Fall

One Day

Krystal's POV

'Krys, remember, I won't be here anymore, I need you to be brave to face your fears and the people.

Never let anyone say that you're wrong, never.

Don't do anything you don't want to do, do what your heart say to you to do.

Love can always be in your door, and then when it knocks the door, open it.

Be strong, take care of your father, never give up.

Love, Mom."

 

I wish she could be here, like I could tell her how much I love her. Say to her that I've found love. That I won't give up. Never.  

I took a look on the clock, this was my first night without mom in the house. Everything was dark, I took her picture and huged it tightest as possible and said:

- Mom, I'm scared. Please help me. - My tears started to fall then I felt my phone ring. Was a message. From Amber saying:

'Look I'm here, just couldn't sleep without you. Are you ok? I'm here. Always. I love you. Amber."

That moment took the diference in my days, I've knew that she was looking for me and she still loved me. After this I've was ready to face the rest, the world but I didn't knew how. Time was running. Then school time has come, I've gone downstairs, my dad was sleeping and I didn't want to awake him, so I just said : "Love you~" and gonne for street. That was 6:30am

- Hey lady! - I felt two arms around my belly, and that voice was unmistakable. 

- Amber. - one smile.

- Why you didn't answered me?

- I'm without credit. But what I wanted to couldn't be written.  

- What it is? - 

So we started kissing like there is no end, never minding with the people watchin that scene. In the gaps between the kissing some laughs came out, some breathing hard moments and when we saw whas 7:20 and school is like one hour by walking. 

- Amber... We... Have... to... go.... to... school. - I've told her in the breathing gaps.

- What? Aish. I don't want to go. I want to be with you all day long.

- No, hehehe we have to go. You are bad in some subjects remember?

- Yes. - she was upset, and mad at the same time. That was extremely cute. I couldn't resist so I've started to squeeze her cheeks and say.

- Awww. My baby is mad. Don't be like that. School will be fine ok? Is just 5 hours.

She breathed hard and frowned.

- Please Amber. You are 17 years old. Finishing High don't act like a kid!

- I know. But I don't like school. It takes my soul away from meeee.

We started to laugh and run because we where late for school. In the door of our school, we entered and looked at each other and the door of our class was there but the cleaning lady appeared with the director and pointed at we in the end of the hallway. We ran, but not too far our little dream of facing this challenge was gone. Couple fiew minutes latter I saw myself with her in the director's room, and the interrogatory came:

- Where you ladies where? - His face was the most scary thing ever and I couldn't say a word.

- Sir. Its my fold, I stopped her when she was coming to school, I'm worse student than her. She is the most righ student that I've ever finded, please let her go. - Amber said it out loud, I was thinking that she would be in silence but she is there standing and waiting for our punishment. Facing Her Fears.

- Ok. Miss, Liu. You are going to take a verry productive afternoon in detention. Krystal, go, you have class don't  be late.

I was in class but my mind was in where Amber was. After long minutes she apeared in the class door, looking down with a red paper in her hand that she was showing to our teacher. I knew what that red paper meaned. Detention afterclass and with our math teacher. Nothing of dating, kissing, laughing or just fun. I have to do something but what?