Together

Together (exogroup)
The cheers and congratulations were heard as the 12 exhausted boys walked off the stage. Their heads hung low as they walked passed the cheering staff members and the squealing fangirls. They made their way into the dressing room and gently closed the door shut. Each of the members looking for a place to sit. Once situated, the eyes of all 12 members found themselves connecting with another pair of eyes.

Today was their last day as a full group. It was their last day together as Exo. At exactly this time tomorrow, half of them would be in Korea and the other half still in China. They would be separated for a long time, while one group promoted in China and the other in Korea. It was going to be hard for the 12 boys, for they had spent so much time together as trainees that they couldn't get the thought across that they were going to be separated for so long. It honestly pained every single one of them, especially Sehun and Lu Han. These two, who had stuck with one another since day one. These two who had became best friends and showed one another the importance of friendship. It broke their hearts to realize they would be separated.

The room was dead silent as the 12 pair of eyes wondered around the room. Each connecting with every pair at least once. They all knew that even though they wouldn't see one another for a while, they at least would think about each other. They would all be counting down the day until they would once again reunite. And this was enough for the leader of Exo K, Suho, to start bawling his eyes out. And in response to Suho's bawling, Baekhyun began tearing up as well. And before they all knew it, each member was sniffling and wiping their teary eyes. "We must stay strong guys. We must be strong for our fans." Kris softly spoke out. He was standing up, looking at each of the members. His tear streaked eyes puffed and his nose red. His arm was around the sobbing Suho, as he spoke out once again. "We all knew this day would come. Where we would have to separate. But its okay. Because we shall see each other again. This is not the last time we are going to meet. We just need to be strong until then. We must hold our heads up high and remember that we are Exo, we are the best group out there. Even though we may be separated. We still are the best. And we shall prove it. In Korea and China." His eyes began to water as he spoke out. His hands semi trembling, as he tighten his hold around Suho's shoulder.

The other members nodded in response and began hugging one another. They told each other words of encouragement and made sure to Skype with one another once they separated. It was a sorrowful moment, but at the same time it was also a moment the 12 would never forget. It was the moment where these 12 young boys realized they were going to dominate the world with their singing and dancing. They were the best, and they were going to prove that. Both together as Exo and as Exo K and Exo M.

Fin.

A/N: I hope you all liked it 8l okay. Leave comments 8]