My Ex-Boyfriend

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Cold Husband

[LUHAN POV]

I am walking in the early morning today, I can’t sleep every night after Kai went to see Taemin. It’s kind of insomnia, but this is weird insomnia I think. I always go to the park near the apartment when I had this insomnia, the park is not big but beautiful enough to refresh my mind. Suddenly I see a child crying in the middle of the park. I walk toward her.

“Hey, what are you doing? Where is your mother?” I ask her. She is beautiful even though he has small eyes. However, I feel that I knew this child before. But where?

The child stops crying as she saw me, “Luhan oppa!” she shouted cheerfully.

‘How does she know my name?’ I thought.

“Luhan oppa! I got separated from Sehun oppa..” the girl says.

I bulging my eyes. ‘Oh my God! How can I forgot that she is Sehun’s younger sister!’ I thought.

“Oppa, help me to find Sehun oppa!” the girl hug me tightly.

I nod. Actually for now, I don’t have much courage to meet Sehun anymore. I feel ashamed about what I’ve done to him. It’s not my fault, it was my parents! But I don’t regret my parents path right now, so…just let it flow.

The cute girl is walking in front of me. Actually , she is reminding me of Sehun. Sehun always walking in front of me, but sometimes he takes glances at me. I want to laugh to his expression after he turned his head to look at me and said, "Why do you always walking so slow? I want to walk together with you!"

"Hey, how is Sehun?" I try to begin the conversation with the girl.

"Not bad. I thought oppa was going to have a suicide! He was horrible 1 year ago! Sehun oppa didn't tell me what's going on.." the girl sigh. "But I am happy that oppa is still here now, he is fine!"

I gulp. It was my fault.

“That’s Sehun oppa!” the girl cheered herself and pointed at worried Sehun who is looking for his younger sister.

“Yeah, that’s Sehun..” I see him. The one I loved before, 1 years ago. I LOVED before. He never changes.

“SEHUN OPPPAAAAA!!” the girl shouts and Sehun turns his head toward us and then begin to run.

“Oh Hye Mi ah! You are really bad girl! Don’t go anywhere without your brother!” Sehun scold his younger sister and then hug her.

“Sorry, oppa..” the girl smile and then pull my hand,” but I find Luhan oppa! You must be happy, right?” the girl smile so broad.

Sehun take a glance at me and look back at Hye Mi, “ah, good girl, oppa will treat you ice cream later, go play there and don’t go anywhere okay?” Sehun pointed a swing in the middle of the park.

“Arraseo, oppa!” the girl cheerfully run toward the swing.

Sehun smile and sigh. That smile, I never see it for one year. Sehun is still the same.

“So…what are you doing here, Luhannie?” Sehun smile at me and the walk toward the bench and sit there.

I follow his step and then sit beside him, “Just walking around.” I say, not much, just answer when needed.

“How is your life?” Sehun asks.

‘Sad, creepy?’ I thought. “Happy..” I says totally different with my thought.

“Hehe.. I always wish for your happiness though..” Sehun smile and then turn his head away, “Sorry for not attenting your wedding..” he says.

“It’s okay..” I smile. I feel guilty again, it was my fault. It is so inappropriate for me, his heartbreaker, to invite him to my wedding, I just being thoughtless that day.

“Sorry…I can’t bear it to watch you with other guy, I—“ Sehun stops for awhile, “I still love you”

------------------------------------

[AUTHOR POV]

Luhan walks back to the apartment to wash himself after walking in the morning. Luhan is almost spazzing all the time when he is walking to the apartment when Kai spotted him.

“Where have you been?” Kai asks.

“Walking to the park as usual..” Luhan says as he enters the bedroom he shares with Kai while blushing hard.

“What happened?” Kai realizes that Luhan is blushing all the time.

“Nothing..” Luhan says and then slip out to the bathroom.

Kai is walking toward the bathroom and then stand in front of the bathroom. “I’m sorry, okay? You would understand me, right?” asks Kai.

“….”

“You will walk to the park every morning when I visited Taemin..” Kai says. “it’s not a bad habit though, but you make me feel guilty. I’m sorry..I will get rid of my – “

Blammm. Luhan slam the door opened. His facial expression is different than before. “You will be late for work.” Luhan says to Kai.

“Ah yeah..” Kai realized and then go to the bedroom to take his suit.

“Can I go to company together with you?” Luhan asks.

“Eh?” Kai gasped.

“Can I go together with you?” Luhan repeats.

“You can’t. I’m busy. I have a guest today..” Kai says and then left Luhan.

‘Once again. I don’t know how many times already. How many times you have rejected me.’ Luhan thought.

-

.

.

Kai is walking toward his room when he see someone is standing there, probably waiting for him.

“Taemin?” Kai greets Taemin who is looking at the painting on the wall.

Taemin turn his head and then jump when he sees Kai is there. “Kaii! Thanks for your help!”

“What?” Kai asks.

“About Minho!” Taemin cheerfully says.

“Oh okay…I’m happy for you too..” Kai says as he enters the room.

“I’m so sorry for disturb you and your wife time!” Taemin stop awhile then continue, “Let me treat you two then?”

“I guess it’s not a good idea..” Kai gasped.

“Why?” Taemin asks.

“He is…” Kai blushed. “Can be easily jealous..” Kai is blushing hard right now.

“Wow! You two are so cute! So, he is jealous over me?” Taemin asks with his smile. “That means he really loves you, Kai!”

“Yeah..” Kai blushes.

“You know..It’s time for me to take care of my own problem and you with yours..” Taemin explains. “We are not kids anymore..”

“Yeah, I know..” Kai says. “I’ll talk to him later..” Kai smile at Taemin. “Thanks, for being my besties!”

“Of course you dude!” Taemin pinch Kai’s cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------

Update!!

THANKS FOR COMMENTS! REALLY! I LOVE YOU GUYS! IT SUPPORTS ME A LOT!

Btw, Please DO LEAVE COMMENTS too >w<

And as you all guess, Sehun met Luhan already!

Kai is going to be jealous! kekeke~

And Kai's feelings~ is <3 He........... >w<

Btw, I really can't type anything about hurting Luhan's feeling! He is my ultimate bias! >w<

I will update as soon as possible! Please look forward to it.