CHAPTER 6

Living with Love


                                        Minho's POV


 

My heart is thumping crazily. Is it right to hugged me so suddenly? I'm still a guy though.

 

"Minho I don't want!! I'll make you join me there!!"

 

So embarassing. What am I thinking? "Yah! Let go of your arms! You move to that room!!"

 

"Ani! You let me go!" Her hugged became much tighter. "I promise. I'll make you join me there!"

 

"I'm just kidding." I can't resist myself. It seems like my blood rushed up to my face again. "No ghost, okay! Now, let go of your arms." I just smirked at her just to . "Who's the coward now, huh? We're quits now! Time to cook dinner."

 

Argghh!! Are you crazy Minho? It's like I have a disease! Wait, maybe that Yuri is the one who got disease! And she had just transmitted that to me! And I can feel now the symptoms of craziness. Grrr...

                                                          *  *  *



 

 

"Flaming Idol... you're spacing out." Onew and Jonghyun are my groupmates for a project this first quarter. "Are you thinking of Yuri?"

 

I sighed. "Ne... What? Of course not!" What the heck! Pabo Onew! I accidentally slipped my thought. "Why does a handsome guy like me would think of that ugly girl?"

 

"Yuri is ugly? Owss? Really?"

 

Fine, fine! She's pretty! But still she's ugly. "But Flaming Idol, it's just fine if you have that feeling. You're both in teenage period! Your bodies are getting warmer and warmer. Am I right, Jjong?"

 

"Approve!"

 

"Bodies getting warmer and warmer?" I think of a second. Are they really advising me? Wait... "Yup! Oh, I mean, Yah! Your ert minds started to strike again!"

 

"Flaming Idol, Onew is right. You're a lad, she's a lass. And you two were living together." Then they look at me weirdly. "Haven't you think, even once, to grab her and make out at night?"

 

I smacked their heads. "Yah! Don't think that I'm like the two of you who are erts!" What the hell! This handsome face of mine would think of something like that for a girl? "I'm a handsome gentleman, you know?"

 

"Wow, Flaming Idol! Your daebakk!" they both said. Then they become serious again. "But Minho, Yuri is the type. She can be your girlfriend. That would be cool!"

 

"Right! That's why when Jjong and I saw her, we already fell in love because she's unique. No girl like her can be found in our school." What? In love? "But she cracked us. And you prohibited us at the same time."

 

"I don't know what you're talking about! No serious answer from the stupid guys like the two of you!" And why the hell we are talking about her? Do they think that Yuri is my type. "And I don't have that thing for that girl! So don't make the two of us an item."

 

They just laughed at me, that makes me more pissed off. "You stupid bastards!" And a very hard smack landed on their hypothalamus.

                            >=(


 

 

It's Saturday again, and when I wake up, Yuri's not on her room. It's a miracle that she woke up early. When I went on the kitchen, she's not also there. She's not everywhere in the house. Aigoo!! What about my breakfast!

 

Sigh! She already prepared my food, good thing! I sit on the chair. "Where's that girl?" There's a sticky note attached on the side of the plate.

 

And I read:
 

                              Minho, I left early.
                              But I had prepared your breakfast.
                              I have my meeting with my groupmates on Chung-Ang.
                              I won't go home for lunch, eat instant noodles instead.
                              I'll make up to you in dinner. ^_^
                                                                         Lovelots,
                                                                         Yuri sungmo.


 

 

Lovelots Yuri sungmo?!!? I crumpled the paper and throw it anywere! Disgusting! Annoying! Frustrating! She ruined my day! She pisses me off! I lost my mood!

 

I'm not used to the thing that she leaves earlier than me! And she didn't even personally asked me! And because of her I don't have a delicious lunch! It's a five minute distance to her university! Better to prepare herself!

                       m(ὸ.ό)m

 

 


It's 3pm, and I intently scattered all the the things so when she arrived, she'll clean all this mess all by herself. That's her punishment for making me pissed off.

 

I heard the gate opened, and I know it's Yuri. But I was astounded when I saw her. "Yuri? Since when you become a garbageman?"

                                           

 

                                            Yuri's POV

 

Minho's face is so funny when he saw the things that I brought. But his word is too much. "This are not garbages! I'll recycle this stuffs. I have no money to afford the materials for my project."

 

His brows met. And I look inside the house. "Uwwwaaaaahhhh!!!" then I covered my mouth. "Since when did your house became a junkshop?"

 

He scratched his head, he seems like he don't know what to do. "You bring more garbage here. Clean the house first."

 

"Nice! Did I messed that things? And I can't. I have to do my project. And I still have to saw and hammer this." I brought some woods because it is needed for my project.

 

"Awhile ago, you're a garbageman. Now, a carpenter?"

 

"Pabo. I have to make a canvas for painting. I have lots of works to do."

 

"You can buy that stuff."

 

"I have no money! I spent it all when I brought grocery for our food."

 

He became silent, and think for awhile. Then, he's up to something again. "Clean this house first."

 

"What?! I don't want!"

 

"I'll pay you." He used his killer smile. But it didn't work. Probably because I am thinking of my project.

 

"I told you, I don't want."

 

"I don't want my house to be on this mess." He keeps shaking me. He doesn't want his house on this mess, yet he scattered all his things? "Please, you have a prize from me."

 

"Prize?" I think for awhile. Hmmm.... Maybe he'll help me to saw and hammer for my canvas! "Fine! But make sure that I really have a prize."
 

I clean all the mess until 4pm. After I cleaned it all up, I slumped on the couch. Minho relaxed on the couch too, after he went out from his room.

 

"Your enjoying your relaxation while I'm the one who suffered much. You started the mess and I finished cleaning it? How nice!" I said sarcastically. And of course, I haven't forget the prize he is saying. "My prize is you will help me to saw and hammer for my canvas."

 

"Assume yourself!" He make face to tease me. "You want me to do that for you? Lucky you!"
 

I stood up. "Yah Choi Minho! I'm really tired! And I'm running for the deadline! You need to help me! Don't be a cheater!"
 

He suddenly laughed. What's funny? That I'm hysterical? Then he fished on something from his pocket. "Here! Money to buy your stuffs." He handed me ten thousand dollars. "You didn't told me that you used your money for the food instead of your project. You made me owe you that!"
 

I felt ashamed. "I'm not telling you to pay me. Consider that as my payment for staying here at your house."

 

"Don't act like a nice girl. Get that money. And actually that is for the food budget. And I don't want that junks to be stock im my house."
 

Minho didn't show it literally, but it's obvious that he's being sweet. But he's kinda rude. I've got his sweetness so I'll abuse it.

 

"Fine.. But you'll accompany me to buy my canvas today."

 

"In your face!" Mean! But okay, let's see if you can resist me.

 

"Alright.. I'll buy it on my own. But I'm not sure if I can go home early to cook your dinner. Since you're used to eat instant noodles, take it as your dinner then."
 

After I said that, he quickly stood up. "Kwon Yuri!" He sighed. I won again! Ahahaha!

                        ≧◔◡◔≦
  

 

 

                                             Minho's POV
 

I don't have any choice but to accompany Yuri to buy her stuffs. When we arrived at the bookstore, she neglects me. "Just look around by yourself here. Maybe you'll get tired following me." As if I want to follow her.
 

I was left in the book section, and I'm stealing glances on her at the other side. It's not that I want to see her, I'm just checking what she's buying. Mostly are oil and cotton painting canvas. So that's why she want me to accompany her here. She want me to carry all those heavy stuffs. Argh!

 

"Gosh.. he's so cute."

 

"Yeah. Wait, I already saw him. He's from South Seoul High."

 

"He's... He's Choi Minho! OMG! So hot!! Let's get his number."
 

I felt goosebumps when I felt somebody's following me. I saw on my peripheral vision those three girls talking about me with those sticky looks. Wiw! So freaky! "Where's that Yuri?" I lost her on my sight.
 


"Excuse me, are you alone?" One of the girls approached me but I ignore her. "You're from South Seoul High, right? We're from the neighbor school of yours."

 

"Your name's Choi Minho, right?"

 

"What? Yes..." Are they some kind of stalkers or something? Freaky!
 

I just gave them death glares so they'll leave me alone. But because of my handsomeness, they thought I'm just using my aegyo. They squealed with flirty tones.

 

"I'm Hara." - (≧◡≦)

 

"My name's Hyomin, your number 1 fan." - (^_^)

 

"And I'm Narsha. Can we get your number?" - (♥♥)

 

"What?" - (ಥ_ಥ) 

 

Scary? They're drooling on my sight! How did these girls make a cameo on my story? I smell something fishy... Ah right! Because I'm so handsome and so famous! Everybody knows me! "Sorry, I'm busy."
 

I avoided them, but they keep following me. Why do girls today are so wild? What if I use karate chop to these girls. But I will be sued, and they might think that I abuse girls. "Minho-ssi you're so handsome..." they all said.
 

Then I was cornered on the other side. That Hara is hugging me. While this Hyomin and Narsha link their arms on my body. They're harassing my body. Aigoo!!! This girls are so erted! They're all pretty but freaking wild!

 

"You smell so good! Aigoo~ Can I kiss you? Can you come with us?" They quarrel who will be with me. What am I? A toy? Dog? A baby? Should I shout 'gang'?
 

Luckily, I escaped from those . I quicken my steps and when I saw Yuri, I approached her immediately. I showed to that stupid girls that I have a companion. "Yul, aren't you finished yet?" I put my arms on heq shoulder. And she looks with that.

 

"Yul?" She thinks for awhile, so I keep her hair. Just go with the flow, please. "Here.. I already chose this materials." But her face still looks confused.

 

"Is that so? You lost from my sight, that's why I keep looking for you." I smiled at her and pinched her cheek. "Let's buy brushes and paints for your project."
 

My arm is still on her shoulder while walking to the paint section. I look at those and I just laughed because my plan was effective.

 

"What the hell.. Minho has a girlfriend alreay?"

 

"Aish.. Lucky girl! He's so handsome!"

 

"Let's go girls! I'm broken-hearted." And they left. But they might be back soon. Please don't! God forbid!

 

"Hahahahaha!" I laughed so hard. My fans were erted!

 

"What's your problem, Minho?" She's just standing beside me. And I noticed that my arm is still on her shoulder. Our face is very close, and I smiled at her because she save me from those freaking girls! "You're a guy but you're as flirt as a girl."

 

"What?" Did I hear it right? "I'm a flirt?"
 

She removed my arm from her shoulder. "Arm-putting-on-my-shoulder? What kind of joke is that?" She just laughed and she walked ahead of me. "Are you addict or something, Minho?"
 

Me? Addict? Stupid Yuri! Don't tell me she didn't like it even a little! Doesn't she know how many girls are dreaming just to link my arm on their shoulder, stare at them and gave them my killer smile?! Then she'll say that I'm a flirt!

 

"Aish... Pretending not to be affected. Just admit that you like it." She glared at me.

 

"Assume yourself, Minho." And she laughed at me again!
 

WTF! Doesn't she really like it? Argh! I should've join those three girls instead..... but for the second thought, better not! Argh again!

                         (ݓ_ݓ)



xanxan: tnx for my subscribers and commentors ^_^
and thanks to Goo Hara of Kara, Hyomin of T-Ara and Narsha of B.E.G for their awesome cameo here.. hahaha.. there would be more, so keep supporting ^_^ 
saranghaeyo chinggus~!