Pinky Pormises.

So Unconditional Love

It was already 11PM. Dongwoon asked his sister to stay at their dorm for the night. She slept in Dongwoon's room. Dongwoon went to share a room with his hyung.

....................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon POV

She kept turning and changing her sleeping positions. She just couldn't fall asleep. She kept thinking about her accidental kiss with Junhyung.

His lips were soft and warm. It felt like her lips fit his perfectly.

She decided to go in the kitchen and get herself some warm milk. She went into the living room, seeing Junhyung sitting on the sofa with his head down and his hand oh his head. He looked stressed.

"J-junhyung?" I whispered.

He looked up and starred at me. Immediately stood up and looked at me. Our eyes met. He smiled and walked away. I could only watch hime leave. He had the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen.

....................................................................................................................................

Gikwang POV

I just watched them. Even if it was just a game. I felt jealous. I knew how Junhyung felt about Jiyeon. I could see it in his eyes. She treats her diffrently then any other girls we've met. I knew what I had to do...

The next morning, he messaged Jiyeon.

*After my schedules lets meet up for dinner. I want to talk to you -Gikwang*

....................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon woke up early in the morning. She opened her phone and read the message in her phone. She smiled happily to herself and went to the living room. Only to find it empty. There was a note for her on the dinner table.

*Im sorry we left you here alone. We have schedules to attend. You can come back again later if you like. Our schedules should end at about 6 today. - B2ST"

She looked at the clock, " Shhhiiit ~ I'm late for work." She rushed getting ready and quickly ran to work.

....................................................................................................................................

Time passes by and its already 5.30. She cleans up and gets ready to leave.. Until she saw Hyunseung entering the cafe. "Seungieee!!" She ran to him and gave him a quick hug.

"What are you doing here ? I thought you had schedules?"

"Mine ended awhile ago. I thought, I should come by and visit you. Can you leave work now? Lets go to the park."

She packed her stuff and almost left the cafe with Hyunseung until she remembered she was going to meet Gikwang for dinner.

"Mianhae Hyunseung, I can't go out with you today. Maybe some other time. I'm meeting Gikwang for dinner." She said apologetically.

"Oh okay, then maybe next time." Hyunseung said with dissapointment.

Jiyeon tried to cheer him up. "Pinky Promise !" and lifted her little pinky finger and showed him her aegyo face.

Hyunseung couldn't resist her adorable aegyo and did the same. "Pinky Promise !"

....................................................................................................................................

Hyunseung POV

I quickly went to the cafe to find Jiyeon before anyone could. She greeted me with a hug while calling out my name. I felt my heart flutter when she called out my name. Her hugs are always warm. I wish I could be in her embrace all the time. I got to ask her out, until she rejected me. Gikwang already asked her. I felt dissapointed. I don't usually get jealous this easily.

"Pinky Promise !" Jiyeon lifted her little pinky finger and showed me her aegyo face.

I did the same back to her. "Pinky Promise !" It was something we used to do back when we were in school. Oh, How I missed those days. I wanted her all to myself.