Husband's Jealousy

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Cold Husband

First of all, all my readers! Err...sorry about making Luhan suffering, I'm can't bear it also, he is my ultimate bias!

And about Kai...

He will be jealous of course!

But, one thing in this story ... Luhan will still love Kai <3 unchanged until the end of the story :p

So, enjoy reading!

_________________________

Meanwhile…

Luhan is walking toward Kai's company. As many as Kai rejected him, he comes to the company. Again. Luhan still can't stop thinking about Kai. Loving Kai is like breathing fire, not air, the thing that can burn your lungs. It hurts.

“Luhan?” someone greet Luhan when he is inside the lift.

Luhan turns his head to see who it is. It is Sehun.

“Sehun?” Luhan is surprised to see Sehun is there. “What are you doing here?” he asks.

“Hmm… business. “ Sehun says. “Want to go for lunch? You have your lunch already?” he asks.

“Not yet..” Luhan smiles and then they walk together to ramyun store near the company.

“One without spices and add more seasonings to it!” Sehun ordered.

Luhan is surprised. “It is my favourite! Not yours!” Luhan complains.

“Order mine then..” Sehun smile.

“One with full spices and more noodle!” Luhan ordered.

“You still remember?” asks Sehun blushing.

“I—“ Luhan is blushing too. “My memory is strong you know..”

They laughed together.

“Ah! I miss this time! When we used to laugh together!” Sehun says as he finishes his ramyun.

Luhan gasped. “Yeah.. but we can go back to that time..”

“We can, Luhan..” Sehun finally becomes serious. “You don’t happy with your current status, right?”

“I’m happy!” Luhan glares at Sehun.

“You are not..”

“Sehun, please…”

“Tell me…everything, then I’ll take action after that!” Sehun stares at Luhan seriously.

.

.

.

“Thanks for today, Sehun.. I really appreciate it!” Luhan bow to Sehun.

“Nothing to thanks about, Luhan..” Sehun smiles. “As long as you happy..” Sehun blushed.

Luhan is blushing too. Then, Sehun begins to drive his car away after sending Luhan home.

Luhan enters the apartment, suddenly someone drag him to the bedroom and the push him to the bed.

“Wha—“

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING??”

Luhan opens his eyes and see who it is. Kai.

“What’s wrong with you?” Luhan asks.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!! DAMN IT!” Kai is mad at Luhan.

“Did I do wrong?” Luhan try to sit but Kai push him back and trap him under him. “It hurts, Kai..”

“What did you do with that guy before?” Kai glares at Luhan.

“Guy before..” Luhan is thinking, “You mean Sehun?”

“I don’t even care about his name!” Kai says.

“He is just my friend, Kai..” Luhan is scared by mad Kai.

“Friend?” Kai asks.

“Yeah…he is… my …friend..” Luhan stops awhile. “He is my ex-boyfriend”

JLEBB..

“But I swear we don’t have any relationship like that right now – “

Kai stand himself up and then jump from the bed and run toward his desk. “I’ll cancel that Sehun guy contract with my company..” Kai holds a paper.

Luhan suddenly wakes up and then holds Kai hand,” No, Kai..please..”

Kai is looking at Luhan, “You are taking his side! This makes me more mad!”

“I’m not taking his side, Kai! Please, I beg you! This is the only thing I can do for him!” Luhan says while crying.

“What?” Kai is going crazy right now. He can’t believe that Luhan stands on Sehun’s side so much. It stabs his heart.

“Please Kai..” Luhan is crying now.

Kai can’t stand anymore, “If you want this contract then leave my apartment!” Kai is just threatened Luhan about this.

“I’ll leave! Please anything but not that contract!” Luhan begs Kai.

Kai push Luhan and slam the door then go out from the apartment.

----------------------------------------------

[KAI POV]

I was so mad at Luhan. It’s all about my jealousy! I admit it, I’m jealous and it hurts. I never knew that he has an ex-boyfriend. And why does Luhan standing on his side so much? I can’t understand even a thing.

I go back to my apartment and find it empty, no sign of Luhan there. I miss him, I miss him already. I didn’t mean to throw him away. I love him and I realized it!

When I married him, I knew that I fell for him already, but all I can do is hurting him.

Okay, I was wrong that I always push him aside, but I never hurt his heart. Wait..

I did.

I did hurt his heart, every time I went to Taemin, every time I ignore him but not Taemin.

My action is such nonsense! I’m so thoughtless. He never mad at me as crazy as I did to him.

My tears begin to fall. I realized how dumb KAI can be.

“Excuse—“

Someone entered my apartment and I bet it is not his voice. Not Luhan’s.

“Oh, you are Mr. Kai, right?” the one that called my name before tap my shoulder, I turn to see who it is.

I am bulging my eyes as I see it is Sehun who tapped my shoulder, I slap his hand, “What do you do here?”

Sehun is looking at me curiously, “actually I want to visit my friend named Luhan, he forgot to bring  this.” Sehun shows a lunchbox. The lunchbox which Luhan usually make for me.

“Am I in the wrong apartment?” Sehun continues and then looks around as if he entered the wrong apartment.

“No, you’re right..” I grab the lunchbox. “But, where is Luhan?” I ask. Somehow, I have feeling that Luhan went to this guy.

“Huh? What did you say? He is not with me, if he did, I won’t give the lunchbox to—“ Sehun widened his eyes. “This is Luhan’s apartment, right? But, why are you here, Mr. Kai?”

I sigh. He is dumb. “What do you think?” I smirk.

Sehun takes a deep breath. “So, where is he now?” he asks.

“Don’t pretend that you don’t know, Sehun. He is with you, right?” I sarcastically said.

“I said that Luhan is not with me before! Didn’t you hear me?” Sehun begins to raise his tone.

I widened my eyes, “Are you serious? Then—“

Suddenly Sehun punches me in the face, “You are really a damn bad guy! You don’t deserve to be with him!”

I can’t say no more, I have no energy at all. In my thought only one, ‘Where is Luhan’

____________________

Kai, you get the punishment for hurting Luhan again and again! >w< and Kai is jealous! Kai is so stupid in my story.. .___.

And Luhan...what did he tell Sehun back there?

Thanks for comments! I really love themmmm~

Please do leave comments too!

And please looking forward to the next chappiee~ >w<