Chapter 7

12 Force Legend And The Angel

 

"Hyung may I sit down in front". Suho ask, he knows that they're adding one person. Meanwhile, behind only enough for 6 people. It's impossible sitting in front of her with her manager. So he tries to succumb to the other.


"For what? do not usually you ask to sit in front of. " Asked the manager to the curious.


"It's okay. I just want to sit in front with you alone. Come on ". He said as he put cute face, which makes the manager's skin crawl.


"Hey .. hey what happened to you. No..you sit behind me ". Replied the manager.


"Come on, hyung. I want to sit down with you ". Suho word again. Still with a pleading face.


"Yeah hyung. Let Suho hyung accompany the front, did not you always sit in front alone. " Chanyoel help Suho followed by EXO K nod to another member. And it makes the manager more confused.


"Well what's wrong with you actually. Why are you so weird like this, what you just possessed by the ghost of the forest. No, you're all sitting behind. I better sit alone ".Said the manager said, shaking his head in horror.


"Well ...". says it all. While the girl was just silent and see what they were talking about.


"How about this. what the girl sat with manager only? ". Advice Baekhyun whisper.


"You'd right. Manager can not see her, so she's safe ". Kai approve the suggestion of Baekhyun.
"Yeah, I do not problem sit with the person's ". Said she also agreed. Pointing towards the manager.


"But promise to me not touch anything or do anything rash. That would make the manager suspicious ". D.O said she advises.


"I promise". And she said, smiling wide.


"But I'm still worried about her." Sehun said softly. probably no one heard what he said. D.O and Kai has been entered into the first car.

 

See what Kai and D.O, she immediately opened the car door in front and slammed it shut. Which makes it all jump. 


"Why shut the door himself. It could be true of this forest is haunted ". Said the manager with fear. 


"Ah is not hyung. I had accidentally kicked the door ". Reasoned Sehun said.

 
"Bu ... but how could you ... ". 


"Come hyung, it just feel alone. Let's go home now ". Suho cut the word manager.Finally the manager according to the well with words Suho.

 
"What are you doing. Did not I tell you do not get careless. " D.O said scolding her.while the girl smiled casually. 


"Sorry, I do not know how close this thing properly." Said the girl, still with a smile. 


"Next time you have to be careful. later if we go down, you do not go down first and I'll open the door. Do you understand ". This time Kai is advised. 


"Yes I understand". She replied sullenly. All members are entered into the car. So also with the manager. He quickly pulled away, because he still believed that the forest was haunted. 
 Their return journey back into silence. They paused not tired or sleepy. Actually they are very tired and sleepy, but they are silent because they are concerned with the girl sitting in front of them. The girl they had just met. The girl who is different from other girls. They did not even blink once to watch the girl. 

 

While the girl, amazed by what he was riding at the moment. She is like being in the magical item that can move quickly.


"Hey what's this thing called ..? ". Asked the girl as she turned around backward.


"Cars". They replied in unison and loudly.


"The car ..? what's wrong with the car ". the manager asked, confused at the words of the foster children.


"Ah do not hyung. we had just seen a nice car ". Reasoned Baekhyun said with a smile a grimace. By reason that really makes no sense. That is sure the manager will not believe what is said Baekhyun. But the manager did not say anything to see their strange behavior. While others saw the girl with a bulging.


"Oops sorry". She said with a grin and went back to look forward.


"Ooh, so this is called the car". She said again to herself. Suddenly she was stunned to see something in front of him. That is a car-shaped ornament dog, whose head can move to and fro, and it makes it very interested to take it. But she still hesitated to take it because she knew everyone who was behind it would be mad at her. But she was really intrigued by the decoration. She glanced backward again to make sure what they are watching. Sure enough, they all still see her seriously. Seeing this, she just grinned and immediately turned over the fore again as he exhaled a long breath.


"What she did, why did she suddenly grimaced smile like that? ". Suho asked in a whisper.


"I do not know". Answer Sehun short while raising his shoulders.Already nearly half of them watching her journey. This time they are really very tired.


"Ah I'm so tired. Do we still have to keep an eye on her? ". Baekhyun quietly complained to the manager and she did not hear her.


"I'm also very tired. It seems we do not have to watch her anymore, she was see mingly calm. We better get some rest. "Suho word is still in a whisper. But although Suho already whispering, she could still hear everything they are talking about.


"All right then. I'm going to bed, I'm really sleepy. "Chanyoel said he immediately closed his eyes.


"Me too". Kai said as he closed his eyes as well. Followed by another member.Heard them all already no longer speak. The girl immediately turned again backwards to make sure what they are really asleep. The girl was immediately pleased to see their smiling sleeps well. She immediately took the dog shaped car decoration and play. She's forget that there's still one more person who will not sleep.

"Ya ... do not touch it ". D.O shouted suddenly, which makes it surprised her as well. surprise she dropped the dog she was carrying. Everything is immediately turned toward the D.O as well as the girl and the manager who D.O see through the wind shield.


"What happened, why are you shouting like that? ". Asked the manager was curious.


"Oh no there's nothing hyung. I was just delirious. " D.O said lie, while others already know with what D.O shout earlier.


"Oh, you startled me alone". Said the manager went back to look forward. But he feels strange because there is something missing from the front.


"Hey wait a minute. Where the puppet dog, was still there instead of here ". Asked the manager while searching for a stuffed dog. all member EXO K whereas no one answered the question the manager. They worried that the manager would be suspicious to them.


"Ah here it is." Said the manager again. "How could this fall". The manager immediately put back into place and the stuffed dog continued to drive back without asking any more. and that makes all members feel relieved. Because the manager does not feel suspicious.


"Sorry". She said finally, still with a big smile. D.O pull a little girl's hand and she whispered to him.


"I told you not to touch anything. Fortunately the unsuspecting manager. Can you hear me once ". D.O said pleading.


"Sorry, I was just curious about it." Said the girl apologized again.


"I say again. Do not touch anything or do anything that could make the manager suspicious. Be quiet for a while, you understand ". D.O said firmly. That makes her only nodded in understanding.


"Ha ..? What you say something? ". Said the manager of a sudden that make D.O start. He did not realize that the manager a little to hear what he said earlier.


"Ha .. no .. no I did not say anything ". D.O said nervously.


"Funny, last I heard you say something. Never mind ". The manager drove back in silence. Do not ask anything else that makes D.O breathe.


 All member EXO K back to sleep as well as D.O they are really very tired. The girl was quiet because she was afraid of being scolded again by others. Everything is back to normal. Everything was quiet again.

------

Hey i'am update again.... ^.^

Sorry this chapter is so weird

 for who already subcribse and comment thank you :D

please comment and subcribse my story... ^.^

Thank you...  ^.^   :D