Chapter 9

You Are So Mean

The sunray was hitting their faces as they were hugging each other closely,his head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her, Yoona slowly opened her eyes and she could see only heechul's black shirt covering his chest, she moved her head up to see his face and she saw he was sleeping deeply,she slowly smiled and moved away from him.

 

" Good morning emmeonim." Yoona greeted her mother-in-law as she joined her on the dinning table.
" Ah good morning dear ! how was sleeping?" Haewon asked nicely as she poured some coffee for her.
" I slept good, thank you, how about you?" Yoona asked with a soft smile.
" I slept sooo good,knowing that my son is here by my side with his angelic wife, what do I need more?" Haewon sighed a relief sigh.Yoona just replied her with smiling.

Heechul was still sleeping,his breath was shortned, he moved his hand to his chest and he felt like someone was suffocating him, sweats on his forehead, pale face, he didn't even have the power to call someone for help, he thought he could die in any minute.Yoona who finished her breakfast went to wake her husband, she entered with a soft smile on her face and her smile suddenly faded away when she saw Heechul breathing hard with so much sweat.

" H..HEECHUL !! Are you okay??!!" Yoona asked loudly as she jumped next to him,slapping his cheeks to wake him up.
" Heechul ! please ! reply me !" Yoona's hands were shaking, she kept slapping his cheeks.
" Yoona..is hee-" Haewon entered to ask Yoona to wake her husband but she was shocked at the sight in front of her.
" SON! what's with him?!" Haewon came running and sat in the opposite side of Yoona.
" I don't know ! I just...I entered and found him like that !" Yoona cried.
" Do you have some medicines?!" Haewon asked.
" Y-Yes ! I do ! I have medicines." Yoona said with tears on her cheeks.
" Then what are you waiting for?! get them !" Haewon nearly shouted, Yoona was too nervous that she forgot she has his medicines.She immediatly went to her bag and got them, she saw that the bottle was already opened but she didn't care, she gave him some as his mom gave him water.
" He'll be okay.." Haewon said as she rubbed her son's hand.
" I hope." Yoona cried.Haewon looked at Yoona and felt a weird feeling, how she thought Yoona was the one who always had hope but she cried her life out just because he went sick.
" Emmeonim, I'll take care of him." Yoona said as she wiped her tears.
" Ok..I'll go and prepare a nice meal for him." Haewon said and went out .

Yoona looked at Heechul's pale face,he's better than he was, his breath is normal and his sweat started to dry.She starred at him for minutes until he started opening his eyes.
" e..e.." He groaned while trying to move his head.
" shh...you're okay..you're okay.." She whispered as she carressed his chest,the exact painful place.
" I...I.." He wanted to speak but it was too low for Yoona to hear so she brought her ear next to his mouth.
" I..want water." He said. Yoona immediatly grabbed water and gave it to him, she helpt him to drink it.Heechul gave her a sign that he's full and she stopped, another time, starring at him until he could open his eyes fully, he was looking at the wall upward and she was right looking at him.He turned to her suddenly and she smiled softly.
" What are you starring at?" He asked with an annoyed voice.
" Nothing..just..starring." She replied with a smile.
" I don't like people who stares at me, don't do that again." He said and looked at the wall again.Yoona didn't change her sight and she was still looking at him.
" aishh..you're so stubborn,I told you don't look at me !" He said while forcing his teeth.
" shh..." She whispered.Heechul's eyes went so wide and he felt his blood rushing.
" y..you ! " He said and looked at her.
" Don't tire yourself." She whispered.He kept starring at her,he hated how he is getting nervous around her lately.
 

Heechul sighed and tried to sit. " No ! don't, you have to rest !" Yoona said as she tried to move him back down but he put her hands away, Yoona's smile faded away when he did this gesture and he slowly looked at her when he felt the silence, she was looking at him and tried her best to smile,he knew she got hurt and that she was forcing her smile.They starred at each other more than usual, he slowly turned to her so that he was facing her face, she posted her eyes down,she couldn't stare anymore.
" Don't worry about me." Heechul spoke in a low tone, Yoona put her eyes up to his again.She saw how sincere he was but she didn't answer.
"I'll be okay." He spoke again,awkwardly.Yoona noded slowly with a smile.He starred at her smile and he melt again, her smile slowly started to fade away because she saw he was really looking deeply at her.
" H..heechul, is there anything..wrong?" She asked nervously.
Once she finished asking her question,he directly put his hand at the of her neck and dragged her to him then presses his lips on hers, Yoona's hands suddenly touching his chest, it was a surprise to her, something she never expected to happen, he forced more on pressing while he could feel her hands shaking on his body, he put his left hand on her arm and slowly started moving his lips around hers, kissing her passionately but slowly, he started moving his body even more closer to hers that both of them fell on bed, him above her.She didn't reply to the kiss but she closed her eyes and let him do whatever he wanted, he put his right hand up to her cheek and carressed it softly as he was deepening the kiss even more, kissing her like breathing.
He slowly moved away,he has breathing problems already and he couldn't handle.He breathed hard on her lips and both of them opened their eyes slowly looking right at each other.
"I..I...don't know..w..what's happening..t..to me." He whispered with heavy breaths.She was breathing just like him,she turned so nervous that she couldn't feel her body anymore.
" I...don't know." He said once more and stood up.Yoona followed him with her eyes and saw he went away, she took a deep breath and rested her head back on the pillow.

" Oh ! Son, you're awake ! are you okay?" Haewon asked.
" Yeah..don't worry." Heechul replied awkwardly and tried to hide his face from his mother.
" Fine ! I prepared a goooood meal for you !" Haewon said happily.
" Ah nice, I'll go to the toilet then eat." Heechul said as he went.
" Ok !" Haewon smiled.Her smile stopped as she saw Yoona coming to the kitchen with a sad face.
" Yoona ,daughter? what's going on?" Haewon asked slowly.
" Eommeonim.." Yoona just pulled her mother-in-law for a hug as she cried in her shoulder.
" Daughter, why are you crying?" Haewon asked.
" I...don't want..him to die...I ..I need him." Yoona sobbed.Haewon's eyes opened wide, she never thought Yoona would fall in love with Heechul someday, she knew he treated her so bad.