Can you hear that? its the sound of my heart racing when you pass by.

Love is a complicated, sweet feeling
HUNHAN EXO K-baby don't cry.
********
The droplets splashed on my hand as his head faced downward. His light brown locks falling in the same direction as his body began to tremble. His voice cracking at the slightest mention of the word separation. His sobs becoming louder and louder.

"Baby don't cry." Was all I could manage. Those three words were the only thing I could say to keep him from completely breaking. Because I knew; I knew that anything else would break down his barrier. Break it down and crush it.

HUNHAN EXO K- Angel
********
His eyes, his hair, his face. His everything; it was like perfection. No, it was perfection. The way he smiled, the way he laughed. It made my heart leap. He was like an angel that flew into my life. The angel that saved me from loneliness and pain.

I owed everything to him; my love, my life. Everything. Because he was my angel.

Baekyeol SpinEl- the words I want to hear
*********
Why can't you say them? Why can't you admit to them? I've sacrificed everything for you. I've told you countless times how much I love you. But why? Why can't you just say them back? What are you afraid of?

Just say them. They're only three words. Three small, but very meaningful words. I know you want to say them. So please. Say the words I want to hear.

TaoRis EXO M- machine
******
Your eyes always seem ice cold. Your touch always feel cautious, like your scared something might go wrong yet you're not really trying. You touch me like I'm nothing, but when people are around you love me so tenderly. You're like a machine.

You act on instinct, loving me when people are here. And then turning your back on me when its just us. Why do you do this? It's like you have no heart. Like a cold heartless machine.

KaiHo big bang- blues
*******
I wonder the streets, in hope that you might appear. I want to see your smiling face again, I want to hear your gorgeous laughter once more. I want to touch you, hold you, love you again.

Every where I go, every thing I see; reminds me of you. The places we went together, the things we did with one another. They haunt me each night. Summer has gone, and winter has come; yet still now sign of you. This is when I begin to sing my blues, in hope that you'll hear and come back to me.

HUNHAN Ft island- severely
*********
I see you past me on the street, a smile on your face. Laughter ringing from your vocal cords. You act as if nothing happened. Like we never had a thing, we never dated.

Why is it only me? Why can I not get over you? I practice so hard each day. I practice trying to hid my hurt, trying to hid my pain. Yet when I see you my voice begins to tremble and thoughts of our break up spread through my mind.

Maybe I just loved you too severely. Maybe that's why your like a deep scar that won't leave. That won't erase. Embedded in my heart for eternity.

Fin.

A/N: I have no clue OTL just comment.