After a long night...

Happily Ever After

Hyun-Jin-

It has been a long... long... long.... long night!

Minho and Minye got out of their crib somehow and started to run around the apartment trying to get anything they can get their hands on and throw it at each other. I ran after them carrying Hyunji with me and acted like a soccer goalie every time they threw stuff at each other.

Why did I let myself get in to this?

Minye looked so much like her mother and Minho didn't. His features were a mix of Hyeo and Leeteuk. Putting their looks aside, the two acted so much like their aunts.

Minye was more or less like Kara and Minho was more of Kana. Minho started fights with his sister and Minye never backed down. If Minho punched her Minye would punch him back and kick his leg. She also got Kara's habbit of taking things from Minho. Whatever Minho had, Minye had to have to.

The two were driving me crazy. They started to talk though. Small words.

When the twins were running around I often heard Minye call Minho Pabo and would say Aish everytime she fell down or was hit by Minho.

She must have heard it either from Kara or Heechul. I doubt it very much that she heard it from Hyeo or Leeteuk.

I have to seriously talk to Hyeo about this.

After a whole night's running around and playing, the twins finally surrendered to sleep.

I finally placed the sleeping Minho and Minye in their crib. I then laid down on my bed and rubbed my temples.

Finally! All of them are asleep!

I've never felt so exhausted in my entire life.

Being an uncle is hard work.

Much harder than running a company.

Much... Much... Much harder.

I was so exhausted. I felt like I had been running a marathon the whole day! My body ached and my head hurt.

I swear I would be reincarnated a prince because of this.

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes Eunmin was in front of me holding Hyunki in her arms and feeding him his bottle.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" She said to me with a smile.

I looked around me and everything was clean and orderly. The twins were quietly playing in their play pen and breakfast was served on the table. I ran to Eunmi and hugged her tight.

"You're my savior!" I told her as I kissed her cheeks.

"You should have called me last night. I could have helped you with the kids." She said to me transferring Hyunki like a pro to her other arm.

"I knew you would be tired after your show. I'm sorry if I didn't get to see it." I said to her with an apologetic look.

I sat on the dining table and drank a cup of coffee. Eunmin makes the best coffee.

How did I live without her coffee...

I don't remember.

"I know you'll make it up to me. I understand. Family comes first after all." She said with a smile.

She placed Hyunki in his crib, sat on my lap, hugged me tight and kissed me.

"I'm so lucky to have an understanding girlfriend. Gomawo." I whispered to her.

"Yes. It's true. You are lucky to have a girlfriend like me." She replied with a laugh.

I carried her in my arms and went to the bedroom.

"Then let me show you my gratitude." I said to her with a wicked grin.

"What about the kids?" She asked me raising her eybrows.

Oh right. The kids...

Damn.

I took a deep sigh and let her down. I let out a frustrated moan. She laughed at my reaction and kissed me.

"Maybe afterwards..." She told me with a grin.

I nodded yes and we went back to the dining room and finished our breakfast.

I made up my mind...

My niece and nephews are enough for me...

I will not be having kids anytime soon...

That I can guarantee.