bittersweet life

Love stained with blood

Hey guys!! :)

I make this a chaptered because it needs some time to describe the whole scenario XP

Hope you enjoy! *wink*

PLEASE PLEASE DO COMMENT FOR ME ^^

I am gonna finish this today ^^

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"M-Mworaguyeo?" Jinki stuttered as he stared as his lover in disbelief and horror.

"I say let's break up. I don't need you anymore, Jinki. I just dated you to console my loneliness. But I found someone else already. So thank you for being my comforter for these years." Jonghyun gave a bitter smile as he turned around to leave.

"Jjong..." Jinki stood like a statue at the entrance of his house as he tried to register what his lover had said.

"Jjong!!!" Jinki ran after Jonghyun in the rain and he managed to hold onto the other boy's waist tightly.

"Please..please don't do this to me, Jjong..I-I can't live without you. You're the only reason for me to be happy. You're my life, Jjong...Please don't leave me." Jinki shed his tears which are invisible as they were mixed with rain droplets.His cheeks in contact with Jonghyun's wide back.

Jonghyun held Jinki's fingers which were interlocked as he hugged Jonghyun from the back and he harshly broke them apart.

"Stop this drama, Jinki. Don't be too clingy.I don't want to have such a bad impression of you." Jonghyun forced his voice to stay stable and not shaky.

Tears fell from his eyes as he looked up to the sky to hide them.

"I know you still love me, Jjong. Please....." Jinki's sobs become harder and his grip on Jonghyun waist became tighter too.

Jonghyun took in a deep breath. Since he had gone this far, he might as well act as badass as he can.

"Go away, Jinki!" He said, as he pushed the boy with all his might and Jinki fell to the ground with loud thud.

"Jinki Hyung!!!" A voice appeared nowhere and a figure followed it.

"Kim Jonghyun! You don't have to be this harsh to Jinki hyung. Fine! Leave! Who needs you anyway!" The tall boy hissed at Jonghyun as he held onto the sobbing Jinki.

"Oh, grea, Minho. You came in time. Now you can be his dream prince!! Hahaha...hope you'll be happy together!" Jonghyun faked out a smirk as he ran as far as possible from broken Jinki or else he won't be able to take it any longer.

Jonghyun had been noticing Minho's feelings for Jinki even before they started to date. But somehow he felt relief that Jinki has someone to be with him at this vulnerable time.

But then, Jonghyun's phone vibrated. He took out the phone and lighted the screen.

Message from Kibummie

13:46

What's taking you so long? Don't you want your brother alive? Or do you want to collect his corpse? I give you one month, Jonghyun. If you still haven't done your job after a month, say bye bye to your baby brother.

"Why can't you ing leave me alone!!!!" Jonghyun shouted at top of his voice, not caring how the passers-by looked at him strangely.

 

 

 

Four weeks later,

Jonghyun's life was as miserable as usual. He attended his lecture like usual and nothing changed within him.

But Jinki changed, He started to forget Jonghyun bit by bit as he enjoyed Minho's accompany. Two weeks after the break up, Minho confessed his love for the older boy and being in such a vulnerable state, Jinki did not deny Minho's heart and in fact, he accepted it.

Now that Onho couple is dating freely in the campus, Jonghyun could see them everyday being lovey dovey in front of him.

He knew he should feel happy for them but within the depth of his heart, he cried silently. Although he knew he could never make Jinki happy, he still wanted him to be his.

 

As Jonghyun was deep in thoughts, he did not sense the Onho couple once again entering the lecture hall, with Jinki giggling nonstop as Minho whispered into his ears.

Jonghyun just couldn't stand the sight. It was too much for him to take.

"Remember, Jjong, Kibum is the first priority now. Kibum...Kibum..." Jonghyun mumbled as he bit his lips, his eyes still not leaving the happy couple.

Jonghyun took a glance at his watch. It was already 5 mintues away from the dismissal. He quickly grabbed his bag and left the lecture hall.

He will bring his plan into live today. Killing Lee Taemin won't be that difficult right? He's just a boy without any clue. It should be easy to take his life.

But then, Jinki's smiling face came into his mind. "Andwae, Jinki ya, don't come into my mind please...." Jonghyun whispered as he rushed out of the campus.

 

 

~At night~

 

Message from Kibummie

22:55

I see you've finally made your move! I'm proud of you, man! Don't worry, you have time until the midnight before the time's up. As a reward, I will let you hear your baby brother's voice, ok?

A video attachment :

"Hyung......Jonghyun hyung.....Please don't kill anyone for me....Please...." Key said.

But then, a harsh loud slapping sound was heard.

"That's all for now, Jonghyun. See ya!"

 

"Don't worry, Kibum ah. I will save you no matter what.." Jonghyun said, holding back the anger and tears that are threatening to explode as he witnessed his brother being slapped.

With that, Jonghyun stuffed his phone into the pocket of his black leather jacket and pulled the zipper of the jacket up. He then put on a cup and a mask to cover his face and check the gun that he had borrowed from the gangsters.

 

 

A few minutes later, in front of Jinki's house

 

"Do you want me to stay, hyung?" Minho asked as he caressed Jinki's face.

" Will you stay if I ask you to, Minnie?" Jinki pouted, twirling Minho's strand of hair cutely.

"Who would say no to such a cute bunny.." Minho chuckled as he pinched Jinki's cheek a little hard.

"Yah! It hurts!!!!" Jinki intensed his pout as he rubbed his red cheek.

"Let's go in, Hyung..." Minho asked as he was still laughing....

 

~In Taemin's room~

 

Taemin lay comfortably inside the bed with the warm blanket covered around him. Two ear pieces were plugged into his ears as sweet melody flow gently.

He loved this kind of day when get to sleep early (before 12) with not much of homework to do. He shut his eyes closed as he hummed the song softly.

 

*sound of window opening*

Taemin was totally oblivious to the fact that his window was being opened from the outside as he was too into his music and did not even bother to open his eyes.

With much difficulties, Jonghyun stepped into the cozy bedroom where the younger boy was napping. He looked at the boy and sighed. He looked even younger than Kibum...

"sorry Taemin, Please forgive me...." Jonghyun apologized, aiming his pistol at the half-asleep boy who was still smiling in his sleep.

 

~~~

"Let's go into your room, Hyung." Minho said as he grabbed the left hand of his boyfriend.

"Wait up, Minnie. Let me check on my Baby Tae." Jinki said, leading his boyfriend to his baby brother's room.

"I wonder if he's asleep.." Jinki muttered as he turned the knob and slide the door open.

*Sound of dropping things*

"W-What are you doing in my brother's room? W-Why t-the gun??" Jinki stuttered as he looked at the ex-lover who was pointing a gun at his sleeping brother.

Jonghyun was horrified at the sight of Jinki but he needed to finish his task. He took a glance at his watch, it was 23:55. There was only five more minutes for him.

Without farther ado, Jonghyun lifted up his gun once again and tried to pull the trigger.

*Kick* *sound of gun drop*

"Ouch!" Jonghyun winced in pain when Minho's leg flew towards his hand which was holding the gun.

"Are you nuts, Kim Jonghyun? What the hell are you thinking? You left Jinki hyung and why are you back here trying to kill Taemin? Are you in your right stage of mind? off!" Minho yelled.

Minho's words pulled the trigger and Jonghyun's hidden feelings exploded.

"What do you guys know? TELL ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS KNOW? All you guys do is being lovey dovey in campus. MY BROTHER IS DYING AND OF COURSE I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT IT!!!" Jonghyun shouted in top of his voice which stunned the two other man.

With another attempt, Jonghyun tried to grab the gun but Minho really kicked it away.

But then, the phone inside Jonghyun's pocket vibrated,  he furiously took out and check the message.

"NO!!! KIBUM!! PLEASE NO!!!" Jonghyun yelled at the top of his voice, causing Taemin to sit up from his bed.

"Kibum ah.....Please don't leave me...you're the only one left in my life. Please....." Jonghyun dropped his phone on Taemin's bedroom floor and cried at the corner of the room.

Minho, being confused, grabbed Jonghyun's handphone and played the video.

"OH MY ING GOD!" He gasped as he saw the video.

"M-Minnie, what's wrong?" Jinki asked as he saw how his boyfriend freaked out.

Minho turned around and reluctantly handed the phone to Jinki..

Being curious, Jinki once again pressed the play button of the video.

"OH MY JESUS!!" Jinki screamed as he dropped the phone...

"Kibum....Kibum ah....it's all my fault. It's all because I was hesitating. That's why you lost your life. Kibum ah......" Jonghyun's hand slowly reached for the gun beside him and aimed at his head.

"Jjongie, stop!!" Jinki dashed over to Jonghyun as he slapped the gun away from Jonghyun's hand.

"Why are you being foolish, Jjongie? How can you think of doing this? Do you want to see me dying after you, babo?" Jinki hit Jonghyun's shoulder continuously and then pulled the other man into hug.

"If you want to die, take my life first, Kim Jonghyun." Jinki whispered into the other boy's ears and nuzzled into his chest.

Minho sighed, seeing the sight of the two elders. He knew Jinki tried his best to forget about Jonghyun and start a new life with him but true enough, Jinki can never forget Jonghyun and stop loving him.

"Jinki yah...." Jonghyun muttered, holding the boy closer to him.

"I'm sorry that I was too ignorant to your family, Jjongie. I never know you were being threatened with your brother's life..." Jinki said against Jonghyun's chest.

"I-I'm sorry that I tried to kill your brother, Jinki....I'm so sorry....I-I just didn't want to lose my baby brother. After what happened with my stepfather, I wanted take a good care of him but now...." Jonghyun choked as he tried to control his urge to cry.

"Shh, baby, please let out your pain. Cry in my arms, Jjong....It will help you a bit if not a slight." Jinki said as he cooed the other boy and pat his head gently.

Minho, feeling extra at the scene, decided to leave the couple and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie, next is last chappie ^^

How was it so far?

Please kindly leave me a comment okay? :)

thanks for taking your time to read nae :)

Cheonmal Kamsahamida :)