Chapter 2

Could This Ever Be?

 

  Wooyoung squinted as the morning sun shone into his puffy eyes. He was tired, but his mind was in a whirlwind after. what happened. He was confused – very confused. Thoughts of, “Is it true?” and, “What was he thinking” raced through his head.

 

  He decided that the best thing he could do now was to get some fresh air before he lost his mind. He grabbed his MP3, and wrapped himself in his hoodie and walked out into the balcony.

 

  Maybe this time, I'll be lucky... Maybe this time he'll stay.

 

He ripped off his earphones. “Stupid song,” he thought. He just stood there, breathing slow, but rapid, eyebrows furrowed, rubbing his temples, letting out a big sigh, thinking of what he should do next. Then came a gust of morning breeze. In that moment, he wished  that he could just fly away with the wind. To somewhere safe. To somewhere where he will always be happy. Maybe to somewhere alone with Khun-hyng? He stopped himself, “Babo, you're not allowed to feel like this!”

 

He could feel his heart breaking all over again. “Aigoo, heart, how many times has he made you feel this way?” Honestly, it has been so long, that Wooyoung lost track. He cannot remember a time he did not love his hyung. He have loved him since the first moment he saw him. He guessed maybe he have even loved him before he saw him. He started to pound his chest, hoping it would stop beating – beating desperately for his hyung...

 

He turned, and started running out the door. He needed to escape. In that moment he was drunk man, drunk with thoughts of his hyung, he knew that in order to keep his sanity, he had to run. He did not care: he did not care about losing his way in the foreign country, or getting killed by JYP & his other members when they found him. He was numb of any consequences. He just really needed to be alone, away from everything - especially his hyung. However, the image of his hyung frantically looking for him flashed into his mind. Heck it, he did not want to care anymore. 

 

He needed this, he needed to control his emotions. He cannot keep letting his feelings be dependant on his hyung. His happiness is when he smiles. His worries is when his sad. His sadness is when he sighs. He only feels alive, because he is there with him.

 

Enough, all these had to stop...