what is true love?

Love stained with blood

Three Months Later

 

 

"Jjongie ah, Faster!! We're gonna be late for the graduation!!" Jinki said, as he hit the front door of Jonghyun apartment continuously.

 

"Aish, coming, coming!!" As the door opened, it revealed Jonghyun with a losen tie and with the top bottom ed.

 

"Why are you being a bad dubu today, baby?" Jonghyun said as he gave Jinki a light peck on the lips.

 

"Quick, Babo! Take your blazer and let's go!" Jinki squealed as he dashed into Jonghyun's living room and then picked up the latter's briefcase and pulled him out of the apartment.

 

Jonghyun chuckled as he complied with his little dubu lover and came out of the apartment.

 

"We will be visiting Kibum today, right, Jjongie?" Jinki asked as he squeezed Jonghyun's hand tightly.

 

"Yeah....He's going to nag me for not visiting too long." Jonghyun smiled, its been a long time he visited Kibum's grave. The younger boy probably is angry at him....

 

"Don't worry! You know how to comfort him right?" Jinki said as he winked at his lover , causing the other man to laugh.

 

"Shut up, Jjongie!!" He said with a pout.

 

"I love  you, Jinki ah..." Jonghyun said as he caress Jinki's face.

 

"I love you too, Jjongie.." Jinki said as he leaned into Jonghyun's shoulder.

 

Both of them just prayed that Kibum would be able to watch over them from up high the sky and give his blessing to them...

 

 

AND THIS IS THE END OF JONGYU LOVE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 

hope you enjoy this guys ^^

Please bless me with your comments nae ^^

love ya all :)