Hyun-Jin the back-up nanny...

Happily Ever After

Hyun-Jin-

I looked around my once spotless apartment and gave a deep sigh.

How did I allow myself in this situation?

Hours before...

I was doing some left over paper work from work when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Hyeo and Leeteuk. They were carrying the twins with them.

The moment I saw the twins one thought came to mind.

Uh-oh.

"Mianhe, for coming here without calling, oppa." Hyeo said as I let them enter the apartment.

"It's alright." I said to her with a smile.

Hyeo carried Minho in her hands while Leeteuk carried Minye in his. They were both crying and I'm not just talking about the twins.

"What brings you here... I take it... it has something to do with the twins?" I said as I took Minye from Leeteuk.

He looked relieved when Minye stopped crying. I don't know why but the twins seem to calm down whenever I carried them. Most especially Minye. She looked so much like Kana and Kara. Minho on the otherhand took after his father. Which is not bad.

But the twin's had their own personality. Even at an early age (one year and a half) both already established their personalities.

Those personalities almost made one go insane. ( A.N. Just imagine Heechul, Kara, Kana, Hyeo and Leeteuk in one person.)

When Minho didn't stop crying I took him from Hyeo. I managed to balance the two babies in my arms. The two stopped crying, again I'm not just referring to the twins.

"Oppa... we have a small favor to ask you. It's Donghae's birthday tonight and we were invited to come to the dorms. Kana and Kara were invited too. I didn't want to bring the twins where there would be drinking so I called a nanny but she suddenly cancelled in the last minute and umma and appa aren't home from Busan yet... Can you take care of the twins for a while? Please oppa...." Hyeo asked me.

Long story short I said yes and a few hours later my apartment turned into a big mess. The once quiet angels that I assumed were my niece and nephew turned it inot monsters. They cried and wouldn't keep still.

I'm about to go insane.

After babyproofing the floor and the bed I placed them on the foldable sofabed. I began to think of a plan to make them stop.

Think Hyun-Jin! Think really hard.

I got it.

Music.

Music always calms the beast.

In this case I hope it calms the two monsters down.

I went to the piano and began playing a lullaby. I used to play it often when Kara was still a baby. Like the twins Kana and Kara were like monsters and almost drove umma and appa crazy. It was only when I played the piano did they toned down and fell asleep.

It seemed to work on Minho and Minye. Soon they were asleep. I stopped plaing and looked at them. They looked like angels when they're asleep, very different from when they were cranky earlier.

Exhausted I fell on one of the living room chairs. I looked around my once spotless apartment and gave a deep sigh. I was too tired to move.

I'll clean up tomorrow.

I checked my watch and it was after midnight. I sighed again and got up to clean the place up before the twins wakes up again.

Since when did I add nanny to my job description?

Having experienced what I just experienced tonight I'll have to think twice about marriage.

Maybe I'll just remain single for the rest of my life?