part 2

I'll Never Let You Go [oneshot]

 

It's been a very long day for Kyung and especially to Zico. They did well! The album is already 90% done.

"We'll get going now.. Take care!" Kiggen said. He and Rhymer bid farewell to the boys.

"Take care, hyung! Komapda!" Jiho waved goodbye to their hyungs. "Kyung-ah," Jiho uttered.

"Neh?" Kyung responded, "go to the dorm now, by yourself. I'll go somewhere.." Jiho said and tapped Kyung's shoulder.

"Eh? Isn't it too late already? Don't tell me that you'll drink your brains out again and go home drunk?!" Kyung raised his voice.

"Calm down.." Jiho chuckled. "You did tell me that I should fix things up, right?",

"you're going to Seulgi's place at this time?",

"eung~ I always go to her place at this time, you know!",

"alright.. Take care, then.",

 "ye, neo do!" They parted ways.

 

*Knock knock*

Jiho knocked on Seulgi's door several times already but no one's responding.

"Eh? It's almost 10pm, why is she not home yet?" Jiho asked himself. He waited for few more minutes sitting down infront of her door. He sat down with his knees on his chest and his arms across his legs. "Aahhhh ~ it's cold ~" It's winter that's why it is really cold. Minutes and hours have passed..

 

*Seul Gi's POV*

I arrived at my apartment almost midnight due to overtime from work. I saw something strange infront of my door. Who's this man? I felt nervous. I walk nearer and nearer towards my doorstep. The man was shivering. Why wouldn't he? It's really cold, and he might have waited for a very long time. I approached the man.. OMG.. Is he.. Is he Jiho? I lifted his head and he slightly opened his eyes.

"It's cold..." He murmured. I gathered my strength and lifted him up and we went inside my apartment.

He sat down on my couch as I prepared hot coffee for him. I the heater and gave Jiho his coffee.

"Thank you.." He said after taking a sip of the coffee. I just nodded.

He knelt down in front of me all of a sudden.

"Ji.. Jiho? Why?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me, pleeeaasssee.." He begged as tears roll down his face.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong for saying those things to you that day. I shouldn't have said that, in the first place. I realized that I can't live without you. My day is incomplete without your messages on my phone. I promise, I promise, if you'll take me back, I'll never make you wait for me again. I'll be a better boyfriend... But.. But if you.. don't want me back..," he continued sobbing, "if you don't want me back, I'll not force you.. But.. Please, take me back? Eh?" He begged on his knees and he looked up at me.

I was crying and sobbing hard that time. I sure want to take him back, of course. I still love him. I made him stand in front of me.

"Jiho, stop crying now." I wiped his tears. I hugged him tight. "I forgive you." I told him.

"I love you Seulgi-ah. I love you. I'll never let you go now." He tighten our hug. "I love you too, Jiho. I love you.."

--

 

*BONUS*

Few more days passed and they're having a date again. Same place, same time, 7pm. Jiho arrived early this time with a boquet of flowers. He kept walking back and forth. Sat down, stood up, and looked at his watch from time to time.

"It's almost 8pm. Where is she?" He asked himself, and a pair of hands covered his eyes.

"Yah! Who are you?!" He asked.

"Guess who.." A familiar voice whispered.

"Seulgi-aaahh!" He took down the pair of hands and saw Seulgi. He hugged her and gave her the boquet.

"Why are you late? Are you having your revenge now?" Jiho asked her. She laughed.

"No! I wasn't late! We are supposed to meet at the bench over there!!" She pointed at their meeting place, quite far from where Jiho waited.

"So, all this time, I'm waiting at the wrong place?" Jiho messed up his hair.

"Yes, mister!" Seulgi replied playfully.

"Ahhh~ jinjja! How can I forget our meeting place? Pssshhh.. Anyways, what's important is that I'm with you now. Let's go?" He wrapped his arm on her waist and they started walking towards their favorite restaurant to have their late dinner.

 

THE END.