and nodded weakly. He carefully unsealed the box and open it. "What's inside?" I asked him. He looked up and said. "A message." he said. 

"Oh... keep it. Let's get you out of there first." I said and he scrambled up to his feet. I grabbed a branch from a tree behind me and out stretched my other arm to oppa. He grabbed my hand I felt electric sparks in my body. I pulled oppa up while he pulls himself up as well. He safely arrived at the top and I let go of the branch, careful not to fall into the hole. L oppa handed me the paper and I opened it. It's an equation. 

Solve "I"

9x - 7i > 3 (3x - 7u)

"What it this? It's too hard!!" I gasped.L oppa looked at it and frowned.

"Minji... You can do it. I'll give you the necklace in advance." he said and I glared at him.

"Ugh. Fine." I said and I snatched the box from his hands. I looked inside and saw a black pen. I grabbed it and started scribbling on the paper. For some moment, I finally got an answer.

L's POV

"Assa! Done!" Minji yelled and I quickly turned to her. "Really?!" I gasped and she handed me the paper. 

9x - 7i > 3 (3x - 7u)

___________________

9x - 7i > 9x - 21u

                                                                                                   -9x       -9x

___________________

-7i > -21u

                                                                                                        -7      -7

_________________

i < 3u

I read it and I got startled at the final answer. "Minji.... did you check the final answer?" I asked her and slowly turned my head to her. "I'm sure the answer is right!" she exclaimed and grabbed the paper from my hand. She scanned through the paper and her eyes widen as she read the final.

"It just... it came out like this.... I didn't... What the..." she mumbled. I chuckled and fetched the necklace from my front pocket and dropped it on Minji's lap.

"Congratz"

* i < 3u too*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite: OH SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK OH!~~~

Teen Top: WooHoo!!!! She's Back!!!

Minji: We all know she's back!

Hi guys!!!! 

I'M BACK! 

TeenFinite: FINALLY!

Yes, Finally. I'm back. 

How are you guysss???? I'm sorry I went away longer than expected TT.TT

Anyways, at least I updated, right??

HEHEHEHEHEHE I love all of you! Thankyou for waiting!!!!

SARANGHAE!!!! Juesonghamnida~~~~

xXInspirit4lifeXx , InfiniteJJANG , TeentopJJANG , GangstaLeeM