I Got Famous..

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

nnn..... why is it so bright?? i rubbed my eyes, oh.. it's morning. i opened my eyes and look at the clock. aish... it's still not time to wake up yet.

i looked at eunhyuk who is sleeping peacefully. No wonder he doesn't want to sleep near the window...

aish.. i can't sleep because of the brightness. i scratched my head.. i went to the bathroom and wash up myself.

i changed into my uniform and sit on the bed.... it's so early.. i pouted when seeing eunhyuk sleeping so peacefully. i walked over beside him and tooked out my handphone.

"say cheese~ i whispered..." and took a photo of eunhyuk sleeping face. Haha! i'll take this as a revenge so don't blame me.. i giggled to myself..

"nnn.... what are you doing?" he rubbed his eyes.. so he have this cute side in him too.. i quickly put my cellphone behind my back.

"nothing~ i thought i would waked you up..." i tried to find an excuse..

"you don't have too." he said and get off the bed. he went to the toilet and closed the door.

.... that was cold.. oh well~ i got his picture!...i smiled while looked at his photo again.

after about 10 minutes, he came out, changed into his uniform..

"let's go, i'll show you the school cafeteria, you eat breakfast right?" he asked.

"yup.." i wonder if their food are expensive..

"here, my old man said this is from your grandma. your credit card for your breakfast, lunch or dinner. use it whenever you want." he handed the card to me.

"okay..." is it really okay to use it? i took the card from his hand.. i'm not quite familiar with this kind of things. i was always alone and my gaurdian was the one who make breakfast for me.

We went out of the door and walked to the cafeteria. When eunhyuk opened the cafeteria door, my jaw dropped.. OMG.... it's so big!!! it's three stories high!

i walk beside eunhyuk incase i got lost again... erk..that was a bad memory i just remembered..

he went to sit on one of the seats and someone served us the menu immediately..

"what is your order sirs?" the waiter asked.. his eyes was weird... he keep staring at me.. aish.. here goes again... people staring at me.. in my old school, i was stared like that too.. i wanna digged their eyeballs out... i pouted.

"the same thing." i heard him saying to the waiter.

"oh! okay" the waiter realised that he was day dreaming about me..

aish.. the creepy staring from a male make me lose appetite to eat.

"i will have coffee." i tried to say in a calm voice..

"okay~ oh~ you don't want to eat anything else?" he asked.

"nope." i replied.

"why? you are not hungry? it's bad for your health if you don't eat much during breakfast." he asked. why is he asking so many question... aish.. should i just skip breakfast.

"Oi. you are working here to serve food, not a health counsellor." i heard eunhyuk said.

"i'm sorry, i'll go now." he was about to leave when eunhyuk stopped him.

"you don't have to. we will go to the 3rd floor." he glared at him

we went up to the 3rd floor and saw a boy cooking by himself happily.

"ryeowook." eunhyuk called to him.

"hmm? oh eunhyuk hyung why are you here? i saw you seating on the first floor" he asked

"i'm going to eat your food today." he replied.

"okay~ donghae hyung, nice to meet you, i'm ryeowook. sit down i'll prepare your food too." he smiled brightly..so cheerful.

"thanks!" i smiled to him and settled down beside eunhyuk.

when we were eating our food half way, i heard someone shouted.

"wookie!" he shouted and hugged him.

"Ye..yesung hyung, i'm cooking, it's dangerous. go sit down i'll prepare your food." he blushed.. hm.. good friends huh..

"wookie.. why didn't you waked me up?? i told you i want to help you today since everyone is coming up here today.." he sulked

"it's okay..i can managed.." he replied softly.

"oh! that's the transfer student hyung! go say hi.." he pushed him to me.. huh.. why is he avoiding him and pushing him to me...??!

"wookie!" he turned back and grabbed him by the waist and pulled him near him.

*cough* i choked on my food.. huh.. there's something weird...

"donghae hyung! are you okay?" ryeowook hurried to me me bringing me water.

"yea..yeah.. i'm okay.." i answered..

" you okay? i'm yesung.. currently the one chasing after ryeowook, my roommate. so don't snatch him away.." he said..

"hyung! don't say weird things!" he shouted. after that i heard a group of people walking in the cafeteria. argh.. there's more people coming in.. i want to leave..

"i'm going.. thanks for your food." i hurried down the stairs.. but eunhyuk followed.. why?

"ah! that's the transfer student!" i heard a girl shouted!

"that's right! OMG!! he's so pretty and cool.. i want to hug him..!!" i heard another person sceamed.. aish.. what's wrong with them?? am i a species from another planet.. everyone was staring at me.. erk.. so uncomfortable... someone save me.. 

"Shut up!" i heard euhyuk said.. everyone went quiet.. he pulled my hand and walked out of the cafeteria. he helped me... but why??