셋 SEHT

A Challenging Affection

"DAEBAK!" I said in astonishment

The room was....beautiful. Bright furniture with the cutest trinkets everywhere! 

My host mother smiled widely "I'm glad you like it! I was hoping for a daughter, but instead I got a son..im relieved i can put this to some great use though"

She sighed and put her hands on my cheeks

"WAH, your skin is a bit rough darling! I'll go get my secret special face mask ready!" 

The door closed swiftly with the thuds of "mother's" footsteps in the hallway. 

It was so odd calling her Umma so soon.. I guess i'll try tomorow morning. 

I spun around my room and took a look at every detail. 

There was something sticking out from under the bed 

"Ahh!" I shivered in surprise from a sudden knock on the door

I quickly went to the door and opened it with a grin

      ........ that suddenly dropped within a second.

"Bwah? Not happy to see me? I'm surprised you haven't fallen for me yet." My host brother, Kikwang, stated with a smirk while leaning on the door.

Tch. Does he think he's the prince? I rolled my eyes.

He handed me a leather journal.

"Whats this?" 

"This journal contains all the rules I created. Break any of these rules and I'll..."

"you'll....?" 

"...Just follow them." He replied lamely with a tint of red on his cheeks. 

"AILEEE! I have it all ready! Get ready to have loads of fun!" My host mother exclaimed from down the hall

Kikwang left and I carefully put the journal away. That boy is just troublesome. 

I walked down the hall to help my mother with the supplies. 

I laid on my bed as she applied the face mask on me. 

"Ailee, you know you're really pretty. You must've got many American boys in America" 

I giggled "thank you! but noo i didn't. I didn't really hang out with many people" 

"Then it's perfect! Kikwang participates in many activities at school. He's pretty famous! Just hang out with him!" 

"How do you know so much about his life at school?" 

"STALK-U! " The korean accent added to it was just hilarious! >_<  "ahhh i mean stalk..u" 

"Umma it's STALK!" 

"Dont worry I know many other english words.....like LUBB" 

I let out a laugh

"love! i love my boyfriend, LOVE!" 

"Ahh BOYPRENNN!" 

Umma and I laughed that night together

This wasn't going to be bad at all, I thought