Chapter One

Bed

Kris didn't like the room distribution along the EXO M dorm. He didn't like the fact that his bed had broken either. Honestly, he hadn't thought the playful wrestle match he had with Chanyeol in his room 3 days ago had been that rough. He hadn't meant to fling him on the bed that hard. 

But he had, and the bed broke. Of course they laughed about it when the other 10 members came crowding the room shooken up by the sudden loud crash, but it hadn't really occured to either of them that, suddenly, Kris would have no bed to sleep on anymore.

 

~~~

"What were you guys doing?" Kai exclaimed, looking at how the bed sprawled.

"Help me up.." Chanyeol tugged on Kris's shirt. "We were just playing around..." he continued after the other helped him up. After a look at Suho's face he finished with a mumbled "...wrestling".

Suho frowned "You could've gotten hurt, Channie".

"Sorry"

Kris chuckled at how Chanyeol was pouting, head hung down and face slightly flushed, it was a complete contrast to the boisterous Chanyeol he was messing around with just a few moments ago.

"The same goes for you Wu Fan. Try not to break anything next time" Lu Han said examining the bed, his face with the same frown Suho was sporting, It looked like the bed couldn't be used anymore.

"Yeah." Kris sighed. He normally wasn't that childish, he was the leader after all. It was only when he hung out with EXO K's rapper that his playful side came out betraying his usual calm demeanor. 

He shoved Chanyeol when he noticed the other was now grinning for the same reason Kris himself was before. 

"Shut up"

"I haven't said anything" Chanyeol said laughing.

"No, not again" Sehun groaned.

"Can't we go back to the kitchen again? Manager brought bulgogi" Baekhyun said out loud.

"He what? That's my favorite." Chanyeol said with bright eyes as he pushed through some members to follow Baekhyun and the others to the kitchen, all the while Suho and Lu Han shook their heads in disapproval.

"Let's go, before Chanyeol inhales everything" Suho said pointing his head towards the direction of the other room as he walked away.

Lu Han and Kris followed suit.  'Oh well, back to acting like a responsible adult...' Kris thought to himself.

"And don't worry, we'll figure this out later, Han" he said with a small smile.

 

 

He tried sleeping that same night on his battered mattress, but upon laying down he felt the wires poking at his back and woke up the next day with backpains. The next day, he opted for the couch, Lu Han's initial suggestion. However, the couch they had at the M dorm wasn't fit for a 6 foot 1 guy. Kris then made a mental note of asking their manager for a new bed the moment he saw him.

 

Yet when the moment presented itself.....

 

"Where am I supposed to sleep for the next week?"

"Well, you should've tought about that before you decided that body slamming Chanyeol to your bed was a good idea!" his manager said exasperated 

"I.. I didn't body slam him..."

To this, Tao started laughing out loud with Xiumin, Kris gave them both a scowl which only resulted in shutting Xiumin up, Tao on the other hand, really couldn't have cared less and kept laughing, but he still managed to sober up a bit after a few more laughs.

"It doesn't matter whatever it was you did, the bed is still broken now, isn't it?" the manager then looked at Tao's direction "And since you seem to find this so funny, you'll share your bed with him."

"What?!" came the protest in unison from both Tao and Kris

"...why?" Tao asked after glaring at Kris, he could very well get his messages across without needing chorus line.

"You guys already share a room together, I don't get what's the big deal".

"Fine. I'll be in the practice room" Tao murmured before leaving looking rather annoyed.

"I guess that puts a temporary fix on things. Play nice with Tao, okay? I don't want to start imagining all the things the two of you might break if you just "played" wrestling"  the manager said patting Kris's shoulder. He stayed a while more telling the rest of the members things they should work on improving on and then left.

 

That same night...

 

Kris was on his side, facing where his bed used to be, even though this wasn't his old bed, he found that Tao's bed was just as comfortable. The bed sheets were also soft to the touch and the pillows were cushy.

After a moments time, Kris felt the exhaustion from practicing the entire day creep up on him and he let out a sigh as his eyes started to fall shut. Five minutes later, he didn't even register the sound of the door opening annoucing the arrival of someone, since he was already in that state of, not completely asleep, but not awake enough to notice anything around you. Until, of course, he felt a foot on his back forcefully push him from the bed. Expletives were shouted in the air as Kris barely managed to keep himself from falling face flat on the floor.

"!" he got up quite quickly to look over the bed to see his assailant and saw Tao looking smug while drying his hair with a towel.

"Why did you do that Tao?"

"I'm not sharing my bed with you." Tao answered all but throwing daggers with his eyes at the other.

Kris growled at him, thought about climbing over the bed to kick Tao, or actually body slam him to the floor, until he saw the desktop behind his target and just sagged down in defeat. He couldn't afford to break anything else.

"Fine.." he said gruffly pulling the blankets and pillows to the floor with him.

"Hey!"

"Shut up and deal with it."

 

~~~

 

So it was now, at 3:00 am that he cursed the room distribution along the M dorm from the comforts of his makeshift bed made out of pillows, a blanket and the cold hard floor. Kris was sure that if he'd been rooming with either Lu Han, Lay or Chen he'd been sleeping in a comfortable bed. He wasn't too sure about Xiumin though, it looked like the korean still remembered the last set of pranks he and Sehun had pulled the month before. Hell, it was because of that same reason Kris was sure the other would have even traded his bed for the couch instead. But he had Tao, who was as relentess and careless as Kris himself. Which most possibly than not, meant that Kris would have to get used to the cold, hard, unforgiving floor.

 

It was going to be a long week.

 

 

 

 

omg. first fic posted. lol. any typos, sorry. im using the desktop, i hate this keyboard. and writing things directly into AFF isn't like in LJ that instantly underlines any mistakes you might've made while typing it up. So, I'll check this.. umh.. "tomorrow" lol. it's already 1am. blah blah blah. im hungry. im rambling, and im sorry.