Trouble

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L.Joe's POV

I'm at home waiting for it to be 4:30. It's sooo boring!!! I looked at the clock. 3:50. Huh~ I'll have a shower now.

After I had a shower, i looked at the time. 4:20. perfect. I wore my favorite clothes.  

It was exactly 4:30 when I headed out to HongDae. I got there about 4:59 >.< and only saw Teen Top, Minji and Hoya hyung there.

"Where are the others?" I asked when I approached them.

"They're ALWAYS late. Seriously. If they live with Minji, she'd scold them already." said Hoya hyung, earning a glare from Minji.

After about 10 minutes of waiting and eating,Infinite hyungs came and we walked off to the shops because Sungjong hyung and Ricky wanna go shopping.We were about to walk into a shop and L hyung tripped on Dongwoo hyung, and then Dongwoo hyung fell on to Sunggyu hyung and Sunggyu hyung fell on Woohyun hyung, then he fell on Sungjong hyung and he fell on Hoya hyung, then Hoya hyung fell on Sungyeol hyung. It was an Infinite domino >.< I tried hard not to laugh but Minji and Teen Top are laughing hardcore already so I couln't stop. I was still laughing while I helped L hyung up. L hyung pouted and pulled me down. It was an AWKWARD position.He was on top of me while I'm at the bottom. EWWWWW. I pushed him off and blushed mad. WHY DID HE DO THAT?!

"HYUNG!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed. He laughed and said, "Don't worry, I'm not gay :)" whew~ that was close.

We decided to eat at a dukbokki shop, but on the way there, I spotted 4 Minute in an alley. Seems like Minji and Infinite did too. Then I saw Dongwoo hyung glaring at something. I followed his eyes and saw that he was glaring at a group of guys. Who are they?

L's POV

They're here again. Both of them. 4 Minute. Mblaq. =.=

We walked in the alley.

"Well, Well, Well. Infinite and Lightning. What a coincidence. Mblaq and 4 Minute are here too." said Lee Joon.

"Seems like we will have some fighting." Said G.O while cracking his knuckles.

"Well. This boy is here again." said HyunAh to L.Joe. "Hey y" she said seductively. Oh No, bish. Not my dongsaeng. I'm not gay btw.

"Yah! Back Off. We don't wanna have a fight." Sunggyu hyung said.

"Why? Chickened out?" smirked SeungHo. Sungyeol hyung was about to punch him but Dongwoo hyung stopped him first.

"And who's this? New members? Looks like a bunch of weaklings like you guys." Lee Joon said while observing Teen Top.

Looks like Woohyun hyung can't take it anymore. He punched Lee Joon right in the face.

"Who's the weakling now HUH?!" he shouted then the fight officially started. Minji took 4 minute down already so that's fine. Thunder, Mir, Sungjong and Sungyeol was down. It's only me,Sunggyu hyung,Dongwoo hyung,Woohyun hyung,Hoya hyung,G.O,Lee Joon,Seungho and Minji left. While we were fighting violently I noticed Teen Top. Lee Joon was about to punch C.A.P so I fly kicked to him. 

"Not my dongsaeng. BASTARD!" I turned to Teen Top. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah, thanks hyung." said C.A.P. I smiled and looked at the others. I saw HyunAh flirting with L.Joe. L.Joe's face was the definition of disgusted. Minji suddenly appeared from no where and kicked HyunAh in the hips. NICE. I turned and saw Chunji was about to get hit my a glass bottle by Mir so I ran and blocked it. I felt something dripping from my head. Blood. I turned aroung and beat the hell outta Mir. When Mblaq got all down, I looked at Chunji. 

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Hyung! You're crazy! Are YOU alright?! You're bleeding so much! You shouldn't have done that to me!" He screamed and ran to me. I felt so dizzy.

"Infinite and Minji have to protect you from danger. It's one of my job." I said and started to be unconscious. I heard them scream.

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi everyone~!

So how was it?

Too short?

Hehehe well i don't know if I'll update tomorrow or not. I have a futsal game angryAGAIN TT.TT

Well anyways~~~~~~ I'll try my best!

Saranghae! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx