Chapter 1

Never again

Behind a mask always lies a face

 

Can posses a beautiful one can be ugly

 

But looks can be really deceiving

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“This doesn’t look that suspicious” Kyuhyun commented as they entered the bar.

 

Donghae kept quite at his partner not getting used to the way of the criminals. Right now, his mind is currently dozing off. They just finished another brain wrecking operation to hunt down and put in another big name in under ground business and now another one. Goes by the name on Spencer Lee he just wanted the guy to get down and finally have that vacation he never got to have in ages. They sat on the table with leather couch parallel to the bar and adjacent to the dance floor.

 

“Hyukkie! Stop that already! Let’s go home~” They heard the commotion coming from the dance floor as they watch a chubby boy with a pink V-Neck carrying a blonde guy almost tripping in every table they pass. Being a natural gentleman that he is, Donghae walked to them and offered help, that was gladly taken.

 

As Donghae figured out that bridal style is the easiest way to carry the man since the blonde is as light as a feather, he was suddenly taken aback, the man is beautiful. The blonde hair only added to his angel complexion.

 

“Thank you” The chubby boy thanked him as they reached his car and put the drunken angel-as he liked to call him, in the car.

 

“No big deal and by the way tell him he really needs to eat” Donghae gave out his heavenly smile before going back inside.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“So??” Kyuhyun asked with a teasingly smile.

 

“So what?” Donghae raised his eyebrows with that annoying smile of his best friend again,

 

“Hyung, we both know our preferences and judging by what I saw, you liked the blonde” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

It was true though, Donghae thought he fell for the drunken angel he just carried. “No. How can I like someone unconscious?” Donghae kept himself firm. “And besides, I’m still looking for Hyukjae”

 

“Ohw your dearest Hyukjae” Kyuhyun commented rolling his eyes. “When will you ever move on from him?”

 

Donghae leaned back at the headrest as the memories of his childhood love corrupt his mind again.

 

-Flashback-

 

“HYUKJAE! HYUKJAE! HYUKJAE!”Little five years old Donghae kept on banging on his best friend’s door.

 

“Donghae!” Little Hyukjae shout after leaving his mother’s side and run to his best friend. As Hyukjae reached him, they collapsed on the floor hugging each other and giggling.

 

“What were you doing shouting Hae-Hae?” Hyukjae pout helping the other to stand up.

 

“You said that today you’ll be back from the vacation and go straight to my house and we’ll play” Donghae pout back.

 

“Let’s go inside kids” Hyukjae’s mother opened the door and the two children run into the house to the living room.

 

“Hae-Hae I got something for you!” Hyukjae excitedly announced. “Wait here, I’ll get it”

Donghae nodded vigorously.

 

“Hyukkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Donghae’s eyes widened at the enormous clown fish plushy his best friend is holding. And once again they ended in the floor as the excited Donghae jump to his best friend feeling overwhelmed. “I LOVE IT!” Donghae hug the fish.

 

Hyukjae pouted and cross his arms on his chest, his brows furrowing and sat down on the corner with cross legs. As Donghae felt Hyukjae is suddenly silent, he found his best friend in the corner sulking tears almost streaming down on his face. He then kneel in front of him.

 

“Hyukkie” Donghae tried touching the said boy’s face but he turned away. “What’s wrong my monkey?” Donghae is now really starting to worry.

 

“Fishie only likes my gift. Fishie doesn’t love monkey” Hyukjae sulk more.

 

“NO!” Donghae’s eyes widen in horror. “Fishie loves Monkey more. Donghae promised to love Hyukkie forever right?” And with those words Hyukjae gave him his gummy smile and hug him. Donghae hugged back and shower Hyukjae’s face with kisses.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Their colleague gave them the signal and they proceed to one of the doors that say employees only and as they walk down, they were welcomed by the smell of nicotine and sounds of chips.

 

“When they say Spencer Lee is a pretty big fish they weren’t kidding” Kyuhyun said as he scans the whole place.

 

As time flies and they finally got the signal after they positioned, the raid began and all the people were all taken down to the prison cells, he thought of it as easy, well, that was until the news came to him.

 

“No Spencer Lee for us Donghae” Kyuhyun sigh as he get back to his partner’s side. “The employees said he didn’t drop by tonight and even his right hand.”

 

“Then just get them a description” Donghae is now really frustrated, no matter how much they want and need to know the guy’s face, they couldn’t. He is just simply….. Smooth.

 

“That’s another problem, even the employees doesn’t know his or his right hand’s face” Kyuhyun leaned in the car’s hood. “According to their statement, whenever they would visit they always wear mask and the most interesting is even wigs, never letting anyone see their real identity”

----------------------

Hyukjae is Eunhyuk is Spencer

Aiden is Donghae

Just for clearance^^