Le deuxième scénario

LOST [Three-shot]

Chapter two |

 Bom was ready to leave for shopping when something caught her eyes — it was a picture of she and Seunghyun, back when she came back in Korea. With a smile on her face, she lightly kissed his face.

Putting her photo back, she made her way out the door, getting in her car.

“Damn.” she cursed, looking at the watch, “I'm gonna be late, I have to meet Gummy unnie.” she pushed the gas pedal, speeding. She was about to turn left, when she saw a truck coming towards her.

That was her last picture.



Seunghyun was in a meeting, when his phone started buzzing. He glanced at it and saw Gummy's name on the screen. He continued on with the meeting, thinking that he would call her later.

However, she insisted, and he decided to excuse himself, before walking out the room with the phone in his hand. Once he was in the hallway, he answered, “Yes noona. I am in a meeting.”  
 
“S-Seunghyun, please come fast at the h-hospital.” she seemed panicked. He started to get worried — what was happening.

“Noona, what happened?! Wh-”

Gummy cut him, “Bom had an accident! Please come here, fast! We're currently at the emergency room.” and hang up. Without thinking much, Seunghyun yelled at his assistant, “Mark! Prepare my car and postpone the meeting, something came up.”

“But mister-” Mark wanted to say but was interrupted by Seunghyun's hoarse voice, “JUST DO IT!”

He bowed and quickly went to take the car.



Seunghyun ran in the hospital, directly going at the emergency room. He spotted Gummy and quickly went at her, “How is she doing?”

Gummy was drinking from a cup some coffee. She was scared. “I-I don't know. We had to meet in front of the mall to buy some materials for the next collection and she didn't appear. So I called her and an police officer answered,” she started crying, “he told me she's in her way towards the hospital. A drunk man driving an truck bumped into her.”

Seunghyun hugged her and brotherly patted her back, “But how is she feeling?”

Gummy looked up at him and wiped the tears away, “Seunghyun-ah. There is something she didn't told you.”

He gulped, scared of what would he hear. He let out a nervous laugh, “Noona, that-that's not right. She never lied to me-”

“She's pregnant in two months.”

Seunghyun stared at her with wide eyes. Seeing he was quiet, she continued, “She found out a couple of weeks ago. She wanted to give you a surprise, with since you two fought pretty bad last time, she changed her mind.”

“I moved two weeks ago from the house. I..” his words stuck in his throat, “I didn't know she was pregnant.”

Gummy concerned glanced at the room where Bom was. “I hope the baby is okay.”

Seunghyun felt tears on his eyes and tried his best not to cry. He brushed his hands trough his hair, cursing. He was such a stupid for leaving her. But what preoccupied him more was — when was she going to tell him about the baby? and will she be fine?

▬▬