CHAPTER 5

Living with Love


                                                    Yuri's POV
 

 

After I cooked lunch, I called Minho and his buddies to eat. Then we sit on the chairs.

 

"Wow! What's that?"

 

"It looks yummy! And it smells good!"

 

I'm flattered with their words. "Bugo Gook (Dried Pollack Soup)."

 

You can search it on google, because I haven't explained the food that I cooked yet, they already started to eat. Truly saying, they're really funny to watch. It seems like they're enjoying my food.

 

"Yuri sungmo, can you get the water!"

 

"Eh? I haven't started to eat yet." But it's fine. Because you call me Yuri sungmo, I'll get you a water.

 

When I put the pitcher on the table, "Where's the glass? You want us to use our hands to drink this water?!" What the! I already cook for him and he's acting like that! "Next time, make sure that you prepared the table completely!"

 

I really want to disagree with him, but his friends sweetly speaks, "Please... we're going to choke if we don't have water."

 

"Ne.. please, Yuri noona..." They smiled like an angel. Thank themself because they're cute. So I get their glasses.

 

After bringing glasses for them, I eat. I make myself busy eating so they won't ask or bother me for something.

 

Then I noticed the three of them were laughing. I've became out of place, they're really close to each other. And OMG, they're so handsome. In my whole life, this is the first time that I am surrounded by these handsome guys. But they treat me like their nanny.
 


"Oh, because I cook for you guys, you'll clean the table and wash the dishes. Arasso?" They stopped their happy chit-chats. I'm serious. And we already finished eating.

 

They look at me, and it seems they were up to something. Suddenly, Jonghyun hold my left hand. And Onew on my right. What's this? Are they falling for me? No! Andwae!

 

Then Minho stand up and his face came near to me. Omona! What's happening? They're harassing me with their good looks. "Yuri sungmo, you're really a great cook." Minho said with endearment and his voice is cold that makes me shiver.

 

"That's right... can you be our sungmo, too?"

 

"Ne.. Yuri sungmo."

 

I closed my eyes. It soothes my feeling that they're respecting me like this. And, Yuri sungmo? I like it! "Oh... oh right.."

 

Then I felt that nobody's on my surrounding. Nobody holds my hand, and I heard they left their seats. "Yah!"

 

"Oh, Yuri sungmo will clean the table and wash the dishes. Let's play xBox."

 

"Yes. Let's go, Flaming Idol!"

 

"Gomawo, Yuri sungmo."

 

"Aish... Psycho boys!" I was fooled! Even my nephew's friends will treat me like a maid? Grrr!!!

                           <(ὸ.ό)>



 

 

I finished becoming a dishwasher, so I went to the living room to watch what they were doing. They're busy playing, so I sit on the divan there.

 

"Yuri... you want to play?" Onew offered. Wait... Yuri? Where is the 'sungmo' awhile ago? Argh! He's really a friend of Minho.

 

"Yes, Yuri. This is pretty fun to play." and also this guy! He called me Yuri only.

 

"No. She might broke that gadget." Crap this Minho! At least his friends were kind.

 

"Yeah, he's right. I might broket it. Or I will really break it." Minho glared at me, and so do I. But it's just a joke. I have no money for paying that xBox if I break it. "You know Minho, glaring at someone doesn't suit to your big eyes."
 


Jonghyun and Onew laughed at what I said. So I joined them. Minho is obviously unhappy. Aigoo~ he might give me punishment later, so better to change the topic. "Can we at least watch movie instead? So that I can enjoy your company."

 

"Movie? Why not. Let's watch something." Yeahh~ For the first time he agreed to my suggestion.

                          (≧◡≦)


 

I sit next to Minho on the couch, Jonghyun was sitting on the floor and Onew was sitting on the divan. We're going to watch Paranormal Activity 2, and what they don't know is that I already watched it for several times. Ahahaha! Maybe they're planning to scare me. Well, let's see...

 

We're quiet while watching the movie. Then suddenly, I felt Jonghyun is coming closer to me. I asked him if he's okay. "Are you afraid, Jonghyun?"

 

"Me? Haha!" He laughed 'haha' in obviously very hard tone. "I'm not." I just ignored him, and we continue watching. Then the movie part was on the scene where there were pots crashing on the kitchen.

 

Onew immediately changes his seat. He sat next to Minho that's why we were three on the couch. "Move a little, Minho-ah."

 

"Yah! Onew. We're not fitted here."

 

"Are you scared, Onew?" I just feel that I want to tease them because they're cute with their expressions.

 

"What? Aniyo! I just can't see it clearly on my place."

 

I really want to laugh, but I controlled it. It's obvious that Onew and Jonghyun are scared, but they're pretending they weren't. Then I look at Minho, it seems like nothing for him. Ah, he's the real guy.

 

We went halfway through the movie, and the most interesting part is just starting. The really scary part. The non-stop paranormal events. It's really shocking. But we were more shock when someone suddenly screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

 

When we turned, it's Minho while covering his mouth with his hand. "Ahh??" he looks like blushing. "You're not shocked?"

 

"We're shocked because of you. Are you scared, Minho?"

 

"Of course not! I'm just trying to scare all of you. Psshh!" Trying to scare us, eh? Why is he sweating just like his friends? Ahahaha!

 

These three guys were just acting tough, but horror movies are their weakness. Why don't they just admit that they're scared. It won't lessen their good-looks.

 

When we finished the movie, they were still on dazed. I suddenly thought of something for revenge for treating me like a maid earlier. I excused myself and went to the kitchen. Then I reached for the switch, and I turned it on and off.

 

"Woohhh?"- <(⊙.)>

 

"The lights!!!" - <('o' <)

 

"Ahhhhh!!!" - (> 'o')>

 

Ahahahahahahaha!!! They're scared! Coward guys acting tough! And I level-up my plan of scaring them. I get a cup then throw it on front of them.

 

"Yah! Yuri! What the hell! Stop doing that!" Oopps.. he noticed me.

 

"Ahahahahahaha!!!" - (╖. ) I turned the lights on and approached them. They're sweating badly. "I'm just kidding. Peace be with you!"


 

I thought they're going to be mad at me. Good thing Jonghyun and Onew are sport. "Nice prank, Yuri. You're an Idol too. Aren't you afraid?"


 

"Nope..." But the truth is, I was really scared the first time I watched that movie. But as I said, I already watched it several times, so I'm already immuned for that horror. I won't tell this to them so they will think that I'm a tough girl.

 

"Daebakk!! Tough Idol!!" they bowed to me, except for Minho.

 

"You may go home now, it's already dark!" Wiw! So K.J! Just because he's also scared.

 

Anyway, the two of them went home. But they said they'll visit again. They told me that they'll have bonding moments with me next time. And I am pretty excited though. "Arasso. Be careful on your way home. Be careful with paranormal activities." I teased them before they went straight home.

                         (≧ω≦)

 

 

 

 

"You think you got a point on your prank?"

 

"Yup.." then I looked on his pissed off face, let me again, "Are you annoyed, Minho?"

 

"Annoyed?" He sits on the couch. "You're just saying it because you haven't experience the real paranormal activity."

 

His face is serious. I'm kinda nervous with that. "We're peace now, Minho. You're so sensitive."

 

"You shouldn't playing prank like that." He looked at me. "Because you don't know that there's something happening here in my house."

 

"What? Are you serious?" I admit, I'm a scaredy cat, too. Especially when it's real.

 

"I've already live here for how many years, and I often felt something strange here. Hearing bizaare voices or sounds, something like that. I just don't know why did they stopped, but sooner or later, they might be back again."

 

"Ows!!! Jeongmal??" I moved near to him. Omo! That's not a good joke. "Is this house, some kind of haunted or something?"

 

"What do you think the uses of cameras at every corner of my house?" I'm scared the way he looks. "So that if something happened to me because of those strange thins, there would be an evidence that I was killed by those poltergeists."

 

"Minho!!!" I grabbed his arm and hold it tightly. "It really scares me! Stop it!"

 

"Remember the three rooms upstairs? One is mine, one is yours, and the other one in front of your room?"

 

"Wae...yo?"

 

"Why am I not opening that?" I don't want to know!! Stop it, please!! "According to the seller, the one who sold this house to us, if you entered that room, you'll always dream of the girl that killed herself that room."


 

"Aahhhhh!!!!" I covered my ears. "Stop it, Minho. I don't want to believe you!"

 


"You don't want to believe me? Kaja! I'll bring you to that room." He carried me going on that room, I keep struggling. He's strong, of course, and I don't have the strength to escape from him. Omona! Ottokke??

 

 

"I don't want Minho!! Please!! I'm sorry. Mianhe! I'll pray for your house! I'll pray for you!"

 

 

But he didn't bother to put me down, and we're getting nearer and nearer to that strange room. He's going to let me in there? Is he going to lock me on that room? And the ghost will appear? Then I will die!!!

 

 

"Minho, I don't want!!" I just hugged him tightly. So he can't put me down. "I'll make you join me there!!"

 

 

"Yah! Let go of your arms! You move to that room!!"

 

 

"Ani! You let me go!" I hugged him tighter. "I promise. I'll make you join me there!!" I merely cry because of fright.

 

 

He then stopped. "I'm just kidding." Our face were very close, and we look at each other.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

Then he smirked at me, but my hug is still tight. "No ghost, okay! Now, let go of your arms."

 

 

And I let him go. Then he laughs at me. "Who's the coward now, huh?" He walk downstairs and proceded on the living room. "We're quits now! Time to cook for dinner!" he shouted.

 

 

"Are you sure that it's just a joke? Promise that there's no ghost?"

 

 

"No ghosts! Scaredy cat!"

 

 

I sighed, and he blushed. I was fooled again by this stupid Minho. Embarassing! Annoying! Grrrrr.....

 

 

But it felt good. I don't know! Whatever!

                          v(T.')v



xanxan: how's this chapter guys?? lame?? corny?? please comment and subscribe ^^ i've updated 3 chapters but i'm hiding the two.. kekeke.. i'll post it when i want.. ^^