A "Special" Kind of Date

A "Special" Kind of Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Restaraunt reservations?"

"Too expensive."

"Ice skating?"

"We're horrible at that. Plus it's crowded and the enterance fee is costly."

"Movies?"

"Not enough money for snacks."

"Sehun, you're making this so damn hard for me to help you! Do you want me to just lend you a few bucks?" Suho asked. He was currently in his shared room with their maknae, who was lieing on his bed while trying to solve a Rubix Cube.

"Andwae~! i can't take money from hyungs, or else it won't feel as if I'm really taking Lu Han hyung out!" Sehun argued. The poor maknae, literally, was broke and had no idea how to celebrate his one year anniversary with his boyfriend.

"Well, is there anything that you can do yourself? Can you make like a surprise party for him or something?" Suho suggested. It was bad enough that he was still single, but having to give his maknae love advice was pretty much the ultimate torture for him.

"I already did that for him when I confessed to him, hyung. Don't you remember? You were in the huge turtle costume." Sehun replied. Suho thought for a while, and shuddered at the memory of being inside the filthy costume. "Yeah, don't remind me of it... did Chanyeol ever wash that costume?"

"Nope. Anyways, what other ideas does hyung have?" Sehun said casually. Suho only looked at his room mate in horror and said, "He NEVER washed that thing? Why did you make me wear it then?!" Sehun sighed and sat up to see his hyung's horrified expression. 

"Hyung, stay focused! I need to prepare something by tomorrow or else I'll be the world's worst boyfriend ever and Lu Hannie hyung would hate me and then break up with me and and and..." Sehun started rambling, thinking of the worst possible thoughts. Suho only chuckled while watching the maknae freak out and said, "Calm down, Sehunnie. We'll think of something, arrasso?"

Sehun nodded and instantly calmed down. That was the great thing about their leader. Suho was strict, but he had a soft side for all s, and was always willing to help them when they needed it. He was just like their Leeteuk hyung, minus the weird laugh. 

The two sat in silence, trying to think of a plan for Sehun, when suddenly Suho jumped up in excitement. "I got it!"

Sehun shot right up into the air like a bullet, and yelped, "Really? What did you come up with, hyung? Tell me now, before my head explodes!"

Suho smirked, and said, "How about combining three kinds of dates into one... only for $19.95- YAH, I'M KIDDING. STOP HITTING YOUR HYUNG!"

--------------------------------

"SEHUNNIE!" Lu Han screamed, as he jumped into his lover's warm embrace. Sehun chuckled, and hugged his hyung back tightly. "I missed you, hyung..."

"Actually, I think I missed you more." Lu Han said, with his face buried in the younger's shirt. Sehun pouted and said, "Hyung is a liar. It's not possible for you to miss me more than I missed you."

"Well, actually-" Lu Han started, before being cut off by Xiu Min. "You two really need to get a room... we don't want to hear who missed the other more and whatever you're talking about..."

"Puh-lease. You and Chen hyung would do the exact same thing if you two were seperated for weeks!" Sehun scoffed, and Xiu Min's cheeks turned red. "Hey, somebody accidently poured red food coloring onto the buns!" Lu Han teased, only to get hit in the head with a pillow by Chen.

"Stop making fun of my baby! Go annoy.... Kris hyung or a chair or something instead!" Chen snapped, and the recently reunited couple only laughed.

"So... do you remember what today is, Sehunnie?" Lu Han asked, trying to start small chat. Sehun smiled at his cute hyung and said, "Of course... it's Monday." 

"Hunnie!" Lu Han yelled, and hit his lover's arm. Sehun only laughed it off and said, "Hyung, I'm joking. Of course I remember what today is! It's our anniversary!" Lu Han stopped punching the younger's arm and grinned. "That's right! So, in celebration of this wonderous day, I got you a present from China! Wait, speaking of stuff from China that I'm giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter