I met Lee Howon *scream*

An Angel Just for Jang Hyunseung

  My new friends suddenly seemed scared. They gulped. Slowly, they backed away. I looked at them, confused. What on earth was happening? Yoseob pointed a finger at my direction. I turned around, rather desperate to find out why they were acting this way.

  I think after that the Earth shook a little, the Sun stopped shining and the winds were never heard of. The boy in front of me was surrounded in a dark aura. His smile was evil, crooked and it send shivers down my spine. His eyes were filled with hatred and vengeance.

  "Hello," A menacing voice came out from the boy. It was deep and low.

  "H-h-hi," I stammered.

  "Your uniform is looks very...cool," He smiled brightly.

  I relaxed a little. "Thank you!" I replied happily.

  "Thank you my ! You fix that thing right now! It's a disgrace to have a student like you in this school!" He screamed. His ears were bright red but they were turning crimson.

  My heart was beating fast and loud. All he did was scream and I was already scared. I closed my buttons, fixed my tie and wore my pants properly. After that, I dusted it a little, just in case. The boy walked around me while checking my uniform. He nodded and glared before leaving. Then, I breathed. I didn't realize I had held my breath. Oddly, I turned around to see the whole hall taking deep breaths.

  Yoseob came running towards me. He hugged me tightly and looked apologetic.

  "I'm sorry I left you to die in hell. It's just Hoya is so scary and serious when it comes to school stuff," Yoseob made this sorry expression filled with aegyo. I pinched his cheeks. Wasn't he cute? But who is Hoya?

  "You know this once Hyuna didn't tie her hair in braids, Hoya hyung made her do 100 push ups and 1 more for not following the school rules," Dongwoon hyung (he must be older than me) told us while nodding along to what he said.

  "And the time when Seohyun ate sweet potatoes in the middle of the class, I couldn't even breathe!" Doojoon added.

  "Remember when Changjo was kicking Ricky cuz he got angry? Hoya hyung was so cool!" Kikwang fanboyed. That is extra. But who on earth is Hoya?

  "Hoya...is Lee Howon," Hyunseung's eyes looked distant. At least he answered my question. Sadly, I met Lee Howon and it was not pretty.