Introducing ME!

Falling Slowly

 

♪_Chapter 1_♫

 

Every story has a start!

 

“Papa, Papa… I’m bored already.” I said to my dad. He didn’t answer and just continued on his paper works.

“Dad!” I said again.

“Oh!” He said surprised, “Did you just come here?”

“Nope.”

“What do you want to say?”

“I want papa to play with me.”

“Can’t you see? Papa is busy here.” He said without looking at me.

“Chongmal? Then… mom…!” I said running to the other side of the table.

“Sorry also, but mommy is also quite busy.”

I pout, and again, as usual, I went upstairs and play on my own, greeting my dolls even though they don’t respond, I open up with them, I told them my secrets and problems because I know they won’t tell it to others. In my whole life, in my 7 years of existing I’ve never step outside our house and lawn, mom told me that outside is full of bad people and strangers even though I watched television programs that makes me realized that outside is really beautiful. I have everything, yes I have, the branded clothes, big house, expensive food, and all world class things but I have one thing that I lack of which is FRIENDS. Friends that will play, talk, advice and sleep with me. I only have dolls as friend that couldn’t even say Hi to me as if I was talking to a deaf person.

I was like a blind man who can’t see the reality that I was just a prisoner. I was deaf who can’t hear my heart’s desire and my body telling me how lonely I am. That time I was a robot who is controlled by humans. AM I?

Every time I want something my mother and father will just bought it to me. I once asked my mom…

“Mom, when will I ride a school bus?” I asked while watching movie where children that are also at my age rode a school bus.

“If you will make ride a school bus it can be a dangerous place for you especially when drivers makes mistakes so it is better to stay here.” My mom said.

And that’s why I have home school, I have tutors in English, Math and everything, I have voice lessons, piano lessons and guitar lessons, in vocabulary my parents hired a Japanese tutor and English. At first I thought it will be exciting but as it takes longer it’s the time that I realized that it was actually boring.

     When I was 5 years old my papa gave me two dolls and my mom did the same. I named them her Casey, Nicole, Cathy and Bell and I got another doll at Christmas and I named her Hanna, I talk to them but they don’t reply but that time it is my first time to felt happiness.

     When I was 10, I become lonelier…

     My parents don’t know my feelings…

My parents don’t know a thing! Nothing about ME!

No they don’t, even a BIT!

They don’t have time knowing me…

Yes, that’s right! They don’t…

 

 

END