The Day

One Day

Krystal's POV

We where so close.... Even knowing that she is a girl, I ever feld something. In the first day of class she was completelly alone in the back of the class, listening to music, looking to the nothing, just thinking. She was too much alone so I've started to walk to her spot but Victoria came, and I couldn't. Just couldn't go.

Second day.

She was in the school gate talking with a bunch of other girls, and Victoria was there. So she does the other girls don't look so ofencive as they looked, I hate when Amber have other girls around her, that drove me crazy. But, doesn't matter how much I screamed, she won't know. Should I talk to Victoria?

Couple of weeks latter:

- Victoria unnie?!

- Oh, Krystal. Hi! How are you?

- Fine. Not as good was I wanted. But, can I have one minute?

- Yes. What happened?

- I know that I am not that close to you and Amber 

- Hum.

- But I wish that we could be friends someday. ^^

- Don't be like that! Of course we can be friends! - hugs - 

- Wow. I never thought that you where so fast! 

We both started to laugh, so as we laughed, I saw Amber coming to school, walking a little dizzy. And she was there, by my side. Talking to me. I was so close to her. We started to laugh because victoria got scared by my cold glance and she ran away. That moment, we stoped laughing and we just looked to each other. I didn't know what I was doing, I just got freezed by that pair of eyes looking at me. My mind wanted to be there for ever but one man scolted us and Amber just ran away, probably she got scared, that was cute. I actually never saw Amber running, that made me laugh a little and I got to my class.

After the class I was thinking: "Should I make the first move? Should I run after her, or wait?" and Victoria unnie came to me and said:

- Amber is going home, better run to get her closer to the school. - 

And gonne. I didn't know why she was doing it for me. But why not go? Shoul it be a dream? Did she know something?

I didn't thought a lot. Just goed to the gate and saw that she wasn't very far. I screamed louder I could : Amber! Wait! Wait! She stoped. I've gonne to her and we started to talk about our lifes, she was pretty cool, nothing too much. I really didn't wanted to go home so I asked we if we could keep walking. 

She took me to a little studio where her father worked but her dad was on trip so there was quite nice place to talk, she then showed me her recording of Super Junior's Opera. Aigoo! She's so perfect! Rap and sing. Then I was overeacting when I started to feel that my chair was falling I closed my eyes, then I felt two arms hugging me. I opened my eyes, the chair fell but we kept looking to each other. I really wanted to be like that, I was almost kissing her and my phone started to ring.  

I got the call was my dad, my mom was in the hospital and she wanted to talk with me. I didn't thought two times, got running to the hospital.

Sorry Amber, I have to go.