Final

LOST [Three-shot]

Chapter three | Final

The doctor came out of the surgery room, after four hours. He was the same doctor who decided Bom should get surgery because of the impact. He went to Seunghyun and Gummy, “Are you Ms. Lee Park Bom's family?”

Seunghyun nodded, “I-I am her boyfriend. How is she feeling?”

The doctor shook his head and looked down at the floor. They knew what that meant — Gummy started crying hysterically and stumbled on the green chairs. Seunghyun let out a silent cry as he turned his back at them, he couldn't watch as they took her out.

Suddenly, a nurse came running from the room where Bom was, towards the doctor, “Doctor! The patient has pulse!”

Seunghyun and Gummy both turned, hearing what she said, and the doctor ran back in the room. For the next two hours, they didn't know anything. Then, a nurse came and smiled, “The miss is fine, the doctors saved her. She will be moved to room 456.”

Seunghyun stopped her when she walked by, “How about the baby?”

The nurse shook her head, giving a sad smile, “We're sorry. We couldn't save the baby.”

Seunghyun took a seat and put his face in his palms, feeling tears coming out. Gummy gave him a sisterly hug and kissed his forehead, “I'm sorry, Seunghyun. But you don't have to feel sorry. You weren't at fault.”

“I should've been beside her, noona!” he cried out.

Gummy shook her head, her hand around his body, “No, Seunghyun-ah. You didn't even know. We should've told you sooner.”



Seunghyun walked in Bom's room as Gummy waited outside. ‘Only one person can visit her’ — that's what the doctor said and of course, Gummy agreed Seunghyun should walk in.

His heart was breaking even more seeing her all covered in bruises and wounds; the doctor said she won't have any signs, and he let out a sigh of relief. He took a seat beside her bed, on the chair, and took her hand in his. He placed small kisses on her palm, “I'm sorry I hurt you.”

He bent over her and kissed her forehead, deeply, “Please, wake up. Don't leave me.”

Her eyes fluttered open as she glanced around the room. Her sight stopped at Seunghyun's figure, “H-How is my baby?” she looked down at her tummy, “I feel.. empty..”

Seunghyun avoided her eyes as he sat up and turned around, stopping his tears. She watched him, “Seunghyun, answer me. Please.” she pleaded in a soft voice, “He's alive, right?”

He looked over at her, “No, I'm sorry Bom. He was too small to survive.”

The cries took over her — she was so hurt. The baby was something really precious to her, he reminded her of him. It was HIS baby and he didn't even knew about it, until now. “I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it.”

He hugged her, “It's okay, babe. We can always have a soccer team of children. Now, it's good you are fine.”

“You won't leave me, anymore?” she asked in a shaky voice. She was happy to see him there. She was happy to see him caring for her.

“I won't ever leave you again. I promise.” he said as his lips touched hers. It wasn't a passionate kiss, a kiss full of lust and love. It was a innocent and sincere kiss.

She smiled as she weakly put her hands around his neck, hugging him. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”


END

▬▬

 

THIS IS THE END ! ♥ As i said in the foreword or description, it would have three chapters. Hope you like it. Thanks to everything who commented and subscribed.

Check out my other stories and be ready for my upcoming one feating BAP Daehyun & OC and TOPBOM couple. Soon, stay tuned♥