Chapter 4: Visiting Their Dorm + The Announcement

3 in 1 ℒove!

 

It was almost 2:30pm at Lee’s Residence.


“Ahjumma! We need to go now. We’ll be doing some research for Astronomy Class.” Yoon Hee said to an old woman behind her, “Nae~ be careful Young Mistress Lee and Young Mistress Sung.” The old lady bowed down and continued her work.

Yoon Hee and Lee Hae huffed in on her car and were driven to the given address that Baekhyun was given to her.

They still wears those, ancient-like-fake-thick-glasses, of course their fake-bird-nest-hair, and also with their-out-of-the-planet-fashion-sense.

In few minutes, they arrived at EXO’s dorm. They just stared there for few seconds. *Wow! I love their Dorm’s design!*

 

They rang the door bell and fortunately was opened by Kris.

Yoon Hee look at Lee Hae’s expression and thought, *Unnie! Your face is so priceless! HAHAHA!*

Kris smiled and scratched his nape sheepishly. “Lee Hae-ah you’re just in time!” Kris smiled.

“By the way, come in.” Kris led them the way.

Both of them entered the EXO’s dorm, happily.

“Oh! Partner, your already here?” Baekhyun said smiling. “Nae~ Baek.Hyun.”

 

 

When they entered the house, they expected a house that usually ‘boys’ look-like. The dirty, messy, but ended up to be a clean, neat, well-tidy house.

 

Suho smirked, “Well, it was well-take-care-off by D.O.” He looked at D.O. while D.O. just pouted.

A/N: [Fact] D.O. is the clean-freak among the members. XD

“So I guess, we’ll be working our research here.”  Kris said as he proceeded to the kitchen, to get some snacks.

After 4 hours and a half, they already finished their research work and ended up playing with the rest of EXO.

“So Yoon Hee, who is your favourite member among of us?” Tao asked her curiously.

Baekhyun hopefully crosses his fingers hoping that it would be him.

Her face reddened as she imagined Kai, “Uhm... it’s Kai.” she whispered.

Baekhyun made a sad face and pouted.

 

“But how come you didn’t know me a while ago when I helped you?” Baekhyun raises his eyebrows.

“Don’t be shock but, even though I’m an EXO fan... I only knew Kris and Kai.” Yoon Hee lowered her head.

“E-EH?! How come?” “It’s just that... my bias was only Kai and” Yoon Hee glanced at Lee Hae giving her please-don’t-spill-it-infront-of-Kris-look, “Kris because he was my best friend’s partner.” She added a bit of happy.

“You’re unbelievable!” Luhan pouted.

“Yeah! Luhan is sooo way too right!” Sehun whined and pouted too.

The rest of the boys just shook their heads in disbelief.

 

Yoon Hee’s phone starts to ring and, “Yoboseyo? Oh, neh appa! Arasso. Bye.” 

“So I guess we need to go.” She grabbed Lee Hae’s arm and bid their goodbye to the boys.

“Thank you for the snacks, and for the time, EXO’s! And, besides, I knew all of you already.” She laughed. She pointed out all the boys, “ Don’t tell Kai about it nae?” Then they walked off to the car.

The boys smirked and teasingly nodded, "We won't... now, but it depends." They chuckled. 

"BYE!" They all cooed and waved. Yoon Hee and Lee Hae waved back, giggling.

 

"They are so cute!" Lee Hae squealed like she was the the no.1 fan-girl of EXO.

"Nae~ unnie." Yoon Hee nodded and slightly lowered her head in disappointment without seeing Kai.

 

Yoon Hee dropped off Lee Hae at Sung's Residence and went home as fast as she could.

"Appa!" Her father turned his head and welcomed Yoon Hee an embrace.

"What would you like to talk about, appa?" Yoon Hee asked, curiously.

"It's all about your future husband, Yoon Hee-ah. You know right that we are the No.1 Company in South Korea so..." Yoon Hee just nodded blankly, " the guy that you'll be marrying is named Kim Jong In. He study in your school too!" Her father announced happily, a bit of guilty.

*Kim Jong In? The name sounds like a monkey. Maybe he is really a monkey unlike my Kai oppa!* Yoon Hee thought, a bit of sad.

"And oh... their company is 2nd largest company in South Korea too!" Her father added.

"Nae~ appa. Bye." Yoon Hee lowered her head sadly as she proceeded into her room.

 

She washed up and proceeded on her iPhone 4 and signed in to twitter:

 


 

@lovingmykai Such a long day today^^ ㅋㅋㅋ But there is a bad news but naa >< I can't let that guy lessen my love for Kai oppa! ♡

 


 

@fangirlingkai@lovingmykai Same here unnie T-T Aish! Let's just do our best unnie nae? ^^~

 


 

Kai's Flashbacks

 

"Yebeoseyo? Oh, appa! Nae~ Now? A-arasso, I'll be there,bye." He promised through the phone. It was his father who called him up for them meet up for the important event that will be happening.

"Hyung I'll be out for a while, I'll be back on time." Kai said, "Arasso, we'll be having visitors later, anyways." Chanyeol spoke without glancing up at Kai.

 

Kai visited to their mansion as promised. He sighed before he drove back to their house. 

"Oh, you're just in time Kai." His father smiled and gaved a hug.

"What is it now appa and umma?" He said straightforwardly.

"Be ready. You'll be getting married soon. Her name is Lee Yoon Hee. She is the same school as yours too!" His father chuckled in excitement. "And oh... you look so hot in MAMA Video." His mother fan-girled over her son. Kai just rolled his eyes. "And take a look at this Kai, this is her," as his mom threw a brown envelope towards him.

 

 

End of Kai's Flashbacks

 

Kai just fumbled down on his bed staring at the photo of his future fiancee. *Why the hell haven't I seen this girl before? Isn't she an EXO fan-girl or something?*