Damn.

Star Star Star

TIffany's POV

I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar surrounding. Light blue and purple. No pink. And I tried to think back on yesterday. Oh dear me, how could I've forgotten, I am now staying at Kim Taeyeon's house! I sat up and looked around me. No sign of Kim Taeyeon... 

"Maybe she's awake" I mumbled and i looked at the clock, 6am. Just nice, I can take my time to prepare myself for school. I walked out of the room but the whole house was really quiet and dark. "She's not awake? Where is she?" I looked around and saw someone sleeping on the sofa. I approached the sofa quietly, trying not to make any sounds. 

"Kim Taeyeon..." I mumble as soon as I saw the head which was popping out of the blanket. She looked so small, sleeping like a shrimp. The girl on the sofa shifted and she opened her eyes slowly. Oh no, I just woke her up.

"Oh, you're awake." She asked, her voice still husky.

"I'm sorry that I wake you up." 

"It's ok, I'm suppose to wake up this time too." She stood up and folded the blankets before putting it at the side of the sofa.

"Uhm, Kim Taeyeon?" I asked. She turned and looked at me.

"How come you slept in the living room?"

"Why...? You want me to sleep with you is it? I can do it today you know..." She approached me slowly and smiling. Oh no, what have I done?!

"Uh, no no. I was just curious, since you said we two will be sleeping in the same room..." Oh no, I said the wrong thing again. I retreated and retreated but soon I leaned against the wall and I knew I've no way to escape. Her face was just an inch away from me, her eyes looking straight into mine.

She then moved her head towards my ears and whispered, "If you want me to sleep in the same room, I will. If you don't want, I won't force you. it's all up to you." And she walked away. I stared at her in disbelief, I seriously thought she's going to kiss me! But I really thank her for giving me options cos I'm really really uncomfortable with sleeping with other people... Even if she's my finace...

After getting ready, we left for school after bidding farewell to Seohyun. 

"How are we going to school?" I asked.

"You're asking the obvious." She stated coldly.

"Chauffeur?" 

"I'm driving." She stated again. She went into her blue Audi signalled me to get in. As soon as I've gotten into the car, she leaned in. I was shock when I saw the distance between us closed up again. I closed me eyes. "The seatbelt..." She mumbled and pulled the seatbelt. What am I thinking?! She smirked and said, "So you're expecting me to kiss you?" 

"Shut up," I said, pissed off.

After driving in silence, we finally reached the school. Kim Taeyeon and I got off the car at the same time and everyone in school turned and looked at us.

"I can't believe they're dating already!"

"Ya! Kim Taeyeon just arrived in school yesterday!"

"In the newspaper it said that it's actually business engagement? They're parents are working partners."

I looked around, feeling embarrassed. Then a warm hand grabbed mine and squeezed it. "It's ok, just don't care about what they've said." Kim Taeyeon said to me, I looked at her. She looked calm, she doesn't look like the girl at home who actually has a lot of expressions. When we reached the classroom, she let go of my hand, I felt relieved when I saw Jessica.

"Sica!" I shouted and ran to her.

"Hey TIff," Jessica smiled. 

"Hey Sooyoungie~" I greeted Sooyoung.

"Hey Fany,"

I looked at the newspaper on my table. "Oh, where did you get this?" I looked at the front page and it says, "Kim Enterprise's heiress Kim Taeyeon engages with Hwang company's daughter Tiffany" I stared at it.  "Oh my..." 

"That's what everyone is talking about now..." Sooyoung said.

"Sica, I..." I started saying. 

Then the teacher came in and started the class with, "I've heard the good news, I hereby congratulate Kim Taeyeon-ssi and Tiffany-ssi." I can't believe what I've heard. My teacher who actually disapproved of relationships actually congratulated me? Seriously... All the lessons before break was boring, I didn't quite get what was thought in class, my whole mind was occupied with how am I suppose to explain to Jessica. even though jessica and I are not a couple, but we're super close, and we actually have a thing for each other, it's just that, everyone chose not to say it.

We went to the cafeteria together with Jessica and Sooyoung talking non-stop and with me, keeping my mouth shut.

"Tiff, are you ok?" Jessica asked me.

"Oh, yea, I'm alright. Why?"

"You looked troubled. Is it because of the news?" 

"Sort of..." 

"You can talk to US about it. We're best friends right?" I cringed at the word "Best friends". I don't want to be best friends only Sica... 

"Yea, I'll tell you later." And we continued to the cafeteria.

After getting our food and sat at our usual seats, Jessica's phone rang. She quickly answered it with a smile on her face. "Hello! Ya... ya... Ok, I'll be there. Ok, wait a minute, I'll be right over." She said into her phone and stood up. "I need to go away for a while, you two eat first ok?" Sooyoung and I nodded before Jessica went off. 

"Fany-ah..." Sooyoung called my name.

"Hmmm?" I answered, still eating my food.

"Do you like Sica?" 

I choked on my food and started coughing. What's with the sudden question? Sooyoung started patting my back and said, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to shock you." 

"It's ok. Why do you want to know?" 

"Nothing, just curious." 

"Let's just say, a one-sided love."

"Oh... So you like her?" 

"I don't think you're so dumb that you wouldn't know the answer right?" I laughed and nudged Sooyoung. She laughed with me even though awkwardly.

Jessica's POV

I went to find Missy while leaving Sooyoung and Tiffany behind. "Missy!" I called out when I see her. "So how's your day yesterday?"

"Nothing happened. I slept on the sofa." She stated.

"What? You slept on the sofa?! How come?"

"She slept in my bed..."

"Then you should just sleep with her, since you two are going to be married soon!"

"She doesn't want me to be sleeping by her side." 

"What?" 

"She hates me."

"You're being silly."

"No..." 

"Come here missy," I held out her arms and I hugged her. 

"Sica..." I heard a familiar voice and broke the hug. I saw Sooyoung standing right there, eyes fuming with anger. "You know her?" 

"Sooyoung, I..."

"DO YOU FREAKING KNOW HER?!" Sooyoung shouted. I was shocked.

"Ye-Yes..." I muttered looking at her.

Sooyoung grabbed my arms and pulled me away. I turned and looked at Taeyeon, she looked calm somehow. We reached the toilet, well, outside of the toilet. Sooyoung pushed me against the wall and stood them arm crossed. "I demand an explanation."

"Sooyoung, I..."

"Now."

I sighed, I've never seen Sooyoung so agitated before. "Well, I work for Taeyeon. But she doesn't treat me like a servant. So I guess we're really close friends for a very long time... I was just comforting her just now..."

Sooyoung looked at me, half believing while half doubting. "Trust me will you?" I pleaded.

"I will unless you say one thing." Sooyoung said. "Repeat after me. I..."

"I," I repeated.

"Love," She said.

"Love," I repeated, I have a bad feeling about this.

"Soo-" She said then I realised something.

"YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" I shouted, "You're going to say Sooyoung right?!" 

She smiled, "You know me so well." I looked at her confused. 

"What? I don't get it," I said.

She leaned in closer and I shunned away. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing," She whispered, "I'm just jealous."

I stared at her. "What? Jealous of what?"

"Taeyeon." I stared and blinked. She's jealous of Taeyeon?

"Cos she gets to hug you." Sooyoung rested her chin on my shoulder. 

"Sooyoung, stop your aegyo, I still remember how you scare off those oppas with your aegyo and now you're scaring me."

"I like you..." She muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Pardon me?" I stared at her again.

"I like you..." She whispered into my ears.

"What?!" I stared at her in disbelief.

"Good gracious, are you deaf or what? I LIKE YOU!" She shouted.

"What?!" I stared at her, I can't believe she just shouted that...

But she didn't say anything, all she did was kiss me right in front of the toilet.

"Bang!" I heard the door of the toilet opened and shut. I pulled away and looked at the door. Out came Tiffany. "Damn it," I muttered. I started to make my way to her but Sooyoung held my hand. 

"Let her sort it out herself." I looked at her. No, Tiffany... She looked hurt. "Damn it," I said again.