My Grandma

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Donghae's POV

*Ring~Ring~Ring~*

"nnn.....Hello?" i answer the phone sleepily.

"Hello? Is this Mr Lee DongHae?" He questioned.

"yea?..." i yawned.

"okay, this is what will happen to you today.Your grandmother will be going to your house in 10 minutes,Please prepare yourself to meet her." he said. 

"huh??Grandmother??Since when do i have one??"i replied, almost falling asleep.

"Anyway youu will know what she wants to talk about when she reach your house."he hanged up the phone before i could protest.

"ARghhh......My lovely holiday morning must be disturbed like that..." i grumbled while getting up of bed and i drag myself to the toilet to wash up.

True enough, 10 minutes later the door bell rang....

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

I went to open the door and to my surprise, i saw an old lady dressed up with jewelry almost from head to toe.Behind was beautiful shiny car wiith the driver bowing his head to me. i bowed back.

Then i turn to my grand mother.

"...Er..Hi?" She shaked her head for awhile and smiled at me. I was glad since i thought she would be a cynical grandmother due to her appearence.

"Er... grandma, you wanna come in?" i asked.

She walk into the house i went to my my living room and sit down on the sofa.

"Donghae ah.. my grandson.. come sit here with me... " she gestured me to sit beside her.

"When you was 5, you were actually kinapped for a huge number of ransom. your parents panicked and took the ransom that they wanted and sped through the wet road since it was raining. But thay could not see the incoming car from the side and ended up crashing towards each other...Both of them died.." Tears started to form..

I hate it when people cry, especially old people. i hug her and whispered.

"its okay grandma, go on." i try to change the subject 

"i need you to transfer to another school to learn a proper manner of being a good leader since you are going to be inheriting the Lee company." she spoke softly.

"huh??! tr..transfer??"i widened my eyes..

"Lee company??" still in shocked.

"yes, This was decided that when you reach your college age, you enter a different school. you going to a commoner school was to keep you in low profile to prevent you from being kidnapped again." she said while i stare at her blankly now.

"B..but i want to go to a different college with my old school friends.." i started to sulk..

"Donghae ah.. please understand...its for your own good..i want to spent time with you since i miss out your childhood time to spent with you." she pleaded

"okay..i get it..."i signed.. she hugged me and leave the house. i called my friends over to ask them to stay over night. they all came and i explained to them the situation. They understood and was as sad as me, they try to cheer me up and i smiled.. We party almost everyday until the day before i need to transfer.

I promised them i would come back to see them as long as i have time. I packed my luggage and tried to think positively the night before.. and fell asleep.