Another :)

Falling Slowly

 

♪_Chapter 2_♫

 

(Donghae’s POV)

“Annyeonghaseyo Lee Donghae imnida.” I said in front of my new classmates.

“So, Kids… His name is Lee Donghae, your new classmate starting today. Treat him nicely okay?”

“NEH!” they all replied in unison.

“You can sit in the vacant chair at the back.” The teacher told me while pointing at the girl sitting in the window side. I went there and I saw a girl who has a shoulder length hair, white skin, point nose and black eyes. I tried to have a conversation with her.

“Annyeonghaesyo.” I said but she didn’t notice me because she is staring outside.

I just took my seat.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said again but that time she already notice my presence.”Ah… Mianhae, ahh... annyeonghaesyo…” she smiled. I can’t respond since I never seen such beauty before, never mind about my younger sister and after that shyness awkward atmosphere soon followed.

“Class, open your books in page 56” the teacher said “So we have our body systems which we used every day and all of these has its own functions, last week we tackled about skeleton and muscular system and today we will discussed about our circulatory system, who can give me the 3 main parts?” The teacher added.

The girl beside me recited.

“Yes Yoona.”

“The main parts of the circulatory system are the heart, blood and veins.” She said.

And that’s where it all started my first impression to Yoona...He is also like my parents.

“Very Good! First part is the heart; we can identify our heart’s size through our fist and our heart is divided into 2… ashashasha......”

Time passed by... I was waiting for the bell... while walking home I thought of Yoona,why is she always staring outside? She’s not listening at all but she knows all the answer when the teacher asked.

I suddenly stopped.

I saw houses with doorbells... an idea of a naughty kid like me suddenly came to my mind. I started to press the doorbells one house after another.

Every day it became my habit before going home but I sense something... the house near ours didn’t react at all, it was totally different from others. Weird.

The next day, as usual... the teachers teach us, my classmates are listening, Yoona is staring outside and me? Thinking of the house near ours.

-

-

“Yoona, its break already.” I said. I don’t know but we became close since I always asked her to help me in some of the topics that I can’t understand.

“Oh really? How come I don’t noticed it?” she said as she peek her watch and run of.

“Of course, you won’t notice the time, you’re just staring outside. How strange just like our neighbor.” I said.

“Donghae, where do you live?” asked one of my classmates when they heard the word neighbor. When I told them where I live everyone went to me and started asking weird questions.

“What really?!”

“Wae?” I asked.

“Then, have you seen the child of the Jung?”

“What does she look like?”

“Oh come on! Answer us!”

“Umhh… is it really a girl like the rumors said?”

“Have you seen the whole family??”

“STOPPPP!!!” I shouted.

“What are you guys, talking about?” I said.

“ABOUT!!!!??” they all said in unison.

“You don’t know about it?” someone said.

“About what?” I said.

“Yah… I’m hungry already…” then everyone went outside when they heard their stomachs rumbling except for the one guy.

“Hi! I’m lee Hyukjae, same surname as yours.” He introduced himself to me.

“I know.”

“Good.”

“So tell me about the house.”

“The house?”

“The house, about the Jung, the child.” I said with a curious tone that I really want to know about them.

“Oh... them, right. Well, ever since I was born I never and ever saw someone step out or” he said with the intonation of OR “went outside the house. What I now is that the family’s surname is Jung and they lived with their child, no one knows if it is a girl or a boy. No one knows except one family.”

“One family?” I asked.

“It’s a rumor; I just heard it from my father.”

“They don’t want to go outside? What’s the reason?” I asked.


“No one knows the reason as I said only one family knows,but they are extremely rich, very rich. Some of our classmates believe that they are only like that so that they can catch attention.” He said.

“Hyukjae!! Are you not hungry??” a girl said standing t the door.

“Later.” He said to me.

I went home with the new facts that I need to know but not about the teacher’s lessons but about our neighbor. So mysterious. When I was about to go into our gate I stop at Jung’s gate but saw nothing but windows with curtains.

“Lee Donghae!!” Sunny said shouting with her hands on her hips as she welcome me at the front door.

“Wae noona?” I asked sensing it is not a good thing, I mean she’s going to scold me again even though I'm older.

“Waeyo? You’re asking why? ... So you don’t know.”

“Don’t know about what?”

“About that!” she said, pointing at the door bell.

“Oh... you mean that.”

“Lee Soonkyu.” Omma said out of nowhere.

“Donghae, our entire neighbor went here telling me that my son is making a prank at their house by ringing their doorbell and running away and all of them are ANGRY” my omma said.

“What are you waiting? Appa is waiting at his office.” Sunny smiled evily as she said that.

END