Call me Oppa

Virtual Relationship
hey, Im finally updating :DDD LOL
Yeah, my computer and i are having this fight. SOOOOOOO the fonts might get changes around a bit. I dont want to fight this stupid thing. Especially at 12 at night when I decided to write this thing.
The blue is Taeyang and the orange is MiJin.
 
"I'll take MiJin" I said. We were all drinking around the table.
"No." Says Daesung. He had only taken one sip out of the bottle. He never really drank. "I will take her."
"Only if your planning to sleep with her. Tonight." TOP slurrs.
"Yeah, fine." Daesung says and leaves the table. 
"None of you will touch SoYeon. Otherwise I will circumsize each and everyone of you. while you are chained to a wall. And I promise to  make it painful." GD said and threw his bottle in the trash can. Suddenly we heard a loud crash.
"I HAVE TO PEEE!" SoYeon shouted.
"There's your signal." Seungri smirked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What has happened? Yesterday... at this exact time, my best friend and I were messing around at my house. Now we are being held hostage by a Korean boy band. Yeah, I've known who they were the whole time. I dont think that they are actually a boyband though. I mean.. Its the memebers of Big Bang. No doubt. But I dont think that they are actually a group.
"Hey." I jump as Taeyang  walks into my room and locks the door behind him. "Did Daesung do as he promised?" I looked at him confused. What the hell was he talking about.
"What are you talking about?" I asked. He moved closer to me. It was then that I noticed that his breath smelled of beer and he wasnt wearing a shirt.He had a really nice body. Not as nice as DaeSungs though. 
"He promised to make you his own." I didnt understand until his hand started massaging my upper thigh. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer to him.
"You like him right?" He asked me. Applying more pressure.
"Y-yes." I stutter before TaeYang smashes his lips against mine. They are soft and tase like bud light. What is with this guy? I pull him in closer and kiss him back. He takes the invite and pushes me onto the bed. I take my chance and jam my knee into his crotch.
"Stay the away from me!" I shouted and ran out of the room.
On my way out I ran into DaeSung. "Hey, why are you crying?" He askes and pulls me into the gentlest arms. I wont tell him though. I just cling to him and inhale his sweet scent. This is the first time he has ever shown affection twards me. I intend to enjoy it.
"HEY! YOU DIDNT KEEP YOUR PROMISE!" Taeyang shouts as he walks up to Daesung. Daesung's eyes get wider as he puts 2 and 2 together. 
"You little ." Daesung states simply.
"You didnt claim her. We even let you go to her room and you didnt claim her." Taeyang says in the same tone.
"Because Im not an like you. And I intended t oget her to actually like me before I hopped on top of her." Daesung says and pulls me close. I should be disgusted by the fact that he really only want to have with me. But Im not. Because I really like him and he said that he liked me. It makes me feel better. "Go drik some water and lie down" Daesung says and pushes taeyang into another direction. He goes without a word.
"I'm sorry. I know that I should have told you. I really like you, and if I didnt tell them that I was going to... well... ahem.. Then one of them would have taken you." He frowns.
"DaeSung-"
"Call me Oppa c:"
"Oppa, I like you. But im scared of Taeyang. What is going to happen?"
"I dont know." He frowns and kisses my forehead before leading me down the hallway to breakfast.
 
 
A/N: OH AND THE REASON I CHOSE THIS PICTURE IS BECAUSE I LOVE TAEYANG.
I LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLED :3