Chapter 8

You Are So Mean

The sunshine was entering from the window and hitting Heechul's face, it's the morning finally, Yoona was laying on his embrace ,her head on his shoulder while he was arm-hugging her , his eyes started to open because of  the sunray.

"...ugh.." he opened his eyes completely and felt a harsh headache.

Yoona woke up by the sound Heechul just made ,she moved her head to face him, He looked at her with a confused look like he doesn't know where he is.

" ...uh..." Heechul sat as Yoona moved away from him , she was holding the sheet up to cover her , he found himself half-.

"...what...is going on? " He asked touhing his aching-head.

"..e..." Yoona felt priceless, she didn't know how to explain to him.

"..huh ! tell me?! are you a deaf?! " He nearly shouted.

"...what..am i supposed to tell you..? " She nervously replied.

" uh...aish..." He stood up wearing only boxers, Yoona turned her head not to see him.

He wore his pants and went to the bathroom, she took a deep breath and wore her clothes.

at the kitchen

Yoona was preparing the breakfast , Heechul entered after taking a warm bath ,he directly sat on the chair to have his breakfast .

"..i'll be done in a minute " She said while cooking the pancakes.

"...I'll just drink milk " He grabbed a bottle of milk and started drinking.

"..please ,wait until you taste pancakes, i'm sure you'll like it " Yoona posted the pancakes on the the table and smile innocently.

"..why are you so stubborn? " He membled between his teeth, she acted like she didn't hear him and sat on her place.

"..taste it ! " Yoona spoke again.

Heechul slowly took a bite , Yoona was nervously waiting for his answer.

"...." He was swallowing slowly.

"...how...was it? " She asked curiously.

" ..not bad " He said and took another bite.

" it looks like you really like it, do you want me to make it for you every morning? " Yoona asked while drinking her cup of milk.

" can I know why are you taking care of me that much? you're like a baby sitter " He shouted while posting the pancake on the table harshly.

" h..e..i didn't mean to get you mad..." Yoona's hands started shaking.

" can I know? do you think i'm a baby? I can take care of myself ,I don't need help." He shouted the last few words and went out from the kitchen.

" Heechul! where are you going? " She said as she followed him.

" and here you're also asking me where am i going, Oh lord !" He turned to her madly.

" I have to take care of you ! I must take care of you." She yelled loudly at his face,her eyes were turning teary.

"...." His eyes widen, the first time after their marriage he could see her that mad.

" I'm your wife !" She yelled again.

" Hey ! what do you mean by you're my wife ? huh? " He shouted with her.

" my responsability as your wife is to take care of you now ..and forever." She calmed herself down and muttered.

" huh...I'm telling you not to take care of me,because actually you're not taking care of me you're like my baby-sitter " He said.

" Heechul, please, why don't you give me a chance? " She said nearly crying.

" chance? what do you think yourself? I don't need you in my life." He said harshly and went out the door leaving her crying.

Yoona sat on the couch slowly trying to take her breath back, she closed her eyes while crying then muttered to herself " I've chosen that, I did, I shouldn't feel regrets,I'll keep on trying."

 

at the DHK super market

" Hey buddy, what's up? " Donghae hugged his best friend.

" nothing new." Heechul answered simply with a sigh.

" it looks like there's something." Donghae looked at his angry friend who was sitting next to him.

" that i'm living with..aish.." He stated between his teeth.

" the same topic again, why don't you divorce her and be happy? " He said.

" I wish I can, but the problem is my mother." He sighed.

" How I wish I can help you " Donghae sighed.

" How can I make her hate me? I've screamed on her face, I've done everything and she keeps on being with me " He cursed.

" hehe..do you know what girls hate the most? " Donghae smirked.

" hm? what? " He asked confused.

" They hate boys who hit them." Donghae stated.

" I don't really feel like using force now ,because smart people use their mind " Heechul sighed.

" it's up to you " Donghae tapped his best friend's back.

suddenly Heechul's phone rang.

" Hello? "

" Hi son, I want you to come here and bring your wife with you"

" huh? why mom?"

" I just want to see you guys,I'll be preparing for you a good dinner "

" but- can i come alone?"

" no! bring Yoona with you! "

"...well..i'll try"

"ok , i'll be waiting, i love you"

Heechul crossed, and muttered " aishh..why does she have to be included in every step of my life?"

Donghae gigled at what his friend said.

" I should go donghae,see ya next time " Heechul stood up and shook his friend's hand.

 

Heechul came home as Yoona was preparing herself to go out home.

" ah you're here? emmeonim called you? " Yoona asked with a soft smile on her face.

" ..aishh..why do you have to go? can't you just act sick or something? " Heechul muttered.

"hm? " Yoona didn't hear what he said.

" nothing." He sighed.

" well, let's go, we'll be late " Yoona smiled and carried her bag.

" I go first " Heechul said and walked before her.

In Heechul's car

Yoona entered and sighed cutely, he looked at her weirdly.

" why are you sighing? " Heechul asked.

" huh? just ..sighing, why? " Yoona felt confused.

" you shouldn't sigh, you've done nothing to be tired." He said.

" well, i'm not sighing because i'm tired" Yoona replied.

" don't sigh again." He ordered.

Yoona starred at him weirdly while he started driving his car, here she knew that he is looking for anything to fight her and it looked cute to her so she  just smiled.

 

at Haewon's house

Heechul and Yoona finally arrived , they got out and went directly in as Haewon greeted them happily.

She drove them right up to the living room.

" oh my god, you guys look so prefect together " Haewon praised.

" hehe..thanks ummeonim " Yoona smiled shyly.

" don't overrate" Heechul muttered.

" well, I'll show you guys your room , of course it'll be Heechul's previous room " The old woman claimed.

" it's not my previous room, it's still my room" He said.

" I know son, but your wife should sleep with you " Haewon smiled.

" WHAT?! we're spending the night here? " Heechul asked loudly.

" e..Heechul ..honey, we don't come here often" Yoona said embarrassingly.

"what the.." Heechul glared at Yoona madly.

" e...now guys, go and prepare yourself for the dinner" Haewon said.

" I'll go prepare then come to help you ummeonim " Yoona smiled.

Heechul noticed how Yoona loves his mother so much and it looked weird to him,how can she love his mom all that much.

Yoona and Heechul both went to Heechul's room.

" your house is very beautiful " Yoona praised as she posted her on the bed.

" i know " he replied harshly.

" you need to be happy for your mom " Yoona said seriously.

" don't tell me what to do " he replied again.

" well...i'll go " Yoona went out from the room and left Heechul alone.

He saw her bag posted in the bed, he glared at it then he grabbed it slowly and started inspecting.

" let's see what does she have here" he muttered, suddenly he stopped while finding a weird medicament, he starred at it for a moment.

"  what is this for? " He whispered, he opened it and tried to get some informations, he saw it was for suffocating or coughing too much.

" is she sick? " he wondered.

 

at the kitchen

" just go and sit daughter, you don't have to help me " Haewon said nicely to her daughter-in-law.

" it's okay ummeonim,i can  handle it" Yoona smiled back.

" so, how is life with Heechul? is he being harsh to you?" She asked.

" e..no, he's...so romantic.." She faked a smile.

" really? are you guys sleeping normally on the same bed? " The old woman asked.

" yes..we're " Yoona noded.

" great, thanks god he changed, I thought he's gonna torture you since he was always against this marriage " Haewon sighed.

" no, he is...being so good" The young married woman lied.

 

at the food table

the three of them were surrounding each other, eating the deleious meal that Haewon made, only Haewon and Yoona were talking, Heechul just kept silent and stole many glances at yoona.

" your dad is strong man, i believe it " Haewon comforted.

" I wish " Yoona sighed.

Heechul was starring at Yoona when she sighed.She looked at him and he put his eyes away so fast,Yoona felt something weird but acted normal.

After finishing the dinner ,so everyone went to sleep, Yoona was a little bit tired unlike the so-hyperactive Kim Heechul, he layed on the bed.

"...don't ever dare to call me honey again" He spoke.

"...heh..don't worry, just in front of ummeonim " She smiled and layed next to him.

He slowly turned his face to her ,Yoona was closing her eyes, he stuck starring at her without knowing.She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, this time he didn't change his sight but kept looking at her eyes silently.

" what's going on?" she asked strangely.

" ...what's your goal in this life?" he asked in a soft tone.

"..e...huh?.." she was so surprised by his question.

" ...tell me...what are you aiming to do?" he asked again.

"..me?...my goal is..." she felt so nervous looking at his eyes and talking.

"....you don't have a goal? " He said.

" I do, my goal is to...keep you happy..forever" she whispered.

his eyes widen,he never thought that's gonna be her goal.

"...that's my only goal in this life.." she continued looking at his eyes.

"..are you sick? " he asked.

" huh? me? no, why?" she felt weird.

" I saw some sort of medicines in your bag." He said.

"..no...it's not like that..it's some simple headache medicine" She tried to keep her poker face.

" it's a suffocation medicine." He said clearly,she could see him starting to be mad in his eyes.

"..y-yes...for my dad " She claimed.

"...." He glared at her silently.

" I swear." She continued with lying.

He turned his face forward and starred at the wall, Yoona was still turning her face to him, he realized she's looking at him so he looked back at her.

" what's with you? what are you looking at?" He said madly.

" e...did you worry about me? " she asked innocently.

" what? huh? you must be crazy." He turned his face away and she faced his back.

" just let me sleep already" He talked the last words before sleeping.

" good..night" she smiled and closed her eyes.

after  3 hours, Heechul woke up slowly, he felt some pain on his chest that made him find it hard to breathe, he remembered yoona had suffocation medicine so he went and used it.

after a few minutes he started feeling good, he came to the sleeping Yoona and layed next to her, her angelic sleeping beauty was just too much for him to handle, He couldn't help but stuck starring at her endlessly, she slowly moved her eyes and opened it like she felt something was going on.He didn't change his sight.

" heechul...you didn't sleep yet? " she whispered weakly.

" can...i..hold you?" he requested softly.

Yoona's eyes widen even though she was alsleep, he didn't waste any minute and hugged her tightly, Yoona's heart skipped a beat.

"..h..hee..chul" she said his name due to not believing.

" shut up..and sleep" he whispered.

she slowly closed her eyes and slept on his chest, he couldn't handle being far so he at least hugged her tight.