Chapter 2

Never again

Never let me go

 

Never let my hear find it’s way to another

 

Your love is like a black hole that keeps the whole me

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

“Minnie what’s wrong with me?” Eunhyuk asked as he takes another shot of gin as a breakfast.

 

“Nothing! Just quit drinking, ok?” Sungmin exclaimed as he pry the glass and dispose the remaining gin in the sink.

 

Eunhyuk just couldn’t do anything now and just cry his heart out on the couch, ohw poor  pillows getting hit and thrown not too mention wet.

 

“LEE EUNHYUK GETS A HOLD OF YOUR SELF!” Sungmin started shaking his best friend’s body. “Come on. Let’s go somewhere, ne?” Sungmin offered but he refused.

 

“Eunhyuk, listen, Siwon just needs time to think, ok? The business has almost has been on the edge of jeopardy and he was just really stress out that time,ok?” Sungmin seemed to make it sound really convincing that Eunhyuk finally agreed.

 

They’re now on their favorite café when Sungmin suddenly saw someone familiar. “Hey mister?” He called. The said man turned around and gave him a bright smile. Just in time for Eunhyuk to get back holding a cup of hazelnut coffee for Sungmin and his ever lasting favorite, strawberry milk. Eunhyuk took a glance of Donghae and then Sungmin “Your friend Minnie?”

 

Sungmin smiled before saying; “Pabo! Thank him, if it wasn’t for this nice fella over here we’re never gonna get out of that club last night” Sungmin then smiled at Donghae. “I’m sorry but I didn’t catch your name last night”

 

“Donghae. Lee Donghae” He smiled and shook hands.

 

“OUCH!” Eunhyuk suddenly burst when Sungmin hit the back of his head.

 

“Stop being rude~”

 

“I wasn’t hyung, I was just thinking about something” Eunhyuk pout. He  then bowed 90 degrees and introduced him self. “Thank you for carrying me back to my car, I hope I didn’t cause a bone of yours to break” Eunhyuk gummy smiled.

 

“Ohw no bones broken, you’re kind of pretty light.” Donghae smiled brightly seeing the other’s gummy smile.

 

“Uhm Donghae-sshi, just pick what ever you want, ne? My treat” Eunhyuk smiled and Donghae nodded.

 

“Ok but, please drop the formality, call me Hae”

 

Just then their day went just like that Sungmin, Eunhyuk and their new found friend Donghae  spent the day getting to know each other. They’re now on the park sitting on the grass and laughing about something Hyukjae liking sweets.

 

“HYUNG! DONGHAE HYUNG!” They divert their attention to the panting boy calling Donhae. “Is that cold?” The boy asked poiting at the bottle of water Eunhyuk was holding.

 

Eunhyuk nodded taking off the cap. “Here” he hand it over. “Breath~” Eunhyuk start soothing the boy and make him sit with them. “Inhale. Exhale” The boy followed and diverts his attention to Donghae after calming down.

 

“Ohw by the way guys, this is Cho Kyuhyun, the one I told you” Donghae introduced his best friend to his new found friends, “Kyuhyun this is Sungmin and Eunhyuk, remember them?”

 

Kyuhyun take a look at the two. “Yeah! The ones at the club last night” Kyuhyun smiled, more directly to Sungmin. “The pink boy and his drunken friend, hey that actually sounds nice for a TV show~”

 

“Yah! Be nice!” Donghae smack Kyuhyun’s head and the other two boys giggle.

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun just pout.

 

“That actually sounds nice” Sungmin defended Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun gave Donghae a see-I-told-you look and stick his tongue out to Donghae.

 

“So what’s wrong Kyunnie?” Donghae asked after they almost bicker.

 

“Ohw yeah that! I almost forgot! Nothing , I just have no one to spend my day off with and you weren’t answering your phone.” Kyuhyun smiled cheekily and Donghae just stared at him. Confuse.

 

“You always spend your time playing games in your room why not now?”

 

“Umma confiscated all my gadgets, remember? I still don’t get how a working guy can get his gadgets confiscated.” Kyuhyun pout cutely.

 

“I have a laptop back home that has games, you wanna come?” Sungmin offred and Kyuhyun’s eyes sparkle.

 

“Really?! Do you have starcraft?” Kyuhyun started to bounce like a little kid.

 

“Yeah~ that’s my favorite game~”Sungmin nodded. “Eunhyukkie, can I barrow your laptop also?! So we both can play” Sungmin looked at him hopeful.

 

“My laptop doesn’t have you games Minnie”

 

“Yeah about that, remember when I broke mine and I sometimes barrow yours, I installed games so I can play” Sungmin explained.

 

“Fine” Eunhyuk gave out. He can never say no to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun now stood up hand by hand. “Ohw I almost forgot! You’re not going?”

 

“No. You kids enjoy your selves.” Eunhyuk gave his best friend an I-know-what- will-happen-so-why-bother look and off the two go.

“Hey~” Donghae called out for Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled at him and stood up.  “Let’s take a walk, I want ice cream” Donghae said leading the way to the ice cream parlor.

 

“If you don’t mind, may I ask why you were drunk last night?” Donghae asked hesitantly his vanilla ice cream later on.

 

“Love problem. My boyfriend and I just had a fight before he went to Japan” Eunhyuk said looking down.

 

“So, you’re… gay?” Donghae asked looking at Eunhyuk.

 

“You can say that. Why? Are you homophobic?” Eunhyuk asked him anxiously.

 

“No no” Donghae smiled giving the other assurance “Iyt just surprised me ‘cuz believe it or not, I have the same preference”

 

Eunhyuk nodded as they walk to Eunhyuk and Sungmin’s house. Still throwing each other questions and starting to get comfortable with each other’s presence.

 

“ THERE!” Bothe Donghae and Eunhyuk’s mouth drop as the sight of Sungmin lying on the dinner table with Kyuhyun attached on him welcomed them.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN YOU’RE IN BIG TROUBLE” Donghae yeld holding Eunhyuk’s head as the latter shook the image out of his head causing the ‘ing buddies’ to cover them selves with the nearest clothings.

-----------------------------

COMMENTS!

plug allert~

ablyn.tumblr.com

twitter.com/dinobhiielf

Please do follow me. I don't bite. JUST KISS AND LOVE